Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Ospreay: Top that!
Danielson: Okay! :haw:

i think he said I don't think I can. Danielson is such a poo poo but also at the same time humble and the best. Love him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Jonny Nox posted:

I still love Danielson's little poo poo act.

i think its for shoot

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jonny Nox posted:

Danielson: Act?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Dango Bango posted:

Wonder what Will said to Hobbs there

"Sorry I smashed your whole head bruv"

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Jiro posted:

Hobbs needs to breakout and be a monster face

the problem with monster faces is you need them to smash lovely coward heels you dont like and tony khan just doesnt hire those guys

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Miching Mallecho posted:

Until Tony has a weekly segment with a fake cm punk or fake Paul like the old WWF had with fake hogan,etc

I'll respectfully disagree
billionaire vince's sexual harasin' room doesn't have the same lighthearted vibe to it

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

I feel like we never get enough of Lance Archer's song and this commercial is gonna make it happen yet again. (I like when it goes back into the guitar after one full verse)

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Dango Bango posted:

Wonder what Will said to Hobbs there

He called him "Will Jobbs" and told him to hit the showers :(

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Jonny Nox posted:

lol that's just him. He trolls people in the back by emasculating them by saying they can't perform cosmic feats and laughing when they get pissed about it

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Have Hobbs crush Christian every week.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shard posted:

i think he said I don't think I can. Danielson is such a poo poo but also at the same time humble and the best. Love him

He did, I just love that Danielson always looks so happy at being challenged and excited to show what he can do :3:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hobbes didnt even let will hit him at all with the blade, he was telling hobbs that the lawyers will be involved post haste

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I'm sad that it's a lost opportunity for Archer to drag Danielson out after Danielson's music finished playing and Lance's started.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

the problem with monster faces is you need them to smash lovely coward heels you dont like and tony khan just doesnt hire those guys

What about Jay White

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Sugar Blaster posted:

i like tony as much as i can allow myself to like any rich sheltered dork billionaire but the man is extremely gotten to and it's really really funny.

Cope literally said he asked for this time. Sounds like it was his idea.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

♪ EVERYBODY DIIIIIIEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! ♪

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I really liked how Ospreay was clearly checking on Hobbs during the pin and it's clear things went well. Good vibes in that match. Can't wait for the eventual Hobbs monster title run, whatever title that may be.

Also I didn't put together that Ospreay and Bryan are both fighting monsters to prepare and show off to each other. Fuckin' great.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Chinook posted:

I feel like we never get enough of Lance Archer's song and this commercial is gonna make it happen yet again. (I like when it goes back into the guitar after one full verse)

shameful

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
good strategy tbh

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

This Lance guy is a real jerk!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if hes a monster why is he from a real place? theres a dinosaur from the tar pits and a weird goblin person zombie from the black hills

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Chinook posted:

EVERYBODY DIEWHAWANWNAWANANANA

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

if hes a monster why is he from a real place? theres a dinosaur from the tar pits and a weird goblin person zombie from the black hills

you ever been to Hearne, Texas

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

I would be even HAPPIER with having monster face regularly going up against monster heels and having good ol meat hoss offs.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

Texas is gross as hell dude

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Ghost Dog posted:

have you ever been to hearne texas?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Alaois posted:

you ever been to Hearn, Texas

The city is named for a family that settled in the area in the 19th century and promoted the construction of rail lines through the city.

its a place thats about public transportation. is lance fighting against car culture?

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Jiro posted:

I would be even HAPPIER with having monster face regularly going up against monster heels and having good ol meat hoss offs.

ah this guy wants to see the big boys slap meat...

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

♪ EVERYBODY DIIIIIIEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! ♪

Lance Archer, totally okay with the Life Cycle.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Shard posted:

This Lance guy is a real jerk!

He's mad Bryan stole his hair style.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Alright lance you don't have to be weird about the yes's

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

The city is named for a family that settled in the area in the 19th century and promoted the construction of rail lines through the city.

its a place thats about public transportation. is lance fighting against car culture?

*Lance leaning out from a train window* EVERYBODY RIIIIIIIIIDES

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I hate dragon screws

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Alaois posted:

you ever been to Hearne, Texas

The two people I know from hearne are lance and John Randle, who is also terrifying

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

That's a new take on the dragon screw

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Lance saying "YES" with Sicko intonation.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

Ghost Dog posted:

lance archer has a black heart pumping full of texas crude, he's been bought out by big auto and surgically modified with the hemispherical power of a ford f150 he's here to destroy the rolling stock, rip up the rails, and bury the dream of public transit thats why hes a monster

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

terrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Jiro posted:

Lance Archer, totally okay with the Life Cycle.

him and Sydal had an enlightening conversation over some Jack Daniels and ayahuasca