Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I would like to be in a less powerful country that has happier citizens. Who gives a poo poo about your country’s power level

lol have fun in loserland :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

kazil posted:

https://www.wsj.com/politics/electi...e_copyURL_share
lmao No Labels couldn't get anyone to run

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The assassin sent after Trump would change their mind and turn in the bounty

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I would like to be in a less powerful country that has happier citizens. Who gives a poo poo about your country’s power level

Can confirm, my country doesn't do poo poo but it's nice to live here

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Maybe all the candidates were expecting a ratfuck to get Haley or someone and noped out on being the one responsible for Trump 2

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Strong Sauce posted:

non trump lol

On what planet

Venus

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

TulliusCicero posted:

On what planet

Venus

Sadly no the UK is still on this planet

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

TotalLossBrain posted:

Wisconsin didn't colonize half the planet though
With bad teeth at that

I remember visiting family in Wisconsin after I had moved away to Philadelphia. A group of friends and I hung out and ended up eating dinner at a restaurant there. A group of guys a few tables down kept picking up pieces of their food and throwing it at our table for no goddamn reason, repeatedly. One of my friends asked them to please stop doing that. Those guys immediately stood up and held their arms out at their sides going "WHAT?! WHAT??? YOU WANNA GO, BRO?? YOU WANNA GO?!"

Another friend leaned in and said "...small towns for small minds." to me. I haven't revisited that hometown of mine since 2014. The lure of seeing family hasn't outweighed my disgust for the mentality of the dipshits who occupy that space. I just don't have the patience to deal with hateful hicks anymore.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

InsertPotPun posted:

i think the knight company should add a rider...

Since I was a wee lad I wondered whether "Knight-Ridder" the media company was a really stupid and illiterate joke or what

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Strong Sauce posted:

non trump lol

I am unconvinced it'd make the top 2 in the British Isles these days.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

stupid, partisan, and incompetent

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I hope he goes off on her for not understanding that he COMES UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT!!! BIDEN STOLE DOCUMENTS NOT ME

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

kazil posted:

Well have fun with the 11th Circuit I guess Cannon, they loved you last time too...

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

kazil posted:

</Cannon>

Fingers still crossed over here that this dumbass judge gets the legal middle finger they deserve shoved into their face

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

What a great panic ruling, it is calculated to piss off the maximum number of interested parties and satisfy none

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

You say that, but any US farmer with a shotgun could easy deal with a saiyan warrior while your country's farmers wouldn't even show up on the scouter.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Data Graham posted:

I hope he goes off on her for not understanding that he COMES UNDER THE PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT!!! BIDEN STOLE DOCUMENTS NOT ME

Has Trump ever even mentioned Cannon?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

kazil posted:

So this is the point where the DOJ can appeal... literally everything about her handling of this case, basically. Right? Right? The judge can't just say "Nuh uh, it's unprecedented that you call out my unprecedented bullshit" and that's the end of discussion.

...right?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

NO! "power" is measured by how hard we can punch our enemies! how the gently caress else would you ever measure it?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

kazil posted:

Lmao they are going to nuke her

Even Republicans think she's getting stupid

When Ty Cobb thinks you are a partisan incompetent lunatic, just lmao

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Powershift posted:

Has Trump ever even mentioned Cannon?

earlier today someone re-posted a TRUTH of him calling her respected blah blah blah so it will be interesting to see how he changes his tune if at all

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lmao loving Ty Cobb

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Randalor posted:

So this is the point where the DOJ can appeal... literally everything about her handling of this case, basically. Right? Right? The judge can't just say "Nuh uh, it's unprecedented that you call out my unprecedented bullshit" and that's the end of discussion.

...right?

They'll now likely seek mandamus to get her to issue a ruling on the jury instructions. The 11th, if they grant the request (likely) will only tell her to issue a ruling on the jury instruction OR might even give their own on the topic.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Randalor posted:

...right?

