Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
OSPREAY VS SHIBATA 18 26.09%
BUCKS VS PP 2 2.90%
WOMENS FOUR WAY 5 7.25%
BEST FRIENDS VS KINGDOM 2 2.90%
SWERVE VS TAKESHITA 42 60.87%
Total: 69 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

shiksa posted:

matthew and nicholas jackson isnt their names either. its matt buck and nick buck

Max and Jeremy, but they changed it legally when they got fired by TNA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM107yQxd2Q

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

rotinaj posted:

The boys are revealed to be da Vinky twins the whole time

Fun fact, da Vinky twins had a couple matches in AEW back when Dark was a thing

also why the gently caress does Jake Hager still have a job

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Xerzes posted:

Fun fact, da Vinky twins had a couple matches in AEW back when Dark was a thing

Jericho gets 2 nepo hires because he’s a big deal

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Gavok posted:

It's still crazy that he and Bryan Danielson share the same real name.

yeah, what are the odds of two guys with the legal name "honky tonk man" working at the same company

ahhh i see a reference has gone over my head. nonetheless i like the idea of two men being named "honky man" by their parents

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

its time

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

History Comes Inside! posted:

Jericho gets 2 nepo hires because he’s a big deal

But Luther has found an actual role as Toni Storm's butler, so it may still just be the one.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I forgot all about that. He looks so young

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Ganso Bomb posted:

God is there ANY good news this week???

I started my new job Monday so I'm settling in and taking it easy

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

Tony wasn't going to cut them until one of the Boys made like 50 praise Jesus posts on Twitter for Easter and he felt like it was cringe and "not based"

The Rupert Murdoch fiancee type situation all billionaires are familiar with

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I thought spring cleaning was usually the week after Mania.

nah, im kidding. This sucks

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

If they have Kenny come back in 2025 for Bryan’s final match as part of a six man with Mox against the bucks and Okada

Jon Moxley, Jon Jacob jingleheimer smith and John Jacob jingleheimer smith vs the elite

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Gumball Gumption posted:

Tony wasn't going to cut them until one of the Boys made like 50 praise Jesus posts on Twitter for Easter and he felt like it was cringe and "not based"

I have to admit I started to sour on the Boys when they came down the ramp for a tag match evangelizing, mostly because of my distaste for that poo poo but also because it just didn't fit at all with their gimmick.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Ganso Bomb posted:

God is there ANY good news this week???

Chainsaw Man was really good this week. The funniest thing ever might be about to happen.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I didn't know Cactus Jack Perry could get even more awesome but it happened :hai:

https://x.com/drainbamager/status/1775276542568071657?s=46

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Xerzes posted:

because he saved jericho's life in saudi arabia, iirc

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

What if Hager is actually JR's nepo-hire?

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Jack Perry is someone I literally heard nothing about beyond what he did on TV until this Punk thing, at which point every other rear end in a top hat veteran comes out of the woodwork to say he's a disrespectful jerk. Wrestling is just high school. It's worse than hardcore!

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Miching Mallecho posted:

I didn't know Cactus Jack Perry could get even more awesome but it happened :hai:

This clearly can’t be true because Buh Buh Ray is a known bully and if this happened he’d have done some old school carny abuse bullshit and we would’ve heard about it way before.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Give him a live mic BBT. At least get some business out of this.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
If they aren’t going to be used and they get released, I don’t like it but I obviously can’t tell any promoter how to run their business. But I’m also baffled why the list was as small as it was. It’s too small a list to be a cost cutting measure (I can’t imagine their deals make a dent on a balance sheet) and I can’t imagine their total cost even covers half of an Okada, Mercedes Mone, or Ospreay.

Not that I want more people to be released, I don’t at all. I just don’t see how this small list makes any difference to Tony’s finances, so I don’t get why it was done.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Miching Mallecho posted:

bully sort of looking like alex jones here. just as red.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jack Perry disrespecting people would be cool if he had good matches, normal length arms, an interesting gimmick, or was over but instead it’s just like when cancer takes someone who sucks i’m not gonna start being a mark for cancer.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Eat My Fuc posted:

Jack Perry disrespecting people would be cool if he had good matches, normal length arms, an interesting gimmick, or was over but instead it’s just like when cancer takes someone who sucks i’m not gonna start being a mark for cancer.

He was over when he was a babyface jungle boy.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

a dumb moron posted:

He was over when he was a babyface jungle boy.

He was over with kids I guess. I’m just glad Luchasaurus didn’t completely die out cause he’s cool enough as Christian’s heavy

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Ringo Roadagain posted:

bully sort of looking like alex jones here. just as red.

Been drinking a lot of bone broth

Kurash
May 12, 2008

Jungle Jack held up his end of the bargain in the entire saga between him and Christian, he put out several excellent PPV matches when it mattered the most and I'm looking forward to where his current arc is going.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

We don't make fun of your freak arms

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

He was over with kids I guess. I’m just glad Luchasaurus didn’t completely die out cause he’s cool enough as Christian’s heavy

It's amazing how you find ways to be wrong as hell

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Jack Perry vs luchasaurus cage match was bad rear end.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Jack Perry can fuckin go, he's just not that great on the mic. That's right, he's Mercedes Mone but a man

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

post hole digger posted:

Jack Perry vs luchasaurus cage match was bad rear end.

Heel Luchasaurus/Killswitch has mostly been a dud but yeah that match ruled.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Shinjobi posted:

Jack Perry can fuckin go, he's just not that great on the mic. That's right, he's Mercedes Mone but a man

I love Mercedes — she looks like a star, her matches are great — but I really hate how every single thing she does outside the ring feels rehearsed. Every step in her gait, every word she says in an interview, every part of her entrance, they all feel so rehearsed and inorganic and unnatural. I hope that’s just performance center training she needs to shake off.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jack perry also had great matches with Christian. He constantly has great matches. Emf watch the product!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

That feud ender where he sent Christian to hell was awesome, and even the match with Hook at All In that lead to Brawl In was really great stuff. He's a good, if unseasoned wrestler who has a lot to learn but is in his mid 20s so I'll give him time to do so.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
He's got a really nice beard now

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Jack Perry is alongside Sammy as the weakest 4 Pillar aka a really awesome workrate guy with some clear flaws.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

CombineThresher posted:

Jack Perry is someone I literally heard nothing about beyond what he did on TV until this Punk thing, at which point every other rear end in a top hat veteran comes out of the woodwork to say he's a disrespectful jerk. Wrestling is just high school. It's worse than hardcore!

It's also very funny because his new gimmick means that every time one of them pulls this, it just adds authenticity to his whole presentation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Jungle boy matches rule. He has a super fun offense. Also his match with Christian ruled, and he got punk fired which is the coolest poo poo ever imo.