Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Meanwhile...

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1775539653854077186

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I mean thats better than what the Chiefs had at the start of the year

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Keon Coleman would be a fun weapon for Josh Allen.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Patriots-tier weapons. God is good.

Nov 6, 2002

Midnightghoul posted:

The Chiefs also had Kelce and Reid.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I need Jimmy Harbs to send me motivational texts every day

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

sharknado slashfic posted:

I need Jimmy Harbs to send me motivational texts every day

https://twitter.com/ChargersCountry/status/1775239589558718555?t=fb-ztAj8GWt22V5wwvznjQ&s=19

Nov 6, 2002

Heroes have no days off? That's bullshit, they should unionize.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The bills went from a terror of the AFC to maybe being a scrappy team that Josh wills to a 9-8 wildcard berth.

Now the texans get to be the scary af team that loses to the chiefs while their fans scream, "No one believed in us!!"

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I would much rather lose to the Texans as their QB is a God fearing man unlike the hedonistic Josh Allen

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Your Super Bowl MVP C.J. Wentz as he comes in for an injured Mahomes and wins the big one

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Packers vs Texans on SNF please!

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

Michigan did a training camp in Rome right? I bet Jim stood on the center, arms outstretched, yelling “are you not entertained?”

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

:patriot:

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

"Stop trying to win all your fights in the first round"

Clearly Harbaugh has not played Fight Night Round 3

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

ˇHola SEA!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Heroes have no days off? That's bullshit, they should unionize.

echo's

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Jim Harbaugh’s grip on reality is about as strong as his grip on the rules for the proper use of apostrophes

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

SKULL.GIF posted:

What was going on with Diggs in the locker room that the Bills bailed on him? He was still really productive I thought.

Crosspost from myself in the other thread. Definitely been seeing this coming, some of this information comes from an article in the Athletic but the rest is just stuff I've personally noticed:

quote:

Diggs has been a malcontent and a malingerer recently, from what I can tell. Just kind of bad vibes in the locker room. Thinks he's open on every play, throwing up the hand but in fact he isn't. Terrible body language if he doesn't get the ball. Fought with and criticized teammates and staff. Said things in the media and online that were kinda snarky. Doesn't take responsibility.

More importantly maybe, he started playing more poorly and almost single handedly ruined two drives in their most recent playoff loss, with two drops including a potential 55 yarder, and a fumble. Started dropping passes frequently, actually. Was apparently taking himself out of the game multiple times late last season, which is a massive red flag.

Basically a very similar story as in Minnesota. I like the guy, I think he certainly has plenty more to give and his numbers show that, but this move doesn't surprise me at all even with that huge dead cap hit.

I wouldn't give him a super long contract because it seems like there is sort of a time limit, say two years, after which he starts getting unhappy with things.

Looks like Houston gave him four years, but at least it won't exceed 20m in cap hit in any of those years. Personally, I kind of doubt he plays out that entire contract there but we will see.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

What about perineum numbers?

They are more shades, shapes and sizes than numbers.

And in fact I've been developing a perineum almanac that correlates multiple perineum factors with NFL performance. Only five easy payments of $69.69

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Play posted:

They are more shades, shapes and sizes than numbers.

And in fact I've been developing a perineum almanac that correlates multiple perineum factors with NFL performance. Only five easy payments of $69.69

Nice

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Diggs has always had an attitude, back at Maryland he famously refused to shake hands with PSU before the game. Now, while this is both correct and actually good, it does display a certain immaturity.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

im already so fuckin tired of this dude

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

He's channeling Tech Start Up CEO energy. I could easily see this on LinkedIn as a "What I Wake Up to Every Day to Achieve Success" post

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Diggs has always had an attitude, back at Maryland he famously refused to shake hands with PSU before the game. Now, while this is both correct and actually good, it does display a certain immaturity.

oh wait that was him? i remember the handshake game, it was a year after the hackenberg throws 5 picks game.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wait why did i say "already" i've been tired of jim harbaugh for like 10 loving years

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Hmm, I'm not seeing anything about a tall cool glass of milk to start the day

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Alaois posted:

wait why did i say "already" i've been tired of jim harbaugh for like 10 loving years

Strap in

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Alaois posted:

I've hated him since '95 get on my level

also nobody brought this up but this tweet last night sure seemed ominous before I nodded off.

https://twitter.com/stefondiggs/status/1775325334558191969

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Diggs is a whiny oval office and the Texans have made a grave error.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

oh man, diggs would be perfect on the steelers drinking that pittsburgh tap water

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Alaois posted:

im already so fuckin tired of this dude

Sure, insofar as you trust Chargers Country twitter attributing this to him

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Can you really blame Diggs for not wanting to touch anything associated with PSU

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Midnightghoul posted:

Sure, but Josh Allen is not Mahomes

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Zurreco posted:

Sure, insofar as you trust Chargers Country twitter attributing this to him

have you seen the quotes ross has been posting

have you heard the man speak at all in the past decade

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
https://x.com/sharpfootball/status/1775589763996623257?s=46

lol, lmao

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I mean tbf they got four pretty good years from Diggs in that time.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

It's ahistorical to pretend that Diggs wasn't entirely worth that compensation. What else do they do with that money and those picks that make them better during Josh Allen's prime. A prime that didn't look like it was going to mean poo poo until Diggs rolled into town.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Fat Jesus posted:

Diggs is a whiny oval office and the Texans have made a grave error.

you sure?

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
He also jump started Josh's development. I enjoyed his time in Buffalo and up to last year he was worth the money. Hope he enjoys playing in Texas and that he finds peace and happiness.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It's ahistorical to pretend that Diggs wasn't entirely worth that compensation. What else do they do with that money and those picks that make them better during Josh Allen's prime. A prime that didn't look like it was going to mean poo poo until Diggs rolled into town.

i'm not saying it was bad moves then, but it's still funny now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

https://twitter.com/MichaelRippe/status/1775589983354503480