Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
we all live in a country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Ian Fidance has consistently awful opinions, like, far beyond being ignorant.

If he wasn't a loving weirdo and sexual minority, it would be easier for people to recognize him for who he is. Under the aesthetics and eccentricity, he's got the worldview of a suburban dickhead.

he's walking around with a cane now and will probably be dead soon enough

I remember some of the chapo adjacent ladies talking about going on a roadtrip with him, and their young daughters instinctively recognizing weakness in Ian and relentlessly bullying him the entire trip. like they had to tell children to leave him alone.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"have a care, man. my children can smell your death on the wind."

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

War and Pieces posted:

Actually it's acceptable to have Israelis on your podcast if you immediately arrest and imprison them afterwards

All I can say is that it would be literally impossible to find a more coherent or thoughtful statement by an Israeli than the audio you hear in the episode

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Getting mad at Ian for his political opinions is like getting mad at the homeless guy on the corner.

Like, yeah, the chaser crackhead guy from Cumtown might not be woke, but he's also powerless and pathetic so who cares?

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
you're wrong. someone who is deeply unwell compared to the average comedian must have his heart weighed against a feather itt. the brooklyn podcast world is tainted and it must be set right

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Best Friends posted:

47 minutes in I got really mad at the guest saying that “made the desert bloom” bs. But then they brought it back around to making peace bloom and I was like, okay. It does make me think the infected mushroom guys are just trying to get some good pr on the podcast circuit but if they mean any of it, that’s a good sign.

it'd do the P/I thread some good to listen to the episode and get a better sense of israeli society and israelis in general

there's a lot going on there and it's not just one-note nationalism

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Retromancer posted:

Getting mad at Ian for his political opinions is like getting mad at the homeless guy on the corner.

Like, yeah, the chaser crackhead guy from Cumtown might not be woke, but he's also powerless and pathetic so who cares?
yep

stav called it perfectly. jordan needs to hurry up and finish becoming the transman so they can get gay married, permanently retire from the brooklyn standup podcast scene, and move to the farm in ithica and live happily ever after already

Xaris has issued a correction as of 20:13 on Apr 2, 2024

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

nice obelisk idiot posted:

you're wrong. someone who is deeply unwell compared to the average comedian must have his heart weighed against a feather itt. the brooklyn podcast world is tainted and it must be set right

The Podcast Pharaoh

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
lol my av keeps on making me subconsciously think of egyptian stuff, and i think it's imapcting my posting voice in other ways

i don't really listen to podcasts anymore after spending about a decade doing that at every available opportunity

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Dreylad posted:

it'd do the P/I thread some good to listen to the episode and get a better sense of israeli society and israelis in general

there's a lot going on there and it's not just one-note nationalism

lmao

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Xaris posted:

yep

stav called it perfectly. jordan needs to hurry up and finish becoming the transman so they can get gay married, permanently retire from the brooklyn standup podcast scene, and move to the farm in ithica and live happily ever after already

Trans man

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Xaris posted:

yep

stav can double as the pig on the farm

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Easy mistake, Transman was EE Doc Smith's classic science fiction series

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Jordan is dumb and a bit country, so she's definitely been mishearing Ian and is gonna show up one day in a Pontiac Trans Am

This will still be enough for Ian to fall in love, and he'll tattoo the Firebird logo onto his chest

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

On a recent TAFS, Nick was dismissive about all the Jordan/Ian shipping and said something to the effect of "As if this isn't a situation of two mentally ill people stuck in a room together because of capitalism or whatever" and I can't help but view it all through that lens.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

slave to my cravings posted:

stav can double as the pig on the farm

this is an insult to pigs

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
speaking of tafs, nick should just stick to making shorts videos and become youtube shorts superstars like that guy who makes 80s vhs themed 30-second horror clips or the skibiditty toilets or the blippi guy or whatever. they're good at it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLsJlu0nfXE

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Bk9Oxqirs

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

didn’t watch

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

nick and adam make some good points in this one

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Clicking play and turning the volume to max faster than I ever have in my loving life

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I think I have found the video essay that will kill me. It will end my life and leave my children as widows by the 28 hour mark. By the time the next video auto plays I will be a skeleton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=974nDJzSjcM

https://twitter.com/KZXcellent/status/1775814919000146097?t=761R0yjfCJMr2MOH1KQpWg&s=19

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lol i've been seeing these go around for the past couple days

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
If nothing else, AI is helping Nick with his dream of being Chinese

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

strong timestamp, 29:34 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Bk9Oxqirs&t=1775s

Quotey has issued a correction as of 20:50 on Apr 4, 2024

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

lol iran diaspora remains as the perfect synthesis of every kind of annoying lunatic. monarchial restoration, revolutionary pro-nato maoism, personality/sex cult, militant celibacy, crystal alien bigfoot 'indigenous' woo, terrible synth laden 'world music'!
all contained within the same person, her name is Ashraf-Pahlavi Tabrizi and shes here to sell you some Avon products to stick it to the Ayatollah

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

you dont see enough black tony robbinses and if you do they arent making the same sales numbers lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

gah!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

they thicc

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Zedhe Khoja posted:

lol iran diaspora remains as the perfect synthesis of every kind of annoying lunatic. monarchial restoration, revolutionary pro-nato maoism, personality/sex cult, militant celibacy, crystal alien bigfoot 'indigenous' woo, terrible synth laden 'world music'!
all contained within the same person, her name is Ashraf-Pahlavi Tabrizi and shes here to sell you some Avon products to stick it to the Ayatollah

She died too soon

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

War and Pieces posted:

She died too soon

Queen

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

War and Pieces posted:

She died too soon

very poor shot, she should've taken lessons

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
if she was there on January 6, Trump would have reclaimed the presidency

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Zedhe Khoja posted:

lol u clicked the link lmao.

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

Tankbuster posted:

lol u clicked the link lmao.

imagine clicking links lol

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Zedhe Khoja posted:

https://twitter.com/davidcharns/status/1625292206402850817?t=VqKrAN9lq7j5jfwVs-NphA&s=19

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

War and Pieces posted:

She died too soon

Goons just hate to see a woman thriving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol