Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
Sand & Keats scumbuds would be funny here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

CubicalSucrose posted:

Sand & Keats scumbuds would be funny here.

Not sure I’ve ever seen that combo

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Would quote for new page but that breaks tags and is lovely to read so repost:

Votecount for Day 1

Zoya (5): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Maerlyn, Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen, Maerlyn, Shellception, Cloacamazing!, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Cloacamazing!, Maerlyn, Cloacamazing!, Sandwolf, PlasticAutomaton, Sandwolf, shwinnebego, Johnny Keats
Johnny Keats (5): shwinnebego, Hal Incandenza, CubicalSucrose, Hal Incandenza, shwinnebego, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Hal Incandenza, Sandwolf, shwinnebego, Zoya
shwinnebego (2): Opopanax, Hal Incandenza, Zoya, Ignatius M. Meen, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!, Hal Incandenza, Zoya
Maerlyn (0): Ignatius M. Meen, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Ignatius M. Meen
Sandwolf (0): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose
CubicalSucrose (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Maerlyn, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Shellception, Shellception, Maerlyn
Ignatius M. Meen (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton
Hal Incandenza (0): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Johnny Keats, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Johnny Keats
Cloacamazing! (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
PlasticAutomaton (0): Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen, Zoya, Zoya
Shellception (0): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose
Tired Moritz (0): Zoya, Ignatius M. Meen, Zoya, Ignatius M. Meen
Opopanax (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton

Not Voting (1): Tired Moritz

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 03rd, 2024 at 11 p.m. EEST -- that's in about 46 minutes.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Johnny Keats posted:

This is so fake. Let it also be known that I'm calling Shell scum

Lol

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I will hammer Zoya if someone moves.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Sandwolf posted:

Oh no, this is scum keats, I’m 100% sure on it. I’ve seen him talk in scumchats about how he knows this gets under my skin

Also, I don't remember seeing this particular instance and am not gonna comment on it but speaking generally, can we as a community not do this "trying to get under someone else's skin" poo poo? It sucks.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Wishing it weren't like this but that post sent me spinning off a cliff and Keats has suddenly vanished.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I'm having dinner and will check sporadically but I'm generally here until deadline to help avoid no exe.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I'm still here too and if Keats hasn't responded I'll go for him on the hopes for Zoya pulling up tomorrow and a Sand/shwin vote push check.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am around to move if needed but recent posting makes me feel this is the right spot

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I'm still here too and if Keats hasn't responded I'll go for him on the hopes for Zoya pulling up tomorrow and a Sand/shwin vote push check.

You know what, gently caress it. I'm this post.

##vote Keats

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

That is -1 and there are 30 mins to go.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

##vote Keats

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

:redhammer:

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

That was mean, you could have killed someone less engaged

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Johnny Keats has been voted out

quote:

You are Pilkki-Panu, town-aligned fisher

You win the game when all threats to town have been eliminated.

You are "that old icefishing guy", you live and breathe icefishing, even 1 cm of ice will safely carry you across the lake. Nobody knows more about this lake than you and this year you're finally going to settle an old score.

Ahab 50 years ago, when you were a little boy a fish bit off your little toe while you were swimming. This devil of a fish is now known as King of the Lake and you have sworn to get revenge. You will know which fishing spot the King of the Lake is at each day and you have a doubled chance of catching it.

Thread will remain open for fishing winners, do not post please

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I only joined because Keats was gone

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
The winning fish for today are:
King of the Lake: 15224g
Goldfish 1410g
Salmon 6182g
Roach 734g
Pike 1497g
Perch 487g
Whitefish 377g
Zander 1476g

Night 1 has started You have a little under 24 hours to submit night actions, please have them in by 11pm UTC+3 Thursday if you can.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Johnny Keats (7): shwinnebego, Hal Incandenza, CubicalSucrose, Hal Incandenza, shwinnebego, Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Hal Incandenza, Sandwolf, shwinnebego, Zoya, Shellception, Maerlyn
Zoya (3): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Maerlyn, Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen, Maerlyn, Shellception, Cloacamazing!, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Cloacamazing!, Maerlyn, Cloacamazing!, Sandwolf, PlasticAutomaton, Sandwolf, shwinnebego, Johnny Keats, Shellception, Maerlyn
shwinnebego (2): Opopanax, Hal Incandenza, Zoya, Ignatius M. Meen, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!, Hal Incandenza, Zoya
Maerlyn (0): Ignatius M. Meen, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Ignatius M. Meen
Sandwolf (0): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose
CubicalSucrose (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton, Maerlyn, Johnny Keats, Johnny Keats, Shellception, Shellception, Maerlyn
Ignatius M. Meen (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton
Hal Incandenza (0): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Johnny Keats, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Johnny Keats
Cloacamazing! (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
PlasticAutomaton (0): Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen, Zoya, Zoya
Shellception (0): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose
Tired Moritz (0): Zoya, Ignatius M. Meen, Zoya, Ignatius M. Meen
Opopanax (0): PlasticAutomaton, PlasticAutomaton

Not Voting (1): Tired Moritz

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 03rd, 2024 at 11 p.m. EEST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Good morning contestants and welcome to day 2 of the championships. We had some impressive catches yesterday and I'm hoping we will continue to enjoy this great sunny weather for the rest of the week. Now we have unfortunately had 2 contestants drop out due to ...incidents, but I wouid like to assure you that there was absolutely no foul play involved and that any rumours about acts of violence are completely baseless. You are all perfectly safe taking part in this FRIENDLY competetition and I wish all of you good luck out there ion the ice.

