Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

at least with your children not being allowed to have accounts here you are permitted to post about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I wonder if they will decide to have account when they are old enough. Speaking of which I was never actually told an age where they could post where Jeffrey would stop messaging me about it.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Mine turned it down. Which is fine whatever.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my little brother had an account, but he passed away. i did not cause it. if you are curious it's already been permanently banned

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

Which one are you reaching for first?

French cruller :coffee:

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

apophenium posted:

Apple fritter

Long jon or boston cream is my first pick. but the only donut on there that's not for me is the maple bacon

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Bluedeanie posted:

Long jon or boston cream is my first pick. but the only donut on there that's not for me is the maple bacon

Same, as I am an enlightened vegatierien or however you spell it

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

apophenium posted:

Same, as I am an enlightened vegatierien or however you spell it

you got it in one

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I dont think ive ever seen the fake eclair called a Long John but my answer is also Boston Cream

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

whats a wonut though

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I only picked the French cruller because i needed a single-item answer but big respect to the boston creme and chocolate frosteds. maple bacon bars can gently caress off. reddit donut.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

neoaxd posted:

whats a wonut though

Do we look like AskJeeves to you?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

apophenium posted:

Do we look like AskJeeves to you?

i'd appreciate a Jeeves but all I get are Jeers apparently 😔

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Alaois posted:

I dont think ive ever seen the fake eclair called a Long John but my answer is also Boston Cream

You can get them filled and it really is just a mega eclair that society has to let you eat for breakfast, thats why they rule

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Maple bar for me baby

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

You can get them filled and it really is just a mega eclair that society has to let you eat for breakfast, thats why they rule

ive had a cream filled one before too and basically its just a real long boston cream

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

neoaxd posted:

whats a wonut though

I’m not here to do your emotional labor, crab

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I like that the bear claw looks like a fat headed kokopelli man

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Long Johns are filled with fruit preserves, at least that’s the case at my local bakery. Spiced apples.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m going to be weird and say custard filled.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NienNunb posted:

I’m not here to do your emotional labor, crab

you're right. its physical labor. pick up that trash mustard boy.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

there is this bakery in seattle that has really good maple bars, but really it’s just because they put a ton of their really good frosting on em.

Speaking of donuts in the PNW, dont but into the voodoo donuts hype.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

My town does not have a good doughnut place and every now and then I get the idea of learning how to make doughnuts so I can be the change I want to see in the world.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ganso Bomb posted:

My town does not have a good doughnut place and every now and then I get the idea of learning how to make doughnuts so I can be the change I want to see in the world.

I always say if I ever got gently caress you money I'd start an arcade where you pay a flat rate to where you could stay as long as you want and play unlimited

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shard posted:

I always say if I ever got gently caress you money I'd start an arcade where you pay a flat rate to where you could stay as long as you want and play unlimited

So a barcade where you make the profit from food and drinks and alcohol, but the games are free.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Kvantum posted:

So a barcade where you make the profit from food and drinks and alcohol, but the games are free.

well honestly no. Like I said this would be gently caress you money. I wouldn't care about a profit. I just think kids should have a kick rear end arcade in their towns growing up. I wouldn't serve food.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
I'm playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night right now and the Owl Knights are really bothering me. Don't send your bird to kill then cry when I kill your bird, I'm not the bad guy in this situation.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I am a simple man who would go for the glazed donut.
I would go for the chocolate frosted donut but I've inherited the family curse of chocolate=horrible migraines.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Most Power Alex posted:

I'm playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night right now

konami when the gently caress are yall going to release this on the switch

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Tweak posted:

there is this bakery in seattle that has really good maple bars, but really it’s just because they put a ton of their really good frosting on em.

Speaking of donuts in the PNW, dont but into the voodoo donuts hype.

