Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

please make sure to choose not to be in an earthquake

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

dude has never met the H2O crew.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/wwegareth/status/1775632843453993113?s=46

The optimism is almost adorable at times, because let’s be honest, NXT Japan wouldn’t be able to compete with BJW.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It’s just Sareee. Diana has a much deeper dedicated roster.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/wwegareth/status/1775632843453993113?s=46

The optimism is almost adorable at times, because let’s be honest, NXT Japan wouldn’t be able to compete with BJW.

Hell, it wouldnt compete with Chocopro

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

C. Everett Koop posted:

When goons tried to ruin AssCreed they didn't do a good enough job.

I'm old enough to remember SA had a proto-gamergate before the first game even came out in 06/07 because the head was a woman named Jade. There's still some old creepy cartoons made here floating around but it's a part people pretend never happened.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

One of my coworkers told me to never admit to playing video games and they’re right.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

https://powers-and-abilities.fandom.com/wiki/John_Cena

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I have refused to be involved with the powers and abilities wikia si ce they rejected my entry on Henry Kissinger and his ability to kill thousands per day without the slightest frown on his sunny disposition

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Lid posted:

I'm old enough to remember SA had a proto-gamergate before the first game even came out in 06/07 because the head was a woman named Jade. There's still some old creepy cartoons made here floating around but it's a part people pretend never happened.

SA likes to pretend they ran those folk off to 4Chan and Reddit but the original sin still originated here and pennance still hasn't been paid.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I find it hard to believe this forum ever did anything regrettable. How's Lowtax?

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

I find it hard to believe this forum ever did anything regrettable. How's Lowtax?

hes having a blast

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

IN HELL

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I know I’m being baited but at least he knows Mizuki enough to call her by name.

https://x.com/keemstar/status/1775555070626541904?s=46

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Are things really that bad for Keemstar that he's trying to go after the English-speaking joshi enthusiast? If so, you know, good.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

"mizuki is a bad wrestler" *posts the coolest poo poo you've seen in your life*

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

“Worked himself into a shoot”

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Specifically, a shoot into the head.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

TV Zombie posted:

I know I’m being baited but at least he knows Mizuki enough to call her by name.

https://x.com/keemstar/status/1775555070626541904?s=46

I've watched that video 10 times and I still can't figure out how she transitions from a static cross body to that spinning poo poo. Tony you know what needs to happen.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Looks like he gives her a little boost when he catches her to pop her up into the spin, her ring gear kind of hides his hands when he does it but you can just about see it.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The whirling candy is such a sick move. I think she's able to transition into the spin during the part where the other person "catches" her. If you watch a bunch of them people tend to catch her with their hands open and up and she uses that position to start the twirl, falling into their arms and chest as they all fall together.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Not thinking the Whirling Candy is a great and unique move is Cornette brained drivel

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

Looks like he gives her a little boost when he catches her to pop her up into the spin, her ring gear kind of hides his hands when he does it but you can just about see it.

Gumball Gumption posted:

The whirling candy is such a sick move. I think she's able to transition into the spin during the part where the other person "catches" her. If you watch a bunch of them people tend to catch her with their hands open and up and she uses that position to start the twirl, falling into their arms and chest as they all fall together.

Yeah, the skirt hides a lot of the movement but she ends up rolling up their arms and up their chest.

Not sure how it looks vs. someone her size tbh.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i saw emi take it at the one dpw show i went to, and it was equally as magnificent, its just a move that looks loving cool

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

cagliostr0 posted:

I've watched that video 10 times and I still can't figure out how she transitions from a static cross body to that spinning poo poo. Tony you know what needs to happen.

Mizuki has heard of physics but doesn't believe in that poo poo, because she's built different.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it looks good when performed on smaller opponents as well due to expertise. mastery of a craft.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Goblin Queen posted:

Mizuki has heard of physics but doesn't believe in that poo poo, because she's built different.

physics are for loving nerds

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I don't like the Whirling Candy because it doesn't look like it hits the opponent very hardy and I want wrestlers to be getting CTE at all times.

But it is undeniably very cool.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

I don't like the Whirling Candy because it doesn't look like it hits the opponent very hardy and I want wrestlers to be getting CTE at all times.

But it is undeniably very cool.

what you're saying is that it needs to be done by someone over 300 pounds then

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Look if you don't want to see JD Drake doing the Whirling Candy I'm sorry but you're a cop.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/SiphoNkonde/status/1775948898042863924

WWE would never release someone then hire them back three days later due to social media backlash, of course.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

C. Everett Koop posted:

what you're saying is that it needs to be done by someone over 300 pounds then

I need technology to get to the point where I can watch Vader hit one

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

cagliostr0 posted:

[posts the sickest move you've ever seen] this is an example of something that sucks

i honestly dont care that theres some trick to it. its wrestling theres some trick to everything. it looks awesome.

e: mizuki revving up her crossbody across her opponent for more impact makes exactly as much sense as doing a frog splash for more impact than a regular splash, good enough for my brain, who cares

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

her shark-like skin rends their flesh like a biological buzzsaw

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I'm more perplexed at the button mashing statement than the move itself. In 2K games, its clearly just a running strike or grapple, which are both just one button press, you nerd, you dork, you loving loser

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Trying posted:

her shark-like skin rends their flesh like a biological buzzsaw

Odd, given that Sharks are Smooth as Hell

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

super macho dude posted:

I'm more perplexed at the button mashing statement than the move itself. In 2K games, its clearly just a running strike or grapple, which are both just one button press, you nerd, you dork, you loving loser

Perhaps Keem's fumbling attempts at engagement are meant to imply once you input the code for Whirling Candy you need to rapidly press X for as many revolutions as possible.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

he should have said heat action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Suplex Liberace posted:

he should have said heat action

lmao I was thinking the same thing