Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

happy wrestlemania weekend to you and yours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

wtf is the bump?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

1glitch0 posted:

NXT in half an hour.

NXT is on the same day as Mania Part 1? Man. That is too much wrestling, & I should know, I watch too much wrestling already

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Got a good feeling about Cody this weekend

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

NienNunb posted:

I have a funny feeling and I hope it gets funnier.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
who is making snacks for the pape

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Lights go down, I'm ready now
Tear this roof off for the town
Gonna give 'em what they came to see
Hear the crowd, on their toes
Ready for me to start the show
Out the curtain, lights go up, I'm hoooo-oh-ome

Cody's going to lose lol

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/FadeAwayMedia/status/1776456513814491456

Hogan can just never stop lying, can he?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
brother

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Miching Mallecho posted:

Same show but it was Raw 🤓

Which is still insane looking at it again

Heyman joins ECW people declares "this war has gone extreme"

And then at the end of the night he's with Shane and Stephanie :lol:

Might be a world record for ruining a giant angle.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
vince and bischoff staring down you think there might be some heat between wcw and wwf returning maybe something cool will happen but they embrace and then its never mentioned again

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Is no one gonna toxx on Cody winning? Cowards

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

forkboy84 posted:

NXT is on the same day as Mania Part 1? Man. That is too much wrestling, & I should know, I watch too much wrestling already

NXT at 9am, Mania at 4pm, Collision at 8:30pm!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Alan_Shore posted:

Is no one gonna toxx on Cody winning? Cowards

its not fun to toxx on a sure thing. cody will win. he will tear down WWE and rebuild it in his image

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

in hogan's mind him and ali would chat and Hogan would say "you shoulda hit inoki with the atomic leg drop, brother, he woulda gotten up then, jack" and ali would say "thats so true hulk, wrestling is better than boxing and you're not a racist"

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Ringo Roadagain posted:

wtf is the bump?

It’s when you only wanna do a little cocaine

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

What a mark

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/futurafreesky/status/1776648177162018956#m

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

NienNunb posted:

Congrats to Cody

https://twitter.com/codyrhodes/status/1776627489265098805?s=46&t=OxNS0oQRTXMDiN4qEfSnlQ

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lol

He is more Flair and Dusty

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

A subsidiary of Frank's Fluids.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Prime is good af

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

Prime is good af

I don’t really give a poo poo about Logan Paul one way or the other but the bottle of prime I bought at Wawa to see what the fuss was all about was maybe the most disgusting beverage I’ve ever tasted.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Knuckles -- Knuckles.

No. I know everything is green. That doesn't mean there's shards of the Master Emerald here. Knuckles. Knuckles, it's not here.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

I don’t really give a poo poo about Logan Paul one way or the other but the bottle of prime I bought at Wawa to see what the fuss was all about was maybe the most disgusting beverage I’ve ever tasted.

Coming from you, this is saying a lot

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
ken penders owns the concept of knuckles at wrestlemania

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 38 hours!

adrenaline
in my soul
walk that forest
howdy ghost

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Holy crap! Oba Femi vs. Dijak vs. Josh Briggs has been my match of the weekend so far.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

BAH GAWD, IT'S THE FIVE KNUCKLE SHUFFLE KING

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

i love sour piss probably. love the blue one and the white one

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

They make some green one in a novelty glow in the dark bottle that’s pretty nice. No idea what flavour it’s meant to be.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Ghost Cum probably

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Eat My Fuc posted:

Ghost Cum probably

OH MAH GAWD

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

NienNunb posted:

I've heard Logan Paul yammering around it and even saw the South Park parody of the drink but I never actually saw the things irl until last month. I'm still not sure what it's supposed to be. Energy drink? Soda?

I'm hearing perhaps ghost cum?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

There are two forms, a gatorade style rehydration drink that is low on calories and vegan, zero sugar. There is also an energy drink variant that I do not drink because it tastes bad.

NienNunb drinks yellow red bull I believe which tastes like piss soaked batteries

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
"NXT has the best women's division in wrestling" I am told after watching a six-woman tag match featuring palette-swapped create-a-wrestlers that haven't had any skill points allocated

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

There are two forms, a gatorade style rehydration drink that is low on calories and vegan, zero sugar. There is also an energy drink variant that I do not drink because it tastes bad.

NienNunb drinks yellow red bull I believe which tastes like piss soaked batteries

You’ve got the wrong guy I’m the Rockstar Zero Sugar Fruit Punch drinker, The King Of Beverages

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

NienNunb posted:

You’ve got the wrong guy I’m the Rockstar Zero Sugar Fruit Punch drinker, The King Of Beverages

:hai:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Prime the fake Gatorade is fine but way too expensive for what it is, Prime the fake Red Bull ive never touched because ive only heard awful things about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Did the US have kids rioting to get bottles of it too or did that only happen here