Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Lmao I stand corrected! Those dumbasses will absolutely cut off their own dicks,etc. to grovel before trump

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

lol the log cabin republican chair’s name is Moran

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

The people running to Trump to ruin their own lives literally constitutes a perpetual motion machine. It defies everything we know about physics.

I have no doubt some guys are brainstorming right now about a new app called Veracity Social. We'll put our own money in, get it off the ground. Give him total control. But he won't do the same thing to us that he just did to THOSE clowns...

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Vampire Panties posted:

He cant sell them unless he can get the board to waive the contract IMO this is why he's suing the other board members. He wants the board to cave and let him sell ASAP

The term for this company's financial position is "wet dog poo poo" and the only value is in loving over other shareholders or hoping to get blasted with foreign influence cash when Trump taps out. Both games are up the second that board waives the contract or there's any other signs that Trump is gonna dump, and then the price will free fall to penny stock status.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Love to admit my federal crimes on TV.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

Probably a huge outlier but PA poll dropped showing Biden with a 10pt lead with no other candidates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMiFtAF0pOY

[https://www.politicspa.com/fm-poll-pennsylvania-moving-in-more-positive-direction/133348/

Who the hell knows if RFK will even be on that ticket though

Biden vs Trump 48%-38%

Biden 42%
Trump 40%
Stein 3%
RFK 9%

How does Trump gain two points going from 1v1 to a 4-way race? :dafuq:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Luv 2 destroy my company’s finances for TRUMP!

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

What does a Republican Congressperson have to do to become an "ally"? Promise to just throw gay people into camps and use them for slave labor instead of giving them the guillotine?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

This is totally effective and that’s the reason why parties have always done this… wait a second!

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

tek79 posted:

What does a Republican Congressperson have to do to become an "ally"? Promise to just throw gay people into camps and use them for slave labor instead of giving them the guillotine?
Not mention gay people at all as much as possible

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

withak posted:

Luv 2 destroy my company’s party’s national committee’s finances for TRUMP!

Same diff

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

tek79 posted:

Say the quiet part quietly.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

This is totally effective and that’s the reason why parties have always done this… wait a second!

It's against the law. There are some specifically carved out "safe harbors" in which some limited co-ordination can happen between national party committees and candidates, but you absolutely not use them as your political staff/financial slush fund.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

It's against the law. There are some specifically carved out "safe harbors" in which some limited co-ordination can happen between national party committees and candidates, but you absolutely not use them as your political staff/financial slush fund.

They're going to have to invent some sort of fast-acting financial crime unit to stop people like Pmurt from crime-elementaling away from court cases

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You can't prosecute election crimes in an election year that would be election interference

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

A couple of pages back and not directly Trump related but this reminds me of videos I've seen of the leaders of the religion I was raised in. Sitting in videos wearing enormously expensive suits and wearing what people identified as $20,000+ Rolex watches while begging their followers to please find any way they can to squeeze any remaining dollar they have into donating to them because they really, really need more of that money............. for God.

and every single person in that cult that I've pointed that out to received it with outright horror and anger and outrage and fury.... at me... for daring to say those facts. I get berated and they turn around to dump more money into the cult.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Bottom Liner posted:

which one is kid rock

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

If there is just a single share-holder, can he then do some shady stuff to cash out immediately?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

If Truth Social stock craters to just $1/share in six months, Trump still makes $70,000,000.

Meanwhile, we will work our lives away and never be able to afford to retire.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Catastrophe posted:

A couple of pages back and not directly Trump related but this reminds me of videos I've seen of the leaders of the religion I was raised in. Sitting in videos wearing enormously expensive suits and wearing what people identified as $20,000+ Rolex watches while begging their followers to please find any way they can to squeeze any remaining dollar they have into donating to them because they really, really need more of that money............. for God.

and every single person in that cult that I've pointed that out to received it with outright horror and anger and outrage and fury.... at me... for daring to say those facts. I get berated and they turn around to dump more money into the cult.

Don't feel bad for these dumbasses. See if you can get some of that action. Why should some fancy preacher from Georgia be getting all of your moron's money?

