Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
He's calling a truce until the election is over then he'll resume his war to overthrow God

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

gently caress Isreal.

Black Sunshine posted:

He's calling a truce until the election is over then he'll resume his war to overthrow God

ATTACK AND DETHRONE GOD

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Do you know it was in there and you missed it, or could someone have snuck it in after said bridge burning?

it had been in there the whole time.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Black Sunshine posted:

gently caress God, all the best music is affiliated with Satan :regd10:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Intruder posted:

post the artisinal poo poo

A Fancy Hat posted:

And although my local Golden Corral did not survive Covid, I'm still on a buffet kick and wanted to see what some of the last reviews for it were like.

You have to expect on a all you can eat buffet that the bathrooms are going to see a lot of action

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Docjowles posted:

Israel

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna146376

Obviously TRUMP will never stop firing (all caps Truth posts)

At first I wasn't seeing anything on a ceasefire, but it did get to it at the end. Glad we're seeing some sort of shift in policy, even though it's not nearly as dramatic as I would like.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bird in a Blender posted:

At first I wasn't seeing anything on a ceasefire, but it did get to it at the end. Glad we're seeing some sort of shift in policy, even though it's not nearly as dramatic as I would like.

Until they actually do something and stop giving them weapons, it's just the D version of Thoughts and Prayers though.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

3 DONG HORSE posted:

ATTACK AND DETHRONE GOD

Just realizing this is basically the pitch for Baldurs Gate 3 :thunk:

fartknocker posted:

Last night at bar trivia there was a music round on songs with rainbows in the lyrics. None of them was Rainbow in the Dark what the fuuuuuck :regd10:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Docjowles posted:

Last night at bar trivia there was a music round on songs with rainbows in the lyrics. None of them was Rainbow in the Dark what the fuuuuuck :regd10:

The keyboard riff from the chorus is now playing in my head lol

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

fartknocker posted:

Truer words have never been spoken :black101:

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Well he loves us and wants us to be happy

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

FizFashizzle posted:

Biden just called for a ceasefire.

He also announced Ukraine’s going to join NATO so he might just be having a bad dementia day

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

In a just world, this article would simply open to a picture of :schotty:

Black Sunshine posted:

Truer words have never been spoken :black101:

It's close but fartknocker has also said "gently caress the cowboys" a lot. Tough call

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a sexual elk posted:

Well he loves us and wants us to be happy

We’re still talking about Satan, right?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Satan welcomes everyone into his home while God judges everyone at his doorstep. I know who I'd want to hang out with.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Satan rolls up to your party with a case and an ounce, God has already called the police

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Black Sunshine posted:

It's pretty much Legos for adults and you get to have a PC without cheap garbage MOBOs, RAM and PSUs that will explode your poo poo because the manufacturer wanted to squeeze maximum profits while getting you to buy based on GPU/CPU alone since most people don't know any better.
Isn't there also a problem with getting a full PC shipped and then stuff gets damaged in transit? Stuff like GPU cards bending in their slots? CPU fans out of whack? Stuff that wouldn't happen with everything sent separately.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Docjowles posted:

Just realizing this is basically the pitch for Baldurs Gate 3 :thunk:

Thank you for your helpful effort post replies to my noob questions in the BG3 thread :)

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Kalli posted:

Satan rolls up to your party with a case and an ounce, God has already called the police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9jk5WLbzoM

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

CannonFodder posted:

Isn't there also a problem with getting a full PC shipped and then stuff gets damaged in transit? Stuff like GPU cards bending in their slots? CPU fans out of whack? Stuff that wouldn't happen with everything sent separately.

I'm sure most of the time it's fine, they pack the free space with foam, but yeah that's part of the reason I'd never order a pre built PC, I just couldn't trust it. That and the fact that usually everything but the GPU and CPU are the cheapest, most generic bullshit components to maximize profit.

Tech Jesus (Steve from Gamers Nexus) did a sick takedown video review of a Walmart pre built that was absolutely bullshit in every possible way and it was hilarious and savage enough that I think Walmart stopped carrying that brand/supplier or something.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Apr 5, 2024

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

CannonFodder posted:

No. Every major PC manufacturer ships PCs prebuilt.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I just buy whatever i7 with biggish SDD that's on special and slap a $800 graphics card in there.

