Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thedangergroove
Nov 14, 2004
Long for karate day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Shockingly, kabosu is still alive. Though she's 18 and is looking kind of tired these days.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

deoju posted:

RIP PSH

Gone too soon.

Don't do heroin, kids.

I’ve heard multiple times on this forum that drugs are actually really cool and good and we should do them

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

oldpainless posted:

I’ve heard multiple times on this forum that drugs are actually really cool and good and we should do them

Drugs are bad mkay. This aggressively crossbred plant is fine to inhale, however.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Keyboard Cat died in 1987.

The video was shot in 1984. The infant whose shirt Fatso (Keyboard Cat) is wearing in the video is now in its 40s.

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

FreudianSlippers posted:

The video was shot in 1984. The infant whose shirt Fatso (Keyboard Cat) is wearing in the video is now in its 40s.

How dare you, goonsir. Next you will tell me that the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy was released over twenty years ago.
:corsair:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The Keyboard Cat video itself wasn't uploaded until 2007 which was only 30 years ago.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

There are drugs that won’t loving kill you dead if you accidentally do a lil too much, and some of them won’t gently caress up your life completely if you’re reasonably lucky and don’t have a predilection for self-destructive habits.

So yeah don’t do heroin.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

kuarduck posted:

Drugs are bad mkay. This aggressively crossbred plant is fine to inhale, however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI7YLbeBX2w

BRJurgis
Aug 15, 2007

Well I hear the thunder roll, I feel the cold winds blowing...
But you won't find me there, 'cause I won't go back again...
While you're on smoky roads, I'll be out in the sun...
Where the trees still grow, where they count by one...
Drugs that change your perspective on existence don't have funny memes.

But this thread does so I love being wrong.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Karate Bastard posted:

Was I meant to read this as "goth clown gridlock"? Because I did, and that was better

I originally read the first posters name as "squeaki titties" and I think that would also be much better.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

https://www.badspacecomics.com/post/ozymandias

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I don't know if 6 months ago is "long" dead, but sure.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

ikanreed posted:

I don't know if 6 months ago is "long" dead, but sure.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5OAy6jJzjl/?hl=en

Rescued from a kill shelter to become the oldest living Shiba Inu. She's still going.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

rodbeard posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5OAy6jJzjl/?hl=en

Rescued from a kill shelter to become the oldest living Shiba Inu. She's still going.

More like Ikiba Inu.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Such Regal

Wow

Aging Graceful AF

Grand Old Lady

Wow

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

FreudianSlippers posted:

This is pretty much how I felt learning that Torgo’s actor died before Manos even came out. :smith:

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Hopefully Ron Livingston is OK

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Naprawde! :poland:

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

You can actually do little a heroin, as a treat! It's a cheap and legal thrill :eng101:

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Dewgy posted:

This is pretty much how I felt learning that Torgo’s actor died before Manos even came out. :smith:

At least he got to die still believing he starred in a great movie.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

biznatchio posted:

At least he got to die still believing he starred in a great movie.

I cannot imagine he ever actually thought this

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
at least according to the Playboy article about Manos, Torgo was tripping balls the entire time

experienceBeej
Mar 24, 2014

Empty Sandwich posted:

at least according to the Playboy article about Manos, Torgo was tripping balls the entire time

Is that why he walked like that? Constantly tripping over his balls?

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

That was because of the painful backwards knee prosthetics they made him wear

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Dewgy posted:

Don't do heroin kids

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

what, you think they're gonna pay some entitled american worker who has incredibly selfish goals like "home ownership" and "being able to afford healthcare?"

why do you hate job creators????

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Always in the meme thread

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Well? Is he?

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

The cropping and the shirt colour of the audience member really makes it look like his dick popped out of his singlet. In other words, a good meme.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mr. Lobe posted:

Well? Is he?

He said so but that was another of his lies

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Why's it called the tri state area? There's like 8 states in that map.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Tree Bucket posted:

The only three states that matter

Not so fast, CT

mystes
May 31, 2006

Tree Bucket posted:

If you have a map of the "chicago area" would you expect it to only show chicago or would you expect it to show places surrounding chicago?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

mystes posted:

If you have a map of the "chicago area" would you expect it to only show chicago or would you expect it to show places surrounding chicago?

I dunno is the map called the 3 cities around Chicago but it actually shows 8?

mystes
May 31, 2006

Maybe it was originally three states but it got taken over by some sort of evil genius who went on to annex the surrounding states as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I don't know, I'm not american. It seems kind of funny that there's like an unspoken statement about which three states get to be TRI STATE and which ones are the hangers-on. I'm not totally sure what PA NY and VT are, but they look to be the biggest??? Do RI and MD each consider themselves part of TRI STATE and sneer at the other's pretensions??? It's a whole new world.