Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ded redd posted:

Anyone able to get in touch with Al rn

would like to help him get his account back with $10 if possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
some of them know what they're doing, but the vast majority are just extremely stupid (and racist!) I think

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

psycho poo poo is what these forums have been proudly built on

hmhb fan
Feb 4, 2024

Flournival Dixon posted:

It really does make the Catholic Church look pretty pathetic that they haven't excommunicated him.

He does still pretend to be Irish even though we have excommunicated him.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

I said come in! posted:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/sami0843/status/1766100930624110958

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/CarolineGlick/status/1776021321320652817?t=FUGaOwEdgNCSTKeIAYJkrg&s=19

Phrasing...

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

Griz posted:

how is fluffdaddy still admin? he's a total loving moron

coonery and buffoonery

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k

CLAM DOWN posted:

free al-saqr
free paul_soccer
ban fluffydaddy
ban all vichy mods

KlavierVogel
Feb 27, 2004

[] an old crow spoke to me [] busted leg limped down the street [] said we're both tied to our own trees [] cut me loose, cut me loose []

I said come in! posted:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Valleyant posted:

look one person is a bannable a million people is a dnd post

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

im not saying she's got this completely wrong but bibi has said that hitler had some good ideas if only the drat arabs hadnt whispered in his ear and actually im saying shes completely wrong

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This lady is a dumb piece of poo poo

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

a free Palestine is how you help create a world safe for jews. Israel will never and was never trying to be that safe space.

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

there are 10 loving mods assigned to CSPAM, what the gently caress even does an anime mod need to be here for banning al-saqr

DTI DTA

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Okay I don't want to relitigate the al saqr thing but lol that they did bad a gbs goon for calling for putins death

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

StashAugustine posted:

Okay I don't want to relitigate the al saqr thing but lol that they did bad a gbs goon for calling for putins death

I saw Al-Saqr post but feel that I am still missing some context.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

free Al!
free Al-saqr
free paul_soccer

KlavierVogel
Feb 27, 2004

[] an old crow spoke to me [] busted leg limped down the street [] said we're both tied to our own trees [] cut me loose, cut me loose []

You don't have PMs, so I have NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY THIS HERE: I've been meaning to tell you that your posts in the threads I read are really excellent - thank you for sharing your thoughts and ideas so eloquently :)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rubellavator posted:

free Al!
free Al-saqr
free paul_soccer
free Palestine

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Mandel Brotset posted:

I only check in every few days, am tangentially tied in to non-posting ways of protesting, and take comfort in the small signs of solidarity I see around me in the real world. a palestinian flag here, some anti-zionist graffiti there. it all adds up, you know it when you see it

I was working on a label printer or WOW cart in an ER admissions office and one of the women started going off about the genocide, it was amazing. Usually Palestine and the other place is not a topic that comes up at work for obvious reasons.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I just want to buy Al-saqr account back but dont know how to do that. So we can just move on. He is important to this thread and is able to give us a perspective that no one else can since he lives in the middle east (saudi arabia?) and is arguably directly impacted by this genocide.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Hey guys a good friend from Hamas dug me a tunnel and we successfully launched qassam rockets and made it back safely anything interesting happen while I was gone?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

Hey guys a good friend from Hamas dug me a tunnel and we are successfully launching qassam rockets anything interesting happen while I was gone?

never mind we are good now lol

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

XMNN posted:

https://x.com/shaabiranks/status/1775858887377473904

Israel is going to loving murder them like they did the last time heroes tried to break their illegal siege

then they will go to heaven like haroun bushnell

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

So the Biden administration was finally driven into giving lipservice against genocide but only because a famous DC chef the admin officials like to rub elbows with got mad at them and won't let them into their restaurant?

That's some real "US in a nutshell" nonsense.

KlavierVogel
Feb 27, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

Hey guys a good friend from Hamas dug me a tunnel and we successfully launched qassam rockets and made it back safely anything interesting happen while I was gone?

Glad to have you back, guy :kimchi:

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Al-Saqr posted:

lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoYwWrVTsj8

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

runaway pancake posted:

coonery and buffoonery

lol stupid idiot

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

what a loving loser

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Al-Saqr posted:

Bless

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

lol stupid idiot

:eyepop:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

thank you for your service. gently caress the mods and admins in their dumb poo filled asses

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol at some weird racist coming in here

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Al-Saqr posted:

Missed you friend

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

runaway pancake posted:

coonery and buffoonery

I gave your coordinates to the al quds brigades

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Yeah!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

hell yeah, buddy. you post any god damned thing ya like

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

i am trying to find details, are they suspending all diplomatic relations or just coordination on this issue?!

i would be genuinely and truly shocked if they went full suspension after everything they did for israels sake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
love to come from.... the NBA thread??? and call someone a slur i haven't heard in 30 years