Yes. They even said, "You need to tell us you're not rigging this trial right now or we're going to the court of appeals and get them to make you do your job properly and look over your shoulder the entire time we're doing this trial." It's pretty much the nuclear option; basically making working with Cannon every again in the future impossible.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Strong Sauce posted:

non trump lol

lmao we'll just ignore China

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Cannon is either beholden to or terrified of Trump. She thinks ruling against a dismissal now (as opposed to just tanking things at a suitably later date for any number of reasons) will give her enough cover in the meantime to avoid having the case turned over to someone else.

At this point, I’m just waiting for the evidence to drop that her court was in coordination with the Trump campaign. Like, she seems pretty stupid on her own, but her handling of all this so far reeks of Trump’s equally stupid lawyers feeding her suggestions.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Junk posted:

lol have fun in loserland :smug:

do y’all have nationalized health care there?

Failed Imagineer posted:

Can confirm, my country doesn't do poo poo but it's nice to live here

Sounds amazing

Random Stranger posted:

You say that, but any US farmer with a shotgun could easy deal with a saiyan warrior while your country's farmers wouldn't even show up on the scouter.

They are simply suppressing their chi

InsertPotPun posted:

NO! "power" is measured by how hard we can punch our enemies! how the gently caress else would you ever measure it?

*laying on the ground bleeding out because I can’t afford a ride in an ambulance* it’s over … nine … thou…

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Randalor posted:

...right?

Judge cannon, can you please remind me how unprecedented things become precedent? :magemage:

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

I won't live anywhere that can't go Super Saiyan.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Are the jury going to see the files Trump took with him?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
I bet Trump ranks lawyers on their media presence, meaning he thinks Crooked Jack Smith is a hack because he’s not yapping his mouth on Newsmax 24/7, unlike his horde of unpaid intern-I mean professional lawyers!

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".

Almost Smart posted:

Cannon is either beholden to or terrified of Trump. She thinks ruling against a dismissal now (as opposed to just tanking things at a suitably later date for any number of reasons) will give her enough cover in the meantime to avoid having the case turned over to someone else.

At this point, I’m just waiting for the evidence to drop that her court was in coordination with the Trump campaign. Like, she seems pretty stupid on her own, but her handling of all this so far reeks of Trump’s equally stupid lawyers feeding her suggestions.

Maybe Trump appointed some judges he has some poo poo on to keep them loyal

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Tai posted:

lmao we'll just ignore China

they probably meant white countries. which probably still isnt true if they exclude the US and Russia, or europe as a whole or EUROPECOUNTRY

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Disco Pope posted:

I won't live anywhere that can't go Super Saiyan.

Super Saiyan is old and busted anyway, the new hotness is ultra maga instinct

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Civil posted:

Maybe Trump appointed some judges he has some poo poo on to keep them loyal

As though he has that kind of presence of mind.

Those judges will just BE loyal unto their dying day just because they buy into the Donald Trump Fantasy, like everyone else

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Almost Smart posted:

We know for sure they are coordinating at least indirectly because he hasn't called her a partisan fraud for denying his motion to dismiss. So he's at the very least approving of how things are panning out.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Data Graham posted:

As though he has that kind of presence of mind.

Those judges will just BE loyal unto their dying day just because they buy into the Donald Trump Fantasy, like everyone else

It's this^

She is a true believer

She's also hopelessly out of her depth, even for a GOP judge

The 11th Court is going to go LOL WAT

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

they probably meant white countries. which probably still isnt true if they exclude the US and Russia, or europe as a whole or EUROPECOUNTRY

russias military is large but pathetic. but they are getting a ton of conventional warfighting experience in ukraine. but their junior officer and nco corps is paying dearly for that experience. france is probably the strongest nation in europe, then a toss up between russia and the uk. the uk may not even be in the top 10 worldwide

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

InsertPotPun posted:

i think the knight company should add a rider...

maybe his father can cosign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

russias military is large but pathetic. but they are getting a ton of conventional warfighting experience in ukraine. but their junior officer and nco corps is paying dearly for that experience. france is probably the strongest nation in europe, then a toss up between russia and the uk. the uk may not even be in the top 10 worldwide

China is at least number 2-3

Iran, India, Turkey all have good sized militaries

As does Japan and Germany

If I recall Finland and Poland are fairly well equipped/ armed as well

They also all have better economies than the UK atm, so lmao