Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

steinrokkan posted:

And what did you do to get permad from SA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

that's a lot of upvotes

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

steinrokkan posted:

And what did you do to get permad from SA?

I will probably post about american inferiority.

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'

:thunk:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I wonder if this wonderful person also describes themselves as a libertarian.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I think as a general rule if someone challenges you to "change [their] view" you should instead ignore them and walk away. Like, any and all of those sort of subreddits are just flimsy pretenses for "post hot takes to offend but pretend you might change your opinion when people point out how dumb you are (you won't you'll just double down forever)".

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

haddedam posted:

I got permad from reddit since I kept pointing out being a tankie is just being a socially acceptable nazi.

No you didn't. Reddit will only perma people for poo poo like vote manipulation and spamming.

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
What do I have to do so you people believe I managed to get banned from reddit?

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Post the mod mail in watchredditdie like a real banned user :colbert:

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I read it as he drove her to suicide so he could have her children to raise.

But it was the creature

i read it he started a marriage and family with her

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

haddedam posted:

First step is to say you were permabanned for something they actually permaban people for.

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
Look man, I had nothing to do with the 2020 election.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Cognac McCarthy posted:

you're a pathetic overgrown child

:sigh:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

haddedam posted:

I got permad from reddit since I kept pointing out being a tankie is just being a socially acceptable nazi.

Good

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I get banned sometimes for advising towards the murder of police officers

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Megillah Gorilla posted:

The ears, like the vagina, aren't holes. Topologically, they're depressions
:goonsay:

Depressions don't clog up with wax all on their own. They fill up with alcohol that you need to provide yourself. .

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://old.reddit.com/r/goodmythicalmorning/comments/1bwpwn2/bro_are_they_using_ai_generated_images_in_their/

A lot of people weird nerds taking a bullet for AI horseshit

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I get banned sometimes for advising towards the murder of police officers

America moment

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I read it as he drove her to suicide so he could have her children to raise.

But it was the creature

This is a good take.

PhazonLink posted:

i read it he started a marriage and family with her

Yeah I initially read it as that the poster was a loser and his best friend was a hot girl and he made her feel like poo poo for years until she gave up and accepted him.

Either way it's pretty loving :chloe:

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This is a good take.

Yeah I initially read it as that the poster was a loser and his best friend was a hot girl and he made her feel like poo poo for years until she gave up and accepted him.

Either way it's pretty loving :chloe:

My read was that the OP had bullied their friend into suicide so that they could move in on their friend’s partner.

It’s like a Redditized Rorschach test.

homewrecker
Feb 18, 2010
There was another one from the Bad 2 Sentence Horror account that leaves me totally :confused:

https://twitter.com/bad2sentence/status/1776116307898834956

Screenshot itself in case the twitter link doesn't work:
https://i.imgur.com/Jyl8xE3.jpeg

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The horror is the abuse of the concept of a sentence

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

homewrecker posted:

There was another one from the Bad 2 Sentence Horror account that leaves me totally :confused:

https://twitter.com/bad2sentence/status/1776116307898834956

Screenshot itself in case the twitter link doesn't work:
https://i.imgur.com/Jyl8xE3.jpeg

:lol:

After rereading it, it seems like the chant worked and bloody mary is following the mom but only the baby can see it.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

How did they gently caress it up so bad

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Obviously creature wrote it

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

He wasn’t pointing past her.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
"Smartest person I know". :allears:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Using a racist measure to test intelligence and the guy with the highest racist test score turns out to be a racist.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Khanstant posted:

Using a racist measure to test intelligence and the guy with the highest racist test score turns out to be a racist.

race science

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

zetamind2000 posted:

race science

You may scoff, but I don’t see anyone calling you the smartest racist out of all the racists the racist hangs out with!

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Well gee whiz if the smartest person i know thinks this i might be wrong on the whole racism is bad thing. Reddit tell me is smart racist right????

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
the logical fallacy of argumentum ad smartest racisms friend

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JFGQdvYIJ0M

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

haddedam posted:

If you get yourself perma'd here we'll believe you

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Panfilo posted:

"Smartest person I know". :allears:

so what does this friend do, like are they a real life ironman rick doing supa science? or are they a NEET or college drop out thats keep down by WOKE THEM

christ i think one of the worse ideas/ legit memes is that being smart is an super jack of all trades thing, when youre only smart in your field/area of expetise/education/whatever.

like people get that physical arts like sports quickly specialize to get anywhere, same thing in mental/intangible arts.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I'm a 100 IQ genius and I'd like everyone to know that actually it's everyone else's fault I'm not a high achiever. I just get bogged down when people don't understand how much smarter I am than them and I just can't handle it. So I've dedicated myself to my intellectual pursuits, like the alternate universe scenario I'm positing and hypothesizing about, wherein the fundamental rules of the universe are slightly altered vis a vis everyone is a pony now.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

"somewhat racist"

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Mx. posted:

"somewhat racist"

That’s a pretty good load bearing use of “somewhat” right there. But super geniuses catch stuff like that the first time. Furthermore, :fart:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm a 100 IQ genius and I'd like everyone to know that actually it's everyone else's fault I'm not a high achiever. I just get bogged down when people don't understand how much smarter I am than them and I just can't handle it. So I've dedicated myself to my intellectual pursuits, like the alternate universe scenario I'm positing and hypothesizing about, wherein the fundamental rules of the universe are slightly altered vis a vis everyone is a pony now.

I know thousands of opinions, and my IQ is 100%!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Light Gun Man posted:

I know thousands of opinions, and my IQ is 100%!

Im convinced
:worship: