Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
oh my god Koos made Irony be my shield an ik of the reopened d&d i/p thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I'm sure that means something to someone who isn't me

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
ive posted a bit in D&D but really the problem is it's too slow. cspam has me addicted to fast paced political posting. i can't go back.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
basically a hasbara poster and the worst choice you could make so i assume it was on purpose and part of the dark Koos plan

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

faster than thought is the only way to go with this discourse, I've learned

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

i hear you lol... just having a GREAT day, coffee, luna, u ?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Buck Wildman posted:

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Lpzie posted:

i hear you lol... just having a GREAT day, coffee, luna, u ?

I am also on the road to an optimal sun exploding location

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
not personally bothered, d&d is a lost cause, but when that thread gets closed again in two weeks it was because of that choice lol

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Regarde Aduck posted:

postage stamp with a black cat on it

edit:

hopefully the cat can get adopted by a better poster

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Regarde Aduck posted:

Good bit

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Dreylad posted:

enjoy your Umbral experience.

Thanks, def not looking forward to getting back home tmrw. Traffic is gonna be mega hosed

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Lpzie posted:

ya i went 3 hours south in illinois, then 8 hours back up. this time i only need to go 1 hour south. but i might just pass on it. i'll wait the next one in............. sept 2099. no biggie.

You should go brah

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

I am also on the road to an optimal sun exploding location

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

best seat in the house

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Regarde Aduck posted:

:henget:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Regarde Aduck posted:

is that funny

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Regarde Aduck posted:

Buck Wildman posted:

he had a few epic takes in the cspam Ukraine thread like comparing Putin's motives for invading Ukraine to the South in the US civil war, and also defended CZS in SAD a little bit right before he got demodded for going insane

not familiar with his posting record in israel but I'm assuming it's pretty epic as well.

anyways...let the politics roll

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

interesting that 90% of the nation will be lined up perfectly for God to jump over with his cool new bike.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

had an artistic (NOT AUTISTIC, DONT' SAY THAT) breakthrough yesterday finally trying out some AI audio tools. It used to be you had to work really hard to isolate vocals from a track to sample them, or to sample a track that had vocals. One of the things Dilla was legendary for was being able to sample tracks that nobody else could, because he'd put in the hours of labor to slice out each tiny little microbeat or quarter bar or whatever when the person wasn't singing, and then combine those slices when the singer couldn't be avoided. But there was stuff even he couldn't get to, because you want the particular instrumental part and it's just completely covered by a crooner. So I went and experimented with an AI tool that does vocal and track separation, and it's...it's fuckin' magical. It just does the poo poo that was undoable. It erases the person from the track, or erases the track out from under them. It felt like a Promethean moment. All those great loving rap songs you could never remix because a decent acapella never dropped are now wide open.

Anyway, went to the store today, bout to smoke some weed and watch the Iowa game, then kick everyone out of the house and kiss my wife and chain myself back to Ableton for six hours.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my_custom_username posted:

Thanks, def not looking forward to getting back home tmrw. Traffic is gonna be mega hosed

my brother in law and his family drove here from austin yesterday and they said 290 going the other way was bumper to bumper basically the entire length of the trip. rip.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

keep up the good work

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
tony kahn is going to show the footage of the real life fight CM punk had with Luke Perry's son backstage

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ty selec. that's very cool. might start rapping again.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tony kahn is going to show the footage of the real life fight CM punk had with Luke Perry's son backstage

we used to think it was real funny to call him Puke Larry

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

my brother in law and his family drove here from austin yesterday and they said 290 going the other way was bumper to bumper basically the entire length of the trip. rip.

my city's also in the eclipse belt and i have a lovely commute even on good days. might be sleeping at the office tomorrow lol

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Lpzie posted:

ty selec. that's very cool. might start rapping again.

if u want some beats i got a loving huge archive

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

selec posted:

had an artistic (NOT AUTISTIC, DONT' SAY THAT) breakthrough yesterday finally trying out some AI audio tools. It used to be you had to work really hard to isolate vocals from a track to sample them, or to sample a track that had vocals. One of the things Dilla was legendary for was being able to sample tracks that nobody else could, because he'd put in the hours of labor to slice out each tiny little microbeat or quarter bar or whatever when the person wasn't singing, and then combine those slices when the singer couldn't be avoided. But there was stuff even he couldn't get to, because you want the particular instrumental part and it's just completely covered by a crooner. So I went and experimented with an AI tool that does vocal and track separation, and it's...it's fuckin' magical. It just does the poo poo that was undoable. It erases the person from the track, or erases the track out from under them. It felt like a Promethean moment. All those great loving rap songs you could never remix because a decent acapella never dropped are now wide open.

Anyway, went to the store today, bout to smoke some weed and watch the Iowa game, then kick everyone out of the house and kiss my wife and chain myself back to Ableton for six hours.

ai is very good for removing backgrounds from images too

both are the kind of time consuming non-creative work that ai is perfect for

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

selec posted:

if u want some beats i got a loving huge archive

original beats or something u got the ai to strip out for u?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

if your brain is not politicsed enough, koos appears to have created a sort of 3 person thunderdome thread with drastically ideologically opposed iks lording over some of the most heated subject matter on the forums. it would appear.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

speng31b posted:

if your brain is not politicsed enough, koos appears to have created a sort of 3 person thunderdome thread with drastically ideologically opposed iks lording over some of the most heated subject matter on the forums. it would appear.

who will win? tune in next time for debate and discussion z

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Megamissen posted:

ai is very good for removing backgrounds from images too

both are the kind of time consuming non-creative work that ai is perfect for

yup. ai is great at pattern recognition. love it. it's the future. i might become part ai just 'cause

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

who will win? tune in next time for debate and discussion z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9dEvaBLfOA

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

selec posted:

we used to think it was real funny to call him Puke Larry

it was

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

speng31b posted:

sounds fun ty koos

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Lpzie posted:

yup. ai is great at pattern recognition. love it. it's the future. i might become part ai just 'cause

Clown in the Shell

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buck Wildman posted:

sounds fun ty koos

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

speng31b posted:

he already said this

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

taking my empty uqote back.. very rude....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
koos chuckling and wiping off the dust before saying this isn't even his final form then he pulls out the citations for holocaust denial