Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

"we didn't kill all of him"
*hands over a mason jar full of cum*

I have tried so hard to forget that this is a thing that Israeli's are obsessed with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

wait what

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

IDF have a division dedicated to spermjacking dead Israelis, allegedly with electrostim (cattleprod up the rear end)

Israel is so out of touch that they made an animated short about it. It did not go over.

https://twitter.com/Israel/status/1724392576516600204

9 million views on the jizzraeli sperm team sex operation, 2k likes

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

super Israel needs you to retrieve those super samples, helldivers. get jacking

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-high-alert-against-iran-threat-after-israeli-strike-syria-2024-04-05/
US on high alert for Iran threat in region after Israeli strike in Syria

Reuters posted:

"Our teams have been in regular and continuous contact since then. The United States fully supports the defense of Israel against threats from Iran," a senior Biden administration official said.

Didnt take long for U.S. to go back to kowtowing Israel, even though they said yesterday that they wouldn't get between if Iran plans to retaliate. Bunch of people called it ITT

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
So what's with the rumor of IDF attacking Hezbollah, is it happening or not?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

hell yeah

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

drat imagine the tunnels hamas is gonna build while israel is busy getting clapped by iran

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

There is a segment of the left in Germany called "Antideutsch" (= anti german), they are rabidly pro Isreal and pro US. The Japanese have hentai, we have this:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Neurolimal posted:

IDF have a division dedicated to spermjacking dead Israelis, allegedly with electrostim (cattleprod up the rear end)

Israel is so out of touch that they made an animated short about it. It did not go over.

more like yahav loser imo

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

samogonka posted:

There is a segment of the left in Germany called "Antideutsch" (= anti german), they are rabidly pro Isreal and pro US. The Japanese have hentai, we have this:

Almost certainly CIA&Mossad formed/backed

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

samogonka posted:

what part of their platform makes them left?

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

Playing dead to get a free handy from the jizz squad

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

the part where a drop of white liquid falls on a flower petal has me cracking up

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Whoa buddy, Im not dead just narcoleptic, but I appreciate the gesture. No no you can keep the jizz, I insist.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Al-Saqr posted:

Israeli Activist Alon Mizrahi saying something really brave for an israeli to admit

===================

What is getting clearer at this unique moment, is that Hamas, a small Palestinian movement, defeated not only Israel, but the entire West. All of it. It won on the battlefield, and it won in public opinion. It managed to make spectacular use of its reading of Israeli mentality, and it employed every asset it had with extreme efficiency.

It won hearts for the Palestinian cause the world over.

It has not been destroyed or dismantled. It kept virtually every captive it took 6 months ago. It yielded to no pressure. It remains functional and lethal, in a besieged and bombed to oblivion tiny strip if land

History will judge the last six months as one of the most genius and unbelievable achievements in all military history. This is beyond unfathomable.

By waging this war this way, by not thinking or feeling, Israel made Hamas a legend of resistance that will live in cultural memory for ages.

No one believed they could pull this off. But they did. And they changed history forever. Palestine is never returning to the shadows again. Hamas won.

https://x.com/alon_mizrahi/status/1776332959873642912

Tet Offensive of the 21st century.

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

hadji murad posted:

what part of their platform makes them left?

These are leftists who, out of criticism of Germany's past, have become Zionists. They see themselves as radical anti-fascists and glorify the USA as conquerors of Nazi Germany and the guarantor of Israel.

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Alon rules and is a good role model for Israeli youth.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

samogonka posted:

These are leftists who, out of criticism of Germany's past, have become Zionists. They see themselves as radical anti-fascists and glorify the USA as conquerors of Nazi Germany and the guarantor of Israel.

that’s wild. they clearly don’t have a proper understanding of history

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
to be fair, they're germans

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
lol didn't notice before: the blue / white placard they are holding up in the picture I posted says: "Solidarity with Israel! For communism!"

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

samogonka posted:

The same :amerikkka: that was the prototype for said Nazi Germany...? :thunk:

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

hadji murad posted:

that’s wild. they clearly don’t have a proper understanding of history

there have been anti-deutsch run music festivals where they banned musicians and artists from singing in languages other than German or English because they regard the use of other languages as 'blood and soil nationalism' lol

this is all to say, the anti-deutsch are loving nuts

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

samogonka posted:

That makes no sense

quote:

The basic standpoint of the anti-Germans includes opposition to German nationalism, a critique of mainstream left anti-capitalist views, which are thought to be simplistic and structurally antisemitic,[4] and a critique of antisemitism, which is considered to be deeply rooted in German cultural history. As a result of this analysis of antisemitism, support for Israel and opposition to Anti-Zionism is a primary unifying factor of the anti-German movement.[5] The critical theory of Theodor Adorno and Max Horkheimer is often cited by anti-German theorists

lmao

Elias_Maluco has issued a correction as of 12:58 on Apr 6, 2024

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
it makes sense if the goal is to cultivate a bunch of fanatical wreckers

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Sorry mam, i was unable to rape any viable sperm out of your sons corpse.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Elias_Maluco posted:

That makes no sense

lmao

Its an op

Wassbix
May 24, 2006
Thanks guy!

The Alchemist posted:

Playing dead to get a free handy from the jizz squad

nah they just taser your butthole till your corpse nuts uncontrollably

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

sum posted:

Bad news for the IDF: the serious analysts have downgraded them to a Russia-style military (bad) instead of a US-style military (good)
https://twitter.com/BFriedmanDC/status/1775578404730925167

Lmao what on earth is this nonsense

The "shock and awe" of the Iraq invasion was straight up carpet bombing of Baghdad and other cities.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Wassbix posted:

sign me up

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
anti capitalist means anti semitic

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Wassbix posted:

Don't threaten me with a good time

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Wassbix posted:

it's a living

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Wassbix posted:

gotta harvest those progenoid glands, OP

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

Bohemian Nights posted:

gotta harvest those progenoid glans, OP

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

John Charity Spring posted:

there have been anti-deutsch run music festivals where they banned musicians and artists from singing in languages other than German or English because they regard the use of other languages as 'blood and soil nationalism' lol

this is all to say, the anti-deutsch are loving nuts

that’s just incredible haha

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019

Wassbix posted:

Going out like a PI mod was on the case

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again

VoicesCanBe posted:

Lmao what on earth is this nonsense

The "shock and awe" of the Iraq invasion was straight up carpet bombing of Baghdad and other cities.

Even when you're killing 200,000 civilians with combined arms in a firestorm, a battallion commander signs each death certificate in triplicate.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
What is this with the "genocidal nature" of 10/7? Hamas captured hostages to use to negotiate for the release of Palestinian prisoners. What genocidal attack takes prisoners for the purpose of trading them back?

The special police battalions grabbed a Jewish guy off a mule cart as he transporting ammunition badly needed by soldiers on the front, greatly pissing off the local governors for this and the many other shortfalls caused by their rampages. That is an attack of a genocidal nature.

Israel isn't just at war with Gaza. They are at war with Jewish history. They want to replace it with a Zionist revision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I wouldnt be surprised if all the hostages have been killed in the bombings long time ago, maybe even knowingly by Israel. To them its a small sacrifice to have this "casus belli" to slaughter every palestinian that comes in their view