Podcast The Ride recently went into just how bad and gimmicky Voodoo Donuts is during one of their recent City Walk Orlando episodes.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I don't know where else to post this and I need to share it because it refuses to stop taking up space in my brain. I got really into the game Hi-Fi Rush a couple months ago. It's a rhythm action game that has a lot of licensed music in it. The song they licensed for the credits is "Honestly" by ZWAN. This song is not on Spotify and near as I can tell, isn't available on any digital storefronts at all. So the only place I can listen to it is by watching the music video on youtube. I did not know that ZWAN was a supergroup made up of singers from Smashing Pumpkins, a Perfect Circle and Slint. So every time I go open up this music video. There's National Wrestling Alliance owner and president Billy Corgan staring at me and it just keeps reminding me how loving weird it is that one of the most influential musicians of the 2000s became one of the biggest punchlines in wrestling of the 2020s. I want to tell young ZWAN Billy don't do it. Don't push Tyrus, Billy.

Anyway French Crueller. Tim Hortons has a great Honey Crueller. I wish I was eating it right now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there are active NDAs related to the breakup of zwan and rumor has it that the album they released has been purposefully handled by big bill to make as little money as possible for anyone involved out of spite. not that it would make more than $60/yr or something

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cavauro posted:

there are active NDAs related to the breakup of zwan and rumor has it that the album they released has been purposefully handled by big bill to make as little money as possible for anyone involved out of spite

If it's supposed to make as little money as possible, why isn't it on spotify? Checkmate, heteros.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're right. not because of the reason you are talking about which is a or b, but the other one, which is b or a.

a. spotify does not pay anything resembling fair money

b.spotify completely demonetized all songs with very few plays

c. all. i can't be involved if you did this one. i didn't say this post if you're doing c.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Although it is kinda funny, if Corgan wanted the other people involved in ZWAN to make as little money from it as possible, which absolutely sounds like something he'd do, I wonder how the song wound up in Hi-Fi Rush in the first place. Maybe he licensed it to them for dirt cheap.

Also I said it because of A. I was wrong. :(

MJeff fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Apr 7, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rumor has it that the rumor is not debunked. and bill corgan saying he removed zwan, zeitgeist, and the first smashing pumpkins reunion album from spotify all at the same time doesn't point to some other reason like not personally thinking the work is good anymore or any number of reasons that are not exclusive to zwan. that was sarcasm poking fun at my own talk earlier and it sounds like the rumor doesn't make sense because of the song being licensed out. even if it was cheap. but the nda is true at least. maybe that's standard for bands that are big or made up of big musicians. i wish things went differently for me

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Apr 7, 2024

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Shard posted:

I live near an arcade that charges by the hour for unlimited play on all the machines. It owns

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Dangerous Person posted:

I live near an arcade that charges by the hour for unlimited play on all the machines. It owns

there is one in the town next to mine that you can pay $20 per person and stay there all day and play on their machines unlimited. They got like 100 cabinets, skeeball, pinnball, dance dance, switch room with mario kart and smash bros. I take my son there all the time.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
That's dope. My local place used to all be machines filled with emulators but nowadays is almost all real cabinets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

MJeff posted:

I don't know where else to post this and I need to share it because it refuses to stop taking up space in my brain. I got really into the game Hi-Fi Rush a couple months ago. It's a rhythm action game that has a lot of licensed music in it. The song they licensed for the credits is "Honestly" by ZWAN. This song is not on Spotify and near as I can tell, isn't available on any digital storefronts at all. So the only place I can listen to it is by watching the music video on youtube. I did not know that ZWAN was a supergroup made up of singers from Smashing Pumpkins, a Perfect Circle and Slint. So every time I go open up this music video. There's National Wrestling Alliance owner and president Billy Corgan staring at me and it just keeps reminding me how loving weird it is that one of the most influential musicians of the 2000s became one of the biggest punchlines in wrestling of the 2020s. I want to tell young ZWAN Billy don't do it. Don't push Tyrus, Billy.

Anyway French Crueller. Tim Hortons has a great Honey Crueller. I wish I was eating it right now.

zwan is ok, hi fi rush was a really good game