Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Ass Trophy
Jul 24, 2007
I can do twice the work in half the time

Shageletic posted:

Man cats hate TVs. They're so wise.

Yeah, but the one with the Christmas tree was a bit of a letdown. The mirror and the TV both came away unscathed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Tagra posted:

No one is allowed to say anything funny for a bit so we can enjoy this thread title for a respectable length of time.

Way ahead of you, chief.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Hyperlynx posted:

But... but why wouldn't you just store it sitting on its broad, flat lid, so that gravity does this for you?

If you keep your condiments in the fridge, when you pull them out and the goo is already at the bottom, the air inside will expand as it warms and when you finally sit down to dinner and pop the lid it'll be forcefully ejected wherever it's pointed

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Soul Dentist posted:

If you keep your condiments in the fridge, when you pull them out and the goo is already at the bottom, the air inside will expand as it warms and when you finally sit down to dinner and pop the lid it'll be forcefully ejected wherever it's pointed

I make a sauce when cooking dinner

Cat Ass Trophy
Jul 24, 2007
I can do twice the work in half the time

Soul Dentist posted:

I also pop my goo when I go from a cold to warm place.

Cat Ass Trophy has a new favorite as of 18:47 on Apr 4, 2024

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Hyperlynx posted:

But... but why wouldn't you just store it sitting on its broad, flat lid, so that gravity does this for you?

If you do this, you need to squeeze some air out of the bottle before closing it. Otherwise as soon as you pop the top it starts coming out and always makes a mess.

Edit:

Soul Dentist posted:

See above the for the solution.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I always do that when someone moves me from a cold place to a warm spot and spanks me.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

I make a sauce when cooking dinner

No you don't

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I always do that when someone moves me from a cold place to a warm spot and spanks me.

Can confirm this

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Because it looks nicer being stored-side up, and that's what matters much more than utility! :pseudo:
(This is my mother's actual reason for doing this, and no amount of convincing from me or Dad will get her to do otherwise. Who gives a poo poo how the condiments are arranged?! Who are we impressing???)

I guess the solution would be to switch to one of those bottles that has the label the other way up.

But I do get the impulse, because the first time I saw one of those my brain shorted out a bit.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Soul Dentist posted:

No you don't

Yes I do, word to your condiment

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
you eat arbys and smoke mids, everyone knows it

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker
when I store those ketchup containers the way you are supposed to, I still get some of the juice unless I shake it, which defies my understanding of ketchup physics

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Glottis posted:

when I store those ketchup containers the way you are supposed to, I still get some of the juice unless I shake it, which defies my understanding of ketchup physics

Clearly you have angered the condiment spirits in some way and they do not smile upon you

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

you eat arbys and smoke mids, everyone knows it

You talk like a fat man projecting

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Simian Mobile Dick Slap

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Primate penis pummel.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Mandril manly meatpunch

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Macaquepunch

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/MHZGjlL.mp4

Do not ask for whom the bells toll, they toll for thee, for thou art stupid.

Good hustle though.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

https://i.imgur.com/MHZGjlL.mp4

Do not ask for whom the bells toll, they toll for thee, for thou art stupid.

Good hustle though.

lmao incredible it was captured on video. A wonderful childhood memory for sure.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

The kid is a gremlin.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

lmao incredible it was captured on video. A wonderful childhood memory for sure.

Maybe with the video he'll remember it too someday.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Christ alive. The video ending before he stands up and gets out of the way again fills me with dread.

Machines, man. Simply do not gently caress with them.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Unless they are expressly made for this purpose.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The kid is a gremlin.

lmao I didn't even notice the kid until you said. I thought the guy looking back as if to say "what the hell happened" was part of the joke.

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007
Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometime !

"My name is Optimus PrMBLFR"

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
This was almost really cool.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_sbgnzkECIs1w5pr9j.mp4

Whipstickagostop
Apr 30, 2006

Planet: Xeno Prime
Nothing funnier than seeing someone biff it when doing a wheelie.

Had a couple of grown men try to show off/take the piss out of me when I was riding my ebike home from work the other day - giving it absolute gently caress to keep up with me going up a hill, one decideds to do a victory wheelie, falls off the back and takes out his mate.

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Whipstickagostop posted:

Nothing funnier than seeing someone biff it when doing a wheelie.

Had a couple of grown men try to show off/take the piss out of me when I was riding my ebike home from work the other day - giving it absolute gently caress to keep up with me going up a hill, one decideds to do a victory wheelie, falls off the back and takes out his mate.

I was riding my bicycle down a remote mountain pass a few years ago when I encountered a motorcyclist coming the opposite direction. When they saw me they decided to show off and pop up into a wheelie that they apparently weren't ready to handle because when they came back down they immediately entered a death wobble that 1. almost took them over the railing off a cliff and 2. almost took me out.

they managed to recover from it but man... if that's how I died I would have been so pissed

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Well chosen music.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

God Hole posted:

I was riding my bicycle down a remote mountain pass a few years ago when I encountered a motorcyclist coming the opposite direction. When they saw me they decided to show off and pop up into a wheelie that they apparently weren't ready to handle because when they came back down they immediately entered a death wobble that 1. almost took them over the railing off a cliff and 2. almost took me out.

they managed to recover from it but man... if that's how I died I would have been so pissed

They die doing something cool while you die doing cardio is definitely a bummer way to go

I'm gonna be so pissed if I die exercising

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I'll probably die stretching

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I'm gonna die on the throne like Elvis, and in about the same physical shape too.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I’m gonna die when a monkey fucks my dick up

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

When I was young and wild everyone in the friend group said I’d be the first to die and now I’m an old man and my friends all spread across the country and all died between the ages of 19 and 36.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Violently masturbated by a macaque

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Non Compos Mentis posted:

Just imagined reading this with no context

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I'm gonna die on the throne like Elvis, and in about the same physical shape too.

When my time comes
That’s how I wanna go
Stoned and fat and wealthy
And sitting on the bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Non Compos Mentis posted:

New Mayhem album sounding good