Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

madmatt112 posted:

My wife thinks I made up that stereotype, lol. No honey, it’s A Thing.

like uhaul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

My wife and I managed to be U-Haul lesbians before we even had a first date. We were coworkers and I ended up subletting her apartment. We started aggressively flirting while she was helping me move in, and that was the start of it all.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

rydiafan posted:

Be a woman? Are you doing a bit here?

I don't think I understood your previous post. Are you saying 'male lesbian' is an oxymoron? v:shobon:v

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I don't think I understood your previous post. Are you saying 'male lesbian' is an oxymoron? v:shobon:v

I didn't know what the gently caress you're trying to do here, but it feels like it's going to end up gross and weird (and vaguely transphobic), so I'm not going to engage with you any more.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
yikes

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I like women and also other people.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

freeedr posted:

I like women and also other people.

To each their own, I guess.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

rydiafan posted:

My wife and I managed to be U-Haul lesbians before we even had a first date. We were coworkers and I ended up subletting her apartment. We started aggressively flirting while she was helping me move in, and that was the start of it all.

One weird trick to get free rent.

Mzuri
Jun 5, 2004

Who's the boss?
Dudes is lost.
Don't think coz I'm iced out,
I'm cooled off.

rydiafan posted:

Be a woman? Are you doing a bit here?

Why would anyone be doing bits on a dead gay comedy forum? :confused:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Hey, I’ll do YOUR bits, pal :argh:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

pyf jiff thread is for serious business only!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/hO0jtem.gifv

Kevin Bacon
Sep 22, 2010

freeedr posted:

Hey, I’ll do YOUR bits, pal :argh:

Ok im ready

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Robobot posted:

Already answered, a Subaru Forester.

I have a BFF who is a lesbian and she is renting her first UHAUL this weekend. I feel like I am proud of someone who just graduated high-school.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I saw a woman at the gym that had a sticker on her water bottle that had rainbow colors. "Oh, probably a subtle gay code." Then I noticed this sticker and was "Ok, that's not subtle at all."

3rd sticker I noticed was a U-Haul truck and I had a sensible chuckle.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

I have several Forester-driving lesbian friends but have never heard of the Uhaul thing. What is it?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

I have several Forester-driving lesbian friends but have never heard of the Uhaul thing. What is it?

That lesbians are constantly renting U-Hauls because they move in together on the second date.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

The whole joke is
"What do lesbians do for a second date?
Rent a U-Haul.
What do gay men do for a second date?
What's a second date?"

dinahmoe
Sep 13, 2007

Robobot posted:

Already answered, a Subaru Forester.

I am a woman, and I drive a Subaru Forester. My lesbian loophole is that I am ace as hell. Today is international asexuality awareness day. Be aware of me, and my Forester.

mystes
May 31, 2006

I'm a guy but I liked the look of the boxy old foresters and I think it sucks what they've done to them

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

mystes posted:

I like the box

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

mystes posted:

I'm a guy but I liked the look of the boxy old foresters and I think it sucks what they've done to them

its a drat shame, but aerodynamics are hard to argue with

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

mystes posted:

Lesbians...?

:dadjoke:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

What sexuality is it when you drive a 2006 Alfa Romeo?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
italian

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:whitewater:

Mzuri
Jun 5, 2004

Who's the boss?
Dudes is lost.
Don't think coz I'm iced out,
I'm cooled off.

Shithouse Dave posted:

What sexuality is it when you drive a 2006 Alfa Romeo?

Reverse findom with your mechanic.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

mystes posted:

This happened to a lot of cars/brands

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

mystes posted:

I'm a woman married to a man, and we agree. Our 2001 Forester was probably the last year of that sweet boxy style (maaaybe they got one more year out of it), and for as much as we liked that car, there was no way in hell we would ever buy another one once it needed to be replaced because later models look so generic. :( Hell, my folks had an Outback of about the same vintage, and even those got 'roided up over the years. Booooo

Subaru absolutely leaned into the lesbian thing, btw, placing ads in The Advocate and so on. Smart!

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I don't have anything to add other than admiring the trinity of women, boxes and pussycats.

And also Subaru was or is the car branding for Fuji heavy industries and Fuji is venerated as holy. And looks like a triangle. The three coolest rally car makers were Subaru Mitsubishi and Lancia. Lancia built a lot of cars called Delta. Mitsubishi's logo is three, uh, diamonds

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

That lesbians are constantly renting U-Hauls because they move in together on the second date.

OK, yeah this tracks.

:thanks:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Hirayuki posted:

I'm a woman married to a man, and we agree. Our 2001 Forester was probably the last year of that sweet boxy style (maaaybe they got one more year out of it), and for as much as we liked that car, there was no way in hell we would ever buy another one once it needed to be replaced because later models look so generic. :( Hell, my folks had an Outback of about the same vintage, and even those got 'roided up over the years. Booooo

Subaru absolutely leaned into the lesbian thing, btw, placing ads in The Advocate and so on. Smart!

I'm the same way with my '02 Toyota Highlander: boxy as hell, can haul all sorts of poo poo up & down Oregon mountains, and it's replacements look :geno:. While the Subaru Forester has the reputation of being a lesbian vehicle, the Highlander is delegated to "soccer mom vehicle" since it sits between the everyman RAV4 & the bro-overlander 4Runner.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Not at all related gifs

https://i.imgur.com/awJJ95P.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/nxf3Wz2.mp4

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Should have used the guy with the shaved head, he could just butt the 8-ball in directly

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

Nice to see people taking their foot fetish to new heights.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Mzuri posted:

Reverse findom with your mechanic.

it's just called finsub, and it's the same as any consumer relation under capitalism.

*Sniffs* capitalism makes perverts, *rubs nose* degenerates, etc etc, *pushes hair back* of us all

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://i.imgur.com/GesvLkQ.mp4

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Could have bound it on an actual wheel and made it the wheel of wheel of time.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Garth Marenghi did it first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

OwlFancier posted:

Could have bound it on an actual wheel and made it the wheel of wheel of time.
The rolodex of time