Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Squiggle posted:

The guy from Blink-182 has mental illness

Luckily it's one of the funniest kinds that a multimillionaire can contract

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich
Trump Admin did release everything they had on "aliens", there just wasn't a lot, and the sworn statements were from people who weren't considered credible.

edit: This wasn't everything, it was just the first UFO link I could pull out of the mess of "illegal aliens" in search.

Spindle fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Apr 3, 2024

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Am I taking crazy pills or didn't we change the rules so that we can only leave NATO via an act of congress? He can't take us out of it any longer.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Vampire Panties posted:

I dont think the lesson is to censor chuds, I think the lesson is that certain social systems are inviolate, i.e. education, environmental protection, worker salary guarantees and social safety nets

there's always going to be a tiny subsect of society that wants to chud it up, but if we enable everyone to get a good education, keep lead out of pipes, make sure that workers get their fair share, and that people who are unable to work arent shunned from society than that margin will be <1% IMO

Humanity is always going to be vulnerable to a populist. No matter how utopian you make society, there will always be discontent giving those fingerholds to be exploited by someone offering easy solutions to complex problems and one of the easiest solutions will all be, "It's all their fault." All of the mental defenses to avoid being caught up in this are hard to develop and maintain. Trump and his ilk will always exist and we'll always be at risk of falling to them, right up until the moment that the last human bashes in the head of the second to last human with a rock under a bloated, dying sun.

bred
Oct 24, 2008

~Girlfriend on birth control, I know, I know, it's serious~

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Total Party Kill posted:

Am I taking crazy pills or didn't we change the rules so that we can only leave NATO via an act of congress? He can't take us out of it any longer.

I also must be taking the same pills because I thought that happened as well. It was part of a defense budget.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Total Party Kill posted:

Yes they did.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Total Party Kill posted:

If he starts loudly ordering US military to ignore those ukrohomo globalist neoliberal Europeans and instead support based Russia in bringing freedom to all temporarily confused real Russians, it would have certain impacts.

It does prevent him from just filing a letter saying “we out, nerds” though

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If a chimp doesn't like you (because, for example you took it's favorite
play toy) it's going to mangle your genitals and your face. I don't see
any reason to have any interaction with chimps.

Now Donald Trump on the other hand can barely walk up stairs or drink water.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

You see that she wants to come off as a badass biker chick, but tattoos say wannabe-cool mom and her pristine false-wear-and-tear vest screams "literally zero time spent on a motorcycle"

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Like Trump reads poo poo people put on his desk.

Trump had all important briefings condensed to one single-sided paper, with pictures. I actually think he might retain more information from a puppet show.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Hollismason posted:

I also must be taking the same pills because I thought that happened as well. It was part of a defense budget.

man, what won't birth control pills do!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tom DeLonge becoming a “just asking questions about aliens” guy is hilarious and he put like a few millions of his own money into half baked documentaries and advocacy groups

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Vampire Panties posted:

Trump, blown out on Adderall with Jr watching Independence Day, calls Milley at 3am "hey, are there aliens?"

Defense Secretary Milley "uh......"

This implies that Trump would have an ounce of curiosity in him, stoned or not, which I highly doubt.

If there’s aliens and Trump knows about it as POTUS then he hasn’t brought it up because he hasn’t found a way to make money out of it.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

#FireCannon

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

kazil posted:

Trump posted this lol

i had this queued to reply but lmao.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

TulliusCicero posted:

"Honor thy Father and Mother" is their fascist creed

This sounds like a line from a poem or a protest song. In a good way.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Can’t even clean the palm leaves off the tee boxes of his shithole golf course, smdh :sad:

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

funeral home DJ posted:

Nobody should take anything that Charlie Kirk says at face value because that tiny little visage planted on that Jupiter-sized melon is only worth like $1.99 at most.

I mean, who the gently caress would want that telling you how to raise your kids and telling your wife what to do?

I have it on good intel that Steven Crowder was actually using the Charlie Kirk method to run his marriage.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

kazil posted:

Trump posted this lol

I'm fairly certain I've never seen anyone look more "grandpa" than this. What even is that shape under his "my baggy poo poo hides my fat" clothing??

