Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Drakkel posted:

Once again I am begging these people referring to every single thing WWE does as "Cinema" to please watch a movie. Literally any movie. A Neil Breen movie even.

Forget it Drakkel, it's the WWE Universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i love you cody

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Majinfoose posted:

Wait this is legit?

That Roman has PTSD from seeing Seth in the Shield gear and rather beat him up more than Cody? Yes.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

you can achieve anything if you grind, hustle, sacrifice & your dad was famous

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Drakkel posted:

Once again I am begging these people referring to every single thing WWE does as "Cinema" to please watch a movie. Literally any movie. A Neil Breen movie even.

ok im gonna watch avengers endgame

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

I've very little knowledge of Priest but he seems cool and decent as a wrestler?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

i know he is puerto rican and for that alone i'm a fan

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

it’s full of nonces just like cinema

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Shard posted:

did Punk say anything of note during Night 2?

besides telling mcintyre that he couldnt hear his poo poo talking since he had the headphones on? no.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

faantastic posted:

I've very little knowledge of Priest but he seems cool and decent as a wrestler?

he's also a fresh-faced rookie at the tender young age of 41

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

punk is fuming he's mad he's going to kill cody backstage

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
at the end of the day that match was Cinema. the undertaker showing up in his finest all lives matter sweat suit was some good 9th inning game of thrones poo poo.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

faantastic posted:

he's also 41, but hey, we all saw that main event.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It should have ended with HHH shooting Cody in the back of the head like the end of mice and men.

“Tell me about the story paul”

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.
Ending was everyone pretends TK is like, a moron just smashing action figures together. Legit embarrassing and I know Cody knows it stunk. But at least he got to suck up to all his bosses like he loves to do.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

he's also 41, but hey, we all saw that main event.

fwiw Drew, who seems old as poo poo, is 38

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

punk is fuming he's mad he's going to kill cody backstage

Roman smiled while being pinned

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Don't give the CINEMA tweets any credence. They're bots.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm not joking. You can see it happen on the replay lol

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
Apparently Roman's never beaten Seth for a title

Which makes Seth holding the consolation prize belt and Roman getting shook hysterical

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm not joking. You can see it happen on the replay lol

exposing the business...

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Mr Hootington posted:

he's glad he doesn't have to be on tv every we- *gets handed a piece of paper* oh nevermind

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MediaPlayerClassic posted:

Apparently Roman's never beaten Seth for a title

Which makes Seth holding the consolation prize belt and Roman getting shook hysterical

roman didnt even defeat seth rollins in his one title defense against him. he instead just beat the poo poo out of rollins for wearing the sheild gear so badly he got dqed

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

faantastic posted:

He seems like a decent guy and is an okay wrestler. Like you probably don't want him having a long title run but it's nice for him to get the recognition, especially since he was a big part of the Bad Bunny match which was really really good against all odds

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

was his big-rear end veneers IMO.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

D.N. Nation posted:

was his big-rear end veneers IMO.

Remember when he had haunting blue eyes, like Cody's dog

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

LOL at the shield theme for a single member

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Not really a satisfying ending to “The Story”. Cody needed Cena, Taker, and Rollins to defeat Roman, Solo, and the Rock. Makes him look like a geek that he needed 2 legends and a main eventer to counter a legend and a mid carder. The Usos btw aren’t included in this analysis because they just cancel each other out. But yeah. Cody looks like a dork. Should have just overcame the odds and won last year.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

:five:

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Not really a satisfying ending to “The Story”. Cody needed Cena, Taker, and Rollins to defeat Roman, Solo, and the Rock. Makes him look like a good that he needed to legends and a main eventer to counter a legend and a mid carder. The Usos btw aren’t included in this analysis because they just cancel each other out. But yeah. Cody looks like a dork. Should have just overcame the odds and won last year.

:yeah:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Accidental quote instead of edit

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Not really a satisfying ending to “The Story”. Cody needed Cena, Taker, and Rollins to defeat Roman, Solo, and the Rock. Makes him look like a good that he needed to legends and a main eventer to counter a legend and a mid carder. The Usos btw aren’t included in this analysis because they just cancel each other out. But yeah. Cody looks like a dork. Should have just overcame the odds and won last year.

they had two loving years to build this story. They could have set up counters with different feuds from different ppvs to pay off tonight. Instead it was the same poo poo WWE always does - the people now don't matter only the legends matter. No one ever gets to look great because the company is dogshit at just letting matches happen clean.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

an AEW guy could never beat WWE's top guy so of course he needed other top WWE guys to help him. it just makes sense

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

He really should have just won last year.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Not really a satisfying ending to “The Story”. Cody needed Cena, Taker, and Rollins to defeat Roman, Solo, and the Rock. Makes him look like a geek that he needed 2 legends and a main eventer to counter a legend and a mid carder. The Usos btw aren’t included in this analysis because they just cancel each other out. But yeah. Cody looks like a dork. Should have just overcame the odds and won last year.

qq

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Cody is almost crying in the press conference because wwe found his dad's watch that dusty pawned to send cody to acting school and gave it to him tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

closet statist posted:

LOL at the shield theme for a single member

I was like “oh poo poo Roman Reigns is coming out!”