Also, one of my dogs got a bone stuck in her somehow and couldn't poo poo for days, so $1200 later -

https://imgur.com/nLTHc7m

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

BlindSite posted:

Nice.

Great choice on the monster though. I wish I had a bigger wrist or I'd wear one as my daily.

harperdc posted:

very nice, very nice. I still have my original-gen black Monster sitting on my dresser, gathering dust (:smith: ).

poo poo picture, but y'all are probably the only two interested in meeting my two large adult sons.

It's shocking how much bigger the Arnie looks but I feel like they wear similarly. :iiam:

Pretty sweet though--I do kinda wish the Monster still had tooth-like indices, but the lume is brilliant as hell. Nice little watch, I'm quite happy with it! Now to see if I can move these two eco-drives to make me feel less irresponsible....

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO3VXSa2RHA

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

CannonFodder posted:

Never had a problem

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

LeeMajors posted:

poo poo picture, but y'all are probably the only two interested in meeting my two large adult sons.

It's shocking how much bigger the Arnie looks but I feel like they wear similarly. :iiam:

Pretty sweet though--I do kinda wish the Monster still had tooth-like indices, but the lume is brilliant as hell. Nice little watch, I'm quite happy with it! Now to see if I can move these two eco-drives to make me feel less irresponsible....

Your new Seiko is awesome beaut!

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

I witnessed the greatest gently caress you moment tonight and I just really need to tell y'all about it.

So our tri-parish electric co-op hosts an essay contest every year for high school seniors to win a $1500 scholarship. In it you have to write a letter to some sort of government official about a local issue. This year there were 7 finalists (3 for each parish, though for some reason one parish only had one finalist so she won hers by default) and they had to come into the co-op office to have an interview with the judges and then present their essays to the judges in person. Our daughter was one of the finalists, so I accompanied her to this event tonight where I witnessed the most uncomfortable thing with the most badass ending.

So we're at the point of the event where the kids are going to present their essays to the entire room (about 20 people in total). First girl gets up and her essay is about traffic and highway infrastructure in our area, which is mostly rural and suburban. Totally fine. Not particularly well-written but decent. Second girl presents and hers is about subpar internet in our rural area which is a subject we can all relate to. Next this boy gets up to present and his is about undocumented immigrants. Y'all, it is straight out of Fox News. Highlights include "immigrants bring disease", "fentanyl", "immigrants are sex traffickers", "secure our southern border." During this presentation, a finalist from another table gets up and leaves the room, looking distressed. I thought it was because she was nervous. It wasn't. Anyway, he finishes up and our daughter presents hers about fine arts funding in our area.

The next girl starts to present and hers starts with "I moved to this country with my parents 5 years ago and I didn't speak any English..." She was hispanic and she loving KILLED It with a letter about how every one told her she would never go to college so she worked hard, learned English, and made straight As in school, and as the child of undocumented immigrants who pay taxes, she is not eligible for scholarships etc despite having amazing grades and being valuable to society. It was amazing. She was the one who left during the boy's presentation and I don't blame her. He was so hard to listen to.

She ended up winning her scholarship for her parish. I loved every moment of it. Our daughter lost to the internet girl, but that's ok. She tried really hard and wrote a beautiful love letter to the arts center she's been attending since she was 5. I'm proud of her.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I really need to rewatch Naked Gun, it’s probably been about 10 years which is 9 years too long

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Braksgirl posted:

I witnessed the greatest gently caress you moment tonight and I just really need to tell y'all about it.

So our tri-parish electric co-op hosts an essay contest every year for high school seniors to win a $1500 scholarship. In it you have to write a letter to some sort of government official about a local issue. This year there were 7 finalists (3 for each parish, though for some reason one parish only had one finalist so she won hers by default) and they had to come into the co-op office to have an interview with the judges and then present their essays to the judges in person. Our daughter was one of the finalists, so I accompanied her to this event tonight where I witnessed the most uncomfortable thing with the most badass ending.

