Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

should be :dnd: thh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

My parents don’t pay attention to the news anymore because it depresses them and there’s nothing they can do about it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Clip-On Fedora posted:

My parents don’t pay attention to the news anymore because it depresses them and there’s nothing they can do about it.

Intensely jealous

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Clip-On Fedora posted:

wiser than we are

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

"Israel hasn't done enough to protect people" sure is one way of phrasing it

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I think the things that are happening, well, they're not good folks.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

loquacius posted:

My parents just visited for one day and my mom managed to bring up Trump's Bible business and how mad she was about it for some reason

Propaganda machine is working overtime

I really can’t be in the same room as my father in law the closer we get to elections because it’s like hearing CNN trump takes over and over and over.

then he laments the issues at his local DNC branch and the youth vote.

it’s funny then when he tells me about China poo poo he hears from cable news and I’m like yeah dude I used to live there and you’re being told nonsense.

I just don’t bother anymore.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

Honor requires that I be elsewhere.

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004

this is a made up job

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Iamgoofball posted:

you can't have a serious discussion space and still be taken seriously while simultaneously pretending that bad faith arguments don't exist and cannot be punished as a result

your problem is in assuming that a serious discussion space is possible on something awful (it’s not) so the best answer is to not care about d&d

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
he's right, rowling immediately tested it and in a complete and utterly shocking turn of events the government confirmed anti-trans hate speech isn't punishible.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Jen heir rick posted:

this is a made up job

i hope it means that Fetterman is gunning for president in 2028

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Trabisnikof posted:

i hope it means that Fetterman is gunning for president in 2028

he’s going to chase President Kamala with a gun? :ohdear:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

this is always a hilarious line: israel isnt doing enough to protect aid workers from being killed, by israel, on purpose

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

He really should just not put these kind of statements out at this point. Anyone who cares sees right through it and use of the term "outraged" will probably piss off the genocide lovers who are still voting for him.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Jen heir rick posted:

this is a made up job

all jobs are made up

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Excelzior posted:

all jobs are made up

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Anyway, these aren’t actually tough words.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

"tough" mhmm more worthless rhetoric

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:hai:

https://x.com/ettingermentum/status/1775325208418587012?s=46

Ellipson
Sep 14, 2007

everything's cool
I did the leave it blank thing in NY, but lol that the board of elections won’t report on blank ballots for months. Cool state

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
So I've been poisoning my brain with tik toc lately, and I've noticed a lot of right wingers glomming on to the whole genicide=bad thing. I even saw an alex jones clip where he's like "let's go over the definition of genocide" and calling bullshit on whatever. And the comments are filled with young people going "I can't believe I'm agreeing with Alex Jones".

Anyway, I don't think this bodes well for democrats.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Jen heir rick posted:

So I've been poisoning my brain with tik toc lately, and I've noticed a lot of right wingers glomming on to the whole genicide=bad thing. I even saw an alex jones clip where he's like "let's go over the definition of genocide" and calling bullshit on whatever. And the comments are filled with young people going "I can't believe I'm agreeing with Alex Jones".

abortion is on the ballot in florida! trump is in debt!!!

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this would be for Kuster’s (retiring) district which is D+2. Kuster supports genocide so not much of a change.

https://x.com/ryangrim/status/1775323094812418330?s=46

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Jen heir rick posted:

Alex Jones got a whole lotta people on his bullshit calling the Iraq war evil and George W. Bush the antichrist. No doubt they see an opportunity for a recruitment drive here

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

Nichael posted:

you can rhyme the "no" in november with lots of stuff. concerning.

no-joevember

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1775329321663787355

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Jen heir rick posted:

afaik off the top of my head it's candace owens, alex jones, and jackson hinkle with the g-word and they are alone in the wilderness

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

this does mean alex jones is better on this issue than bernie sanders

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

45th and 47th

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

comedyblissoption posted:

this does mean alex jones is better on this issue than bernie sanders

alex jones has outflanked bernie sanders to the left

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

Plaster Town Cop

mags posted:

abortion is on the ballot in florida! trump is in debt!!!

lol nothing's on the ballot in florida because the state supreme court has ruled that ballot measures are all non-binding

"what's that, you want to automatically reinstate voting rights for felons that have served their sentance? how about no."

ballot measures that will "pass" and remain illegal in florida in november: weed and abortion.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

biceps crimes posted:

alex jones has outflanked bernie sanders to the left

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BIDEN OUTRAGED says BBC

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

president bernie increasingly isolated

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Willa Rogers posted:

a foaf on facebook has to have the world record on tying anything in the world to trump.

"earthquake? there's gonna be an earthquake in november when biden beats trump!"

"it's raining out? wait till we rain on antichoice trump this fall!"

"you had a new baby? let's hope he isn't killed by chuds if trump is reelected!"

Koos banning people in D&D? It's just like Trump banning muslims from entering the country!

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Maed posted:

they're still going, my friend gets constant emails beggging her to sign up and they're taking more people than normal this summer

a friend of mine went to live on a kibbutz with her family there sometime in the 70s when she was a kid, and ran away screaming when she was in her teens,. She still talks about how horrible it was living there and the amount of brainwashing they try to shove down your throat

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Anyway, these aren’t actually tough words.

It's for the liberals who want to look like they sort of care about the issue, so they can say , See? He said stuff!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

that ought to do it. thanks! :thumbsup: