Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I’m on fat ice.

I'm in a red bandana carving an apple slice off with a switchblade just smiling at your clown rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i feel like i should go back to octopath 2 at some point but. i'd rather just buy new games

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Trying to beat Crawl before midnight. Ahead lies the realm of Zot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm in a red bandana carving an apple slice off with a switchblade just smiling at your clown rear end.

I’m the guy who forged the blade 25 years ago and I have a stiffy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I’m the guy who forged the blade 25 years ago and I have a stiffy.

*Grinning toothlessly* It wiww keewuh.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Grinning toothlessly* It wiww keewuh.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
slay the spire and tametsi

rift wizard 2 looks fun

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Somehow messed up my back yesterday, so I've just been sitting around all day trying to avoid making matters worse, while continuing to chip away at Baldur's Gate 3.

Still in act two, and still have a good chunk of it left to explore. I'm currently four-for-four, when it comes to avoiding act two boss fights by talking them into killing themselves. It's a powerful ability to have - I need to use my powers sparingly

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DQXI and maybe some SMT4:A

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

more Infinite Wealth. probably will get to the final chapter this weekend and then i'll decide weather i want to finish the dungeons or just beat the game.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Played enough of Nioh 2, Rift Wizard 2 and Fallout 3 2 so I’ll probably finally start Dragon’s Dogma 2.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
SMT1 and The Black Gate.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
dqxi, balatro, thinking to start unicorn overlord

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
ace attourney 6

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

if i do beat Infinite Wealth i will be starting Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I’ve been fully addicted to FFVII Rebirth for the last several days so more of that, just made it to Costa del Sol before calling it a night last night.

Maybe I’ll get back on Unicorn Overlord during the day if work is slow enough too, I haven’t played that all week to avoid burnout since I played nothing but last week. I’ve been launching raids at random into the beastmen and angel nations but will probably start focusing on the beastmen going forward. It’s starting to get tougher now that enemies are fielding five-man units, I’ve only got two units with 5 members since I’ve been spending all my honors on class promotions and mercenaries to station in towns.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
got a shako in D2R

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

unicorn overlord, maybe some doge. gonna load up sweet home too, game looks hype

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unicorn Overlord at work, in the elf country. Ultima VII when Im home , I got it all set up in Exult this morning I left.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sweet Home and Monster Hunter Rise

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

breath of the wild

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Dogma got me by ma balls though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably the best game I’ve played since uh. Super Mario Maker at least. Whoever at Capcom still loves the 90s whilst maintaining a progressive vision for gaming… thank you bro…

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone whom has made a game since like… Deus Ex could take a few pages out of Capcom’s book about forcing and rewarding a player for adaptation. People who whine about limited ferry stones and relatively brutal saves and night time and whatever have lost their gaming souls.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Anyone whom has made a game since like… Deus Ex could take a few pages out of Capcom’s book about forcing and rewarding a player for adaptation. People who whine about limited ferry stones and relatively brutal saves and night time and whatever have lost their gaming souls.

Simple as

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Taking a selfie with my giant truck nuts, Dragon's written on one, Dogma on the other.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

goddamn right

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Been playing the first Dragon’s Doge and it kicks rear end. Will also be playing it today

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Might also dip back into DQ11…

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

:hai:

I'm finishing up dragons dogma: dark arisen today, in the everfall. I went from fighter and mystic knight to Ranger and Magick Archer and it loving rules.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Wormskull posted:

:hmmyes:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Dark souls 3. Risk of rain 2. Balatro

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

Dark souls 3. Risk of rain 2. Balatro

Failing.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Probably more light gun bullshit on the jvc-d. I do need a retro rpg to play but I can't loving decide.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Kazvall posted:

Probably more light gun bullshit on the jvc-d. I do need a retro rpg to play but I can't loving decide.

Dragon Quest IV.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
yakuza kiwami 2. final four and wrestlemania

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

welcome posted:

Dragon Quest IV.

Fine.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

Failing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

John Romero posted:

yakuza kiwami 2. final four and wrestlemania

Huge failing (extra fail due to avatar and reputation).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Huge failing (extra fail due to avatar and reputation).

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!