Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody won. It was all worth it. Helped create AEW, vindicated the hard work of his family. Didn’t listen to the haters and bullshit, toppled the impossible of the most chosen guy, chosen by the poison that nearly killed this beautiful art form. we are so back. I love pro wrestling. I hope in this new era cody can continue winning be it his legacy of aew or his renaissance in wwe. i’m sorry it wasn’t as funny as some wanted but you had years of laughs. I hope you have a good night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Intruder posted:

the buyers using the seller's ignorance to buy things for way less than they're worth is exactly pawn stars

yeah but those people were bringing their poo poo to the store, WWE is tracking these people down going to their house to steal their poo poo back at a fraction of the cost

the show should be hosted by Barry Darsow

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
I do hope WWE gets better in the upcoming year, so far I do enjoy not getting motion sick watching a wrestling match

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Eat My Fuc posted:

Cody won. It was all worth it. Helped create AEW, vindicated the hard work of his family. Didn’t listen to the haters and bullshit, toppled the impossible of the most chosen guy, chosen by the poison that nearly killed this beautiful art form. we are so back. I love pro wrestling. I hope in this new era cody can continue winning be it his legacy of aew or his renaissance in wwe. i’m sorry it wasn’t as funny as some wanted but you had years of laughs. I hope you have a good night.

cody is the most influential man in wrestling in the last 20 years

TelevisedInsanity posted:

I do hope WWE gets better in the upcoming year, so far I do enjoy not getting motion sick watching a wrestling match

having vince out the door is a good start

Alaois posted:

yeah but those people were bringing their poo poo to the store, WWE is tracking these people down going to their house to steal their poo poo back at a fraction of the cost

ah, fair

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Alaois posted:

I bet you a majority of those people are giant marks so getting to meet or hang out with Mick Foley at your house is worth it.

Doesn't make it right for the people that are actually pressured and don't get good value for the items though.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

it is a lovely practice but tbh when they email you with the offer you can just be like "no"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

If the Cody story with the watch is real which I understand should be taken with a healthy amount of skepticism then criticizing him for being emotional about it is kind of weird

I guess it comes down to whether or not you believe it's real

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

without watching it i will assume the watch story is Dusty sticking a watch up his rear end to smuggle it out of WCW to give it to Hunter who then presented it to Cody.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
That pawn show comes back April 14th

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The HHH portion of the presser sounds deranged.

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
Caught the end of the women's match and drat I forgot how good Io is.

the table will never break randy why do you keep trying?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Taffy Torpedo posted:

Caught the end of the women's match and drat I forgot how good Io is.

the table will never break randy why do you keep trying?

that's not true sometimes it breaks when he doesn't want it to

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I don't think it was supposed to break but you never know as Orton vs. Table is the longest running feud in the biz

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://x.com/hurtkull/status/1777072865189277916?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1777183542021169424

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

goddamn

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Was this why he was mad at Jack Perry

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I heard that Stephanie left Paul Triple H Levesque for X-Pac can anyone confirm

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

That feeling when you realize you can't get away with intentionally injuring female trainees to punish them for the crime of trying to make it in a man's business

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

The least divorced man of all time.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

this reminds me of posts I see on Facebook from family members about how much they love their wife and then in a month I see they got divorced.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I feel Vincebooking has been fully repudiated by this pay-per-view, which is great.

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Apr 8, 2024

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

No rubber chicken so I can only give this 3 stars

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

so, this was really about bayley vs iyo.

weird how it came out yesterday, but okay.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

DEAR RICHARD posted:

so, this was really about bayley vs iyo.

weird how it came out yesterday, but okay.

What, the match was good?

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

this man is straight up transforming into Dana White

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Majinfoose posted:

What, the match was good?

best of the weekend imo

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

If Elon is the most divorced man, Paul is the complete opposite. Let Stephanie welcome everybody to Wrestlemania, it felt right.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

If you're gonna have a retired legend come into the main event to take out The Rock, one who is unrelated to the story line, why wouldn't you get Stone Cold to haul rear end on a quad down to the ring and stunner him instead of Mark Podcaster Calloway

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

The337th posted:

this man is straight up transforming into Dana White

I would only watch wwe powerslap if it was haku slapping the gently caress out of people

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Who is Cody’s first feud gonna be

I bet nakamura

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Perfect way for Roman's reign to end. After years of winning because people interfered for him, he lost because the other guy had more people to interfere for them. That's the makes WWE cinema, there's so many layers to the storytelling

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

rotinaj posted:

I bet nakamura

Seth, I lost my belt because I busted my rear end for you, now I want to take away your story!

Ahh Heh Heh Heh

And then the crowd does the OH OH OH

and Cody starts sounding like John Cena.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Did the taker interfere because Cody is more Merika than Roman

He should have kept the old 13 colonies American flag liner to his jacket

https://youtu.be/tim9KBueGZc

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

DEAR RICHARD posted:

best of the weekend imo

sami/gunther? both were really good though

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

rotinaj posted:

I bet nakamura

Someone in the other thread brought up Corbin in answer to this, which would be funny and fitting.

But it's gonna be the Bloodline, who are we trying to kid here?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Grendels Dad posted:

Someone in the other thread brought up Corbin in answer to this, which would be funny and fitting.

But it's gonna be the Bloodline, who are we trying to kid here?

I could see them giving Cody a month or two before starting to gently caress with him again in time for summerslam

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I heard Cody thanked everybody including Bruce Pritchard and then gave the Championship belt to Turple Haitch cause he's the best ever and we should all be super happy he's running things, then he went to go make out with Nick Khan. Confirm/Deny?

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

They got rid of one of the standard first title feud options in Dolph Zigger. Kane is retired and Miz is just got a tag run. I'm not even sure who's on Smackdown anymore, so overly jacked AJ maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Jiro posted:

I heard Cody thanked everybody including Bruce Pritchard and then gave the Championship belt to Turple Haitch cause he's the best ever and we should all be super happy he's running things, then he went to go make out with Nick Khan. Confirm/Deny?

From what I understand, yes, but I didn't watch. But sounds like Cody, licking the bosses chode