So we're at the point of the event where the kids are going to present their essays to the entire room (about 20 people in total). First girl gets up and her essay is about traffic and highway infrastructure in our area, which is mostly rural and suburban. Totally fine. Not particularly well-written but decent. Second girl presents and hers is about subpar internet in our rural area which is a subject we can all relate to. Next this boy gets up to present and his is about undocumented immigrants. Y'all, it is straight out of Fox News. Highlights include "immigrants bring disease", "fentanyl", "immigrants are sex traffickers", "secure our southern border." During this presentation, a finalist from another table gets up and leaves the room, looking distressed. I thought it was because she was nervous. It wasn't. Anyway, he finishes up and our daughter presents hers about fine arts funding in our area.

The next girl starts to present and hers starts with "I moved to this country with my parents 5 years ago and I didn't speak any English..." She was hispanic and she loving KILLED It with a letter about how every one told her she would never go to college so she worked hard, learned English, and made straight As in school, and as the child of undocumented immigrants who pay taxes, she is not eligible for scholarships etc despite having amazing grades and being valuable to society. It was amazing. She was the one who left during the boy's presentation and I don't blame her. He was so hard to listen to.

She ended up winning her scholarship for her parish. I loved every moment of it. Our daughter lost to the internet girl, but that's ok. She tried really hard and wrote a beautiful love letter to the arts center she's been attending since she was 5. I'm proud of her.

Sorry about your daughter losing but it's great that she tried at all. I know many talented writers who are too shy to share their work.

Also that mic drop rules. I love illegal immigrants. They're hard working, smart, and amazing people through and through. They just got here a different way than I did.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

LeeMajors posted:

Those are nice. I’ve toyed with getting this Seiko dive watch recently but I’m beholden to my dumb Apple Watch. When it kicks I think I’ll finally go back to wearing my actual watches regularly.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Thank you for your helpful effort post replies to my noob questions in the BG3 thread :)

I have become deeply obsessed with this game so happy to talk about it as much as you want buddy :v: Heading into the end bosses of act 2 on honor mode tonight…

I haven’t watched this movie in AGES but holy crap is Pacino’s devil giving me off the charts Trump vibes. Cadence, hand gestures, the weird dismissive falsetto, being a manipulative egomaniac, everything. Like if you told me Trump based his public speaking style off this role I would believe it lol

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

a new contender approaches

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I watched an uncomfortably similar moment happen when, at Thanksgiving after dinner, when my parents and their friends were complaining about the existence of welfare programs, my then-girlfriend, now wife, waited for them to finish, then told them how welfare and food stamps were critical to her family, and she would have never made it to college without them.

Very silent at the table after that.

Did it change their minds? Maybe slightly. Did it change them from (R) to (D)? Not at all. Did it shut them the gently caress up from talking about politics at Thanksgiving for the next twenty five years? Oh yes.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Braksgirl posted:

:words: about a school essay contest.

Pretty :boom: moment. Shame your daughter didn't get the scholarship but sometimes fate deals someone else a better hand.

Docjowles posted:

I have become deeply obsessed with this game so happy to talk about it as much as you want buddy :v: Heading into the end bosses of act 2 on honor mode tonight…

I haven’t watched this movie in AGES but holy crap is Pacino’s devil giving me off the charts Trump vibes. Cadence, hand gestures, the weird dismissive falsetto, being a manipulative egomaniac, everything. Like if you told me Trump based his public speaking style off this role I would believe it lol

Considering Pacino was going full New Yorker I'm not surprised if it was the other way around.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Attention to everybody demanding to immediately speak with the doctor: gently caress off forever , I hope your lovely lil’ looking balls fall out. That is all, thank you, goodby

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Doctor? Motherfucker I’m poor

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Abugadu posted:

Did it shut them the gently caress up from talking about politics at Thanksgiving for the next twenty five years? Oh yes.
God, the dream

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Attention to everybody demanding to immediately speak with the doctor: gently caress off forever , I hope your lovely lil’ looking balls fall out. That is all, thank you, goodby

Or is this a quote from Devils Advocate? I haven’t seen that movie in 25 years and all I can remember is boobs, which back then was a good reason to remember it

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Swickles Alt Detected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

2 best Satans are #2 Ray Wise in Reaper (loving underrated) and #1 Peter Stormare in Constantine

Floating down in a white suit while dripping poison from his feet was so badass

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Apr 5, 2024