Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

i think it is important that we all know there is a cat feeder cam wiki

https://streetcat.wiki/index.php/List_of_Cats#All_Identified_Cats

Mr Fear is the champion

It's like Neko Atsume in real life!

Where's Tubbs I wanna hug him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

DorkusMalorkus posted:

It's like Neko Atsume in real life!

Where's Tubbs I wanna hug him!

https://streetcat.wiki/index.php/The_Gluttonous_Beast

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

redshirt posted:

Dang this sounds good. As our resident movie dragon expert, what did you think of the movie "Reign of Fire"?

I haven't seen it in a while but based on my memories of it I give it a B

it's got matthew mcconaughey and christian bale and I don't think we fully appreciated them at the time

also the scene where they're reenacting star wars for the children was good, although oddly similar to c3p0 reenacting star wars for the ewoks

feels like you could get stuck in a recursive loop when you hit that point in the story

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i'm sorting through backed up files :hehe:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

reign of fire was a pretty ok movie

that is my review

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

bagmonkey posted:

i'm sorting through backed up files :hehe:

is this a pooping euphemism

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

:siren: i am going to see poppy the puppy tomorrow :siren:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

:siren: i am going to see poppy the puppy tomorrow :siren:

TIP posted:

is this a pooping euphemism

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

hmmm she is small and brown :thunk:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Puppies generally do a lot of pooping, this much is true

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

The 5000 Page Thread: a lot of pooping, this much is true

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

All I remember about Reign of Fire is Matthew McConaughey crying and something about beating the final boss at the end. It was ok I guess but not memorable. That's my review

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

hmmm she is small and brown :thunk:

So then not a 5kpt poop if shes small

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I remember mcconaughey leaping towards a dragon shirtless swinging an axe over his head

I feel like he leaps straight into a dragon's mouth and dies but maybe that's just what I wanted to happen

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I've experienced a couple of earthquakes. Only one was bad enough to stop the trains and cause any kind of damage. It was stressful but not that bad.

I've probably experienced worse typhoons.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
whyats everyone up to tonight!!!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

It's all about Dragons in the 5kpt my goon

I'm really breaking loose tonight, having some kettle corn flavored pop-cornerstm

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Escape From Noise posted:

I've experienced a couple of earthquakes. Only one was bad enough to stop the trains and cause any kind of damage. It was stressful but not that bad.

I've probably experienced worse typhoons.

What about Kaiju?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I had one of my favorite meals for dinner, I call it "Thai Salad" but it's not like a salad you'd get at a place.

I get take out Pad Thai or Drunken noodles, and take half of it and put it in a big bowl.
I then cut up onion, garlic, jalapeno, red pepper, and cilantro and cook that a bit in a frying pan, then add a couple of eggs and mix it up.
I then add the leftover Pad Thai and mix and turn heat to low and cover.

Meanwhile, I've made a salad - lettuce, chopped spinach, diced cucumber, tomato, shredded carrots, salt and pepper and olive oil.

Then I mix everything up with hot and soy sauce. And eat with chopsticks, which takes a long time, since there's a lot of food.

But a big part of it is just salad, so not terribly unhealthy.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

I had one of my favorite meals for dinner, I call it "Thai Salad" but it's not like a salad you'd get at a place.

I get take out Pad Thai or Drunken noodles, and take half of it and put it in a big bowl.
I then cut up onion, garlic, jalapeno, red pepper, and cilantro and cook that a bit in a frying pan, then add a couple of eggs and mix it up.
I then add the leftover Pad Thai and mix and turn heat to low and cover.

Meanwhile, I've made a salad - lettuce, chopped spinach, diced cucumber, tomato, shredded carrots, salt and pepper and olive oil.

Then I mix everything up with hot and soy sauce. And eat with chopsticks, which takes a long time, since there's a lot of food.

But a big part of it is just salad, so not terribly unhealthy.

Soooooo

You gonna share because that sounds dope

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Soooooo

Yeah man that sounds yummy, we're all meeting at redshirt's house for noodle salad!

Tonight we finished off the last of the giant pot of corned beef-based soup from last weekend. It ended up being five meals for two people, for like $30 :mmmhmm:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

bagmonkey posted:

Gotta finish packing to leave bright and early tomorrow morning to get on the road for the big eclipse road trip

Mila doesn't know she's also going on an adventure to grandma's house

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Anyone been following the Candidates Tournament?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Gotta finish packing to leave bright and early tomorrow morning to get on the road for the big eclipse road trip

Mila doesn't know she's also going on an adventure to grandma's house

GRANDMA'S :neckbeard:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Soooooo

Sorry, it's all in me belly.

I got a takeout Pad Thai and a Drunken Noodle, and each makes two meals.

So that is 4 of those delicious salads. I'll make one tomorrow for the late game (go U Conn!).

So if you show up tomorrow....

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

so today i slept from 3 am to 5 am, and then was in agony and then slept from 9 am to 11 am and then was in agony and then slept from like 2 to 7 and then i have some muscle relaxants i just got at 8 and i feel so much better omg now i am going to play old school battlefront galactic conquest all night

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
dongs, and weiners too

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What about Kaiju?

Mostly a Tokyo issue.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

good morning friends happy saturday i hope your day is lovely :3:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

It still cracks me up that the lead singer of kk manga is legitimately one of the most terrifying lead singers live. The dude literally bit my back and has nearly beaned me and other audience members in the head with a microphone and/or microphone stand multiple times. Hell of a show.

In everyday life he's one of the quietest people I've ever spoken to.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Today has been pretty weird but in a really nice way.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Important Hank Update: big whiskers edition.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Wow! Now that's a tease!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

watching aliens and wondering why none of the sequels further explored arcturian poontang

apparently it doesn't matter whether they're male or female if they're arcturian :thunk:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

watching aliens and wondering why none of the sequels further explored arcturian poontang

apparently it doesn't matter whether they're male or female if they're arcturian :thunk:

Have you ever been mistaken for a man?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

there's an article about them here:
https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Arcturian

Speculated to be predecessors to humans,[5] Arcturians are almost visibly identical to the former, though there are some slight cosmetic differences between the species: Arcturians have pale, almost translucent skin, small noses, dark hair and large eyes. They are described to be of "stunning grace and beauty"

arcturians are anime lol

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

redshirt posted:

Have you ever been mistaken for a man?

this line can only be spoken to a jewish woman in brownface

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Alien is an all-time favorite. I love Harry Dean Stanton. Sigourney Weaveris so goddamn good and the sets are just so great and grimy looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

TIP posted:

this line can only be spoken to a jewish woman in brownface

Anytime, anywhere....