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The corn yearns for blood

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Sureeeeeeee

quote:

Habba was a guest o the Patrick Bet-David-hosted PBD Podcast for nearly two hours, during which she dispensed a familiar menu of patter about Trump’s many legal cases.

But in one segment, Habba was asked how much of the $83 million award Carroll will actually get, and Habba went off, vowing Trump’s victim will not only get “ZERO” but that she’s going to sue Carroll for attorney’s fees.

She then spent several minutes mocking Carroll as “crazy” — which was one of the elements of the defamation for which Trump was found liable — while she and the podcast co-hosts watched video clips of Carroll.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Honestly his golf pics are the least egregious thing about him, his swing actually looks pretty decent in a lot of them.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Just the most brilliant legal minds.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Bro.

You. Already. Lost.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

cr0y posted:

Bro.

You. Already. Lost.

And the court’s holding the money. :lol:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Isn't Carroll in her 80s maybe their hoping she'll die but I'm pretty sure her next of kin get it.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

quote:

they can't charge a lawyer and client for the same crime, michael!
/

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

kazil posted:

The corn yearns for blood

Yeah but one time he vaguely thought about a trans person, so we need to add him to the ever-growing list of murderous LGBT maniacs

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Cmon Carroll. Go after Habba now too

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Social media accounts seemingly associated with Bolling repeatedly boosted QAnon content and interacted with QAnon promoters, including by posting a link to a now-deleted QAnon-associated YouTube channel alongside the comment: “Release the Kraken”—in direct reference to Sidney Powell’s failed legal efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia.

On what’s believed to be Bolling’s Facebook account, there were various posts related to anti-vaccine memes as well. The accounts also posted in support of former president Donald Trump. In December 2020, “I love you” was posted in response to a post on X from Trump that falsely claimed the election had been rigged by Democrats.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/TristanSnell/st...%5Es1_&ref_url=
its obviously another scam but i am curious if trump just goes "lol" and absorbs the RNC into this and then just makes the GOP officially the trump party or whatever instead of defacto.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

its obviously another scam but i am curious if trump just goes "lol" and absorbs the RNC into this and then just makes the GOP officially the trump party or whatever instead of defacto.

We can only hope

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Social media accounts seemingly associated with Bolling repeatedly boosted QAnon content and interacted with QAnon promoters, including by posting a link to a now-deleted QAnon-associated YouTube channel alongside the comment: “Release the Kraken”—in direct reference to Sidney Powell’s failed legal efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia.

On what’s believed to be Bolling’s Facebook account, there were various posts related to anti-vaccine memes as well. The accounts also posted in support of former president Donald Trump. In December 2020, “I love you” was posted in response to a post on X from Trump that falsely claimed the election had been rigged by Democrats.

...wait a minute

I feel like I recognize that name

I think he was a pretty known reply guy to Trump during that time

Hell I might have interacted with this guy back when I used to troll those wierdos on Twitter

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lmao

Insane to me that she still talks like this hotshot lawyer after losing 87 mil

Holy poo poo she's made for him

Wife number 4 in the works

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

TulliusCicero posted:

...wait a minute

I feel like I recognize that name

I think he was a pretty known reply guy to Trump during that time

Hell I might have interacted with this guy back when I used to troll those wierdos on Twitter

Chud blood on your hands I hope you’re happy young man

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Dapper_Swindler posted:

This a joke?

If not, :lol:

Commodore_64
Feb 16, 2011

love thy likpa

This is AMAZING. Hope it sticks and the stink of failure taints the party for a generation.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

I'm imagining Steve Irwin hiding in some bushes... "CRIKEY! Here, we see another great example of a conservative failure not knowing when to shut the gently caress up. Let's see what happens!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

This a joke?

If not, :lol:

quote:

Now Mr. Trump is directing 10 cents of every dollar given by small donors not to his PAC but to the R.N.C., through one of the new shared accounts called the Trump National Committee. And although Mr. Trump is no longer directing a share of small donations to his PAC, the biggest donations will land in a separate shared account called the Trump 47 Committee, which directs $5,000 of every large contribution to his PAC even before the party gets any cash.