Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

There was a moment in a Hobbit trilogy movie where they're flying down a river in barrels fighting orcs while elves shoot arrows and stuff and it sounds awesome on paper but in motion it looked horrible and made me feel depressed lol

that is literally the only scene i have seen from those movies and it was enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I didn't even watch the third hobbit movie. making three two hour movies out a 400 page children's book was a huge mistake.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

hour 5 of a slow-motion tear running down mike mulligan's face as he cries for steam shovel (with expanded lore)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

hour 5 of a slow-motion tear running down mike mulligan's face as he cries for steam shovel (with expanded lore)

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bicyclops posted:

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
10 hours of Little Red Lighthouse Live Cam (4K)

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

This is the only thing I remember from The Hobbit movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4KhxvKD3Lw

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Mario + Rabbits Sparks of Hope

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Metroid Prime Remastered -- I hope indie/smaller devs start making clones of this when they get tired of making boomer shooters

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Like a Dragon Gaiden : The Man Who Took a poo poo

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
11. Battlefield 3 (Normal)

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Bicyclops posted:

I didn't even watch the third hobbit movie. making three two hour movies out a 400 page children's book was a huge mistake.

I'm sure I heard at some point that it was originally 2 movies (which still seems excessive) and got changed to 3 late in development after Peter Jackson took over without any real plan of how to make that work.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

10. Fallout: New Vegas

this uhhh took me a while, but you know a game is good when you're planning a second playthrough during your first.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. Arcade Archives: Mystic Warriors (Nintendo Switch, Spyros 1CC, 646k points)
2. Sega Tetris (1998, Dreamcast, 1CC)
3. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (Trilogy version)
4. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies (Trilogy version)

cool game. ridiculous ending. but cool. probably the most forgettable game in the series, as before i started i couldn't recall a single case from when i played it last year or whenever. also the investigations kind of play themselves at this point in the series, starting to feel a lot more visual novely than before. athena cykes is a good character. thats it

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

1. robocop: rogue city
2. trepang2
3. halo: reach
4. final fantasy 7 remake intergrade
5. long gone days
6. command & conquer: renegade
7. hypnospace outlaw

people have been telling me for years that i'd love this game and once i finally played it i couldn't touch anything else til i finished it. it really nails old 90s-early 00s internet in a way where you can appreciate even the recreations of stuff you don't really have any memory of (for me it was the music communities - i was more online in those days for games/movies/being a little shithead). the music is absolutely incredible. i was actually pretty sad by the end because not only had i grown to care about these people and their nightmarishly designed websites, but honestly the internet was much more fun in the days when it was dominated by geocities and webrings and message board infighting instead of like 5 websites that everyone uses even though they're essentially designed to scrape your personal data and make you miserable. i can tell there's a lot of poo poo i missed and i'm immediately restarting (if only to donate to that guy's fund to buy a submarine).

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Boofy fucked around with this message at 07:21 on Apr 5, 2024

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Boofy posted:

1. robocop: rogue city
2. trepang2
3. halo: reach
4. final fantasy 7 remake intergrade
5. long gone days
6. command & conquer: renegade
7. hypnospace outlaw

people have been telling me for years that i'd love this game and

its ftw

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

so ftw that i couldn't finish my drat post

thanks to dendy, for good sig

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

another catchup post because im Freaking Lazy

27) teenage mutant hero turtles: fall of the foot clan (game boy)

too slow paced for its own good but i was randomly gifted this game under mysterious circumstances when i was a kid so it's one i'm damned to go back to every so often

28) harmful park (ps1)

charming little shoot em up but it's a total cakewalk on the default difficulty. i'll probably go back to this sometime

29) sonic r (saturn, 1st place on all tracks with knuckles)

i like this game and that's just something we're all going to have to live with

30) super mario land (game boy, cleared first loop)

the physics are weird but hey so's the rest of the game. still a perfect lil game to breeze through in half an hour

31) dynamite headdy (genesis, cleared game with all four secret digits)

i've historically been a bit of an apologist for most of the difficulty changes they made in the us version of this but i finally got a taste of having a run go bad again and i gotta say, you should really play the english translated japanese version unless you're specifically looking to get your balls busted lol

32) star fox 64 (nintendo 64, venom via area 6)

[scribbling notes, puts pen down and looks up from clipboard] yep still good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sonic r-word

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

sonic r-word

yeah. but it's my r word

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mine too

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

it's weird that super mario land isn't on the switch app yet.

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Bicyclops posted:

it's weird that super mario land isn't on the switch app yet.

It is weird.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

they've only got a single Wario Land game on there too. really strange choice

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

sonic r-word

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

absolutely anything posted:

teenage mutant hero turtles

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

my dad randomly showed up after work one day with a loose cartridge of fall of the foot clan but it was the european version, somehow. i have no clue where how or why he got it. i have never played the american version and i never will