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Biden vs Trump 48%-38%

Biden 42%
Trump 40%
Stein 3%
RFK 9%

It's too soon to tell but this implies RFK is NOT just siphoning votes purely from Trump the way our Christian God demands.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Three Olives posted:

Love to admit my federal crimes on TV.

What part of that is a crime?

Honest question

Because :hmbol:

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

which one is kid rock

Frank Frank posted:

...that stringy meth addict...

No, not that one, the other stringy meth addict!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Toxic Mental posted:

Probably a huge outlier but PA poll dropped showing Biden with a 10pt lead with no other candidates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMiFtAF0pOY

[https://www.politicspa.com/fm-poll-pennsylvania-moving-in-more-positive-direction/133348/

Who the hell knows if RFK will even be on that ticket though

PA is kinda of bluer now because alot of people from jersey and NY move here because its nice and much better prices and poo poo. i live there. its nice mostly.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Biden vs Trump 48%-38%

Biden 42%
Trump 40%
Stein 3%
RFK 9%

Who in the world is voting for that lunatic RFK Jr

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

If there is just a single share-holder, can he then do some shady stuff to cash out immediately?

It doesnt even take that - if the board waives his contract to hold for six months, he can cash out immediately. OFC the shares will tank and everyone else will be left holding the bag, except for the chuds who are buying it as a weird campaign donation

also I'd expect Pmurt to jump ship to twitter/X on an endorsement deal from Musk

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

What part of that is a crime?

Honest question

Because :hmbol:

https://www.fec.gov/help-candidates-and-committees/making-disbursements-political-party/coordinated-party-expenditures/

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

She's co-chair of the RNC so not even that part is true

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

TulliusCicero posted:

Gonna take this opportunity to reference Debunk the Funk's video on RFK for anyone that hasn't seen it. RFK Jr. is far, far crazier than I thought

https://youtu.be/sugCJNAPF9o?si=UyhjaalytlocS3Bz

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Biden vs Trump 48%-38%

Biden 42%
Trump 40%
Stein 3%
RFK 9%

poll numbers are made up

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

I'd be fine with it if Trump's vote dropped 9 points. Which it did not.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Esplanade posted:

No, not that one, the other stringy meth addict!

but there are so many

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Vampire Panties posted:

They're going to have to invent some sort of fast-acting financial crime unit to stop people like Pmurt from crime-elementaling away from court cases

One of the major issues with enforcing campaign finance laws is that a board was set up to oversee them that was evenly split and that kind of makes sense because you don't want a political party using it as a weapon. Except one-half of this board refuses to open any investigation into campaign finance violations, even when it's the other half wanting to open investigations into their own party.

Feel free to guess which political party actively blocks enforcement of campaign finance laws.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

Not 9%. Not in any state.

His max is 3%, just like Stein.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/KaivanShroff/status/1775917041649700906

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Biden vs Trump 48%-38%

Biden 42%
Trump 40%
Stein 3%
RFK 9%

Well the first number 48-38 implies 14% 'undecided' or 'neither' or whatever, which is obviously bullshit.

Somehow of that 14%, 2% of them move from undecided->Trump when RFK enters the race, which yeah, makes no sense at all. But then again those 14% aren't really undecided anyway.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Rescue Toaster posted:

Well the first number 48-38 implies 14% 'undecided' or 'neither' or whatever, which is obviously bullshit.

Somehow of that 14%, 2% of them move from undecided->Trump when RFK enters the race, which yeah, makes no sense at all. But then again those 14% aren't really undecided anyway.

Stein is loving running again?

Guess Putin's check cleared

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Rescue Toaster posted:

I'm with ya that the math is screwy. I refuse to believe there are any true undecided voters left still feeling out that "Trump" guy. His votes are pretty well locked in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

If Truth Social stock craters to just $1/share in six months, Trump still makes $70,000,000.

Meanwhile, we will work our lives away and never be able to afford to retire.

You clearly have not been working hard enough to be born into wealth. Work harder.