Opopanax, Town-aligned fisher has dropped out from the constest

quote:

You are Peruna-Mauri, town-aligned fisher

You're head of the local nature conservation society. You aren't exactly thrilled at the way the championship is being run, but you will be champion and show them that you can win without fancy, expensive and wasteful gear.

One man's trash You don't understand why people don't appreciate roaches, they're delicious and plentiful. That people throw them away, because they're not considered expensive or fancy is pure madness.
You know the likehood of catching Roaches at every location at the start of the game

Ignatius M. Meen, Town-aligned fisher has dropped out from the contest

quote:

You are Touko Joutsen, town-aligned fisher

You've been fishing on Hiidenjärvi, since you were a little boy, you know the lake and the weather conditions like the back of your hand. You've won the championship several times before and have been taking it easy for a while, but recently some youngsters down at the pub have been getting a little too big for their britches. Time to show them what this old timer can do.

Local knowledge At the start of each day you will learn the fishing spot with the highest rate of catching and the spot with the lowest rate of catching.

Day 2 has begun Deadline is currently set for 11pm UTC+3 Saturday

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): CubicalSucrose, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, Johnny Keats, Maerlyn, PlasticAutomaton, Sandwolf, Shellception, shwinnebego, Tired Moritz, Zoya

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 06th, 2024 at 11 p.m. EEST -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I shot Opop with the boon I got from kingfish

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

i know where the zanders are today AND I'M NOT SHARING

2 deaths, though? SK? F&I? vig, maybe from king of the lake? i'm pretty surprised to see 2 deaths in a game this small

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

oh, lol

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

I definitely buy this.

Also who on gently caress NKs Iggy, he plays like a game every two months :V.

I was ready to barge in like "Opop is telling the truth" butttt guess what, he was. Lol.

I something-copped Clo with the boon I got from the Goldfish. And then I got emoji on my confessional, so I assume she's the one who subbed out. Em, Beet? Wanna claim anything?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

(but let's be true, I do expect things to match what I got, so not thrilled there)

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Shellception posted:

I definitely buy this.

Also who on gently caress NKs Iggy, he plays like a game every two months :V.

I was ready to barge in like "Opop is telling the truth" butttt guess what, he was. Lol.

I something-copped Clo with the boon I got from the Goldfish. And then I got emoji on my confessional, so I assume she's the one who subbed out. Em, Beet? Wanna claim anything?

all replacements are scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I should have shot hambeet

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

I should have shot hambeet

Given Clo was a valid target last night I assume the subbing happened afterwards, but it'd be pretty funny indeed to NK a replacement before they replace in.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

You missed the notification in discord aye Shell!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

You missed the notification in discord aye Shell!

Was there a notification? I definitely did.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

... there was. Lol.

Still, I guess Illu didn't want to yell at me or something?

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Sandwolf posted:

I thought there had been a ceasefire but apparently the feud continues.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I feel like my suspect list did narrow a bit. I do agree with Sand that the Zoya wagon kinda grew very fast compared to Keats - given Keats wasn't scum I'm gonna assume it might have been more of a case of scum not giving a poo poo who died.

I also kinda liked Sand's EoD compared to his prior content. I kind of got a feel he was shooting from the hip there for a moment, it didn't feel forced. I'm not looking particularly hard in his direction today.

I have slight Shwinnspicions now. I did like his defense when pressed, though, but I'm really not sure at the rest of his content, and I consider Shwinn a good player to be able to fend himself off.

I kind of want to look harder primarily in the pool of Cube, Plas, TMor, Hal.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

I'm also going to sleep, so see you all in 7h or so.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Maerlyn posted:

I thought there had been a ceasefire but apparently the feud continues.

He killed me twice after that ceasefire

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

I had the bestest perch (roleblock) which I used on Zoya. I did get "action successful" so assuming no shenanigans Zoya didn't do the kill.

Shellception posted:

I feel like my suspect list did narrow a bit. I do agree with Sand that the Zoya wagon kinda grew very fast compared to Keats - given Keats wasn't scum I'm gonna assume it might have been more of a case of scum not giving a poo poo who died.

I also kinda liked Sand's EoD compared to his prior content. I kind of got a feel he was shooting from the hip there for a moment, it didn't feel forced. I'm not looking particularly hard in his direction today.

I have slight Shwinnspicions now. I did like his defense when pressed, though, but I'm really not sure at the rest of his content, and I consider Shwinn a good player to be able to fend himself off.

I kind of want to look harder primarily in the pool of Cube, Plas, TMor, Hal.

I think Cube and Plas are highest on my list of possible scum.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Maerlyn posted:

I had the bestest perch (roleblock) which I used on Zoya. I did get "action successful" so assuming no shenanigans Zoya didn't do the kill.

I think Cube and Plas are highest on my list of possible scum.

that gives us a little more setup information then -- unless redirections were in play, this means that roleblocks do not affect bribing the locals

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I got Watcher, Watched Iggy, Hambeet was the only visitor.

##vote Hambeet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

ALL. REPLACEMENTS. ARE. SCUM.

##vote hambeet if we're fast enough it'll almost count as a turbo?