Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I think either these gummies I bought aren’t hitting right or else my tolerance is going up. They are tasty though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

emSparkly posted:

I think either these gummies I bought aren’t hitting right or else my tolerance is going up. They are tasty though.

they have these wyld brand gummies at the stores here, and they actually hit pretty good and have real nice flavors. I need to get more of the elderberry 1:1:1's, those are my favorite, they don't even get me that high, I just go bed when I lay down and sleep real good.

040624_6
Apr 7, 2024
:rznv: this totalitarian dictatorship rules!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
:weed:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I went to the vapestore to get some vape stuff and they now have huge jars of THCA weed. I was like wtf just weed out in the open now.

I told the clerk it was funny seeing that in a store and they were like "oh it's medicinal" and I was like "yeah I KNOW LOL"

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

LifeSunDeath posted:

I went to the vapestore to get some vape stuff and they now have huge jars of THCA weed. I was like wtf just weed out in the open now.

I told the clerk it was funny seeing that in a store and they were like "oh it's medicinal" and I was like "yeah I KNOW LOL"

My local vape store was only selling THC-A prerolls, but no flower.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

fuctifino posted:

No. Cannabinoids aren't water soluble, and there's hardly any THC in the stalks and stems.

Well how do you explain sublingual tinctures then? :confused:

Mine work perfectly fine.

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Check that out, I posted at 4:20 :420:

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
Because they're dissolved in some kinda fat rather than water

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Spent my Sunday morning clearing weeds in the garden now I'm clearing some weed in my recliner.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

eightysixed posted:

Well how do you explain sublingual tinctures then? :confused:

Mine work perfectly fine.

If there's enough material from a grow, then sure, you can extract into tinctures using fat or alcohol. I thought they were talking about the little stems collected from purchased buds... which I guess if they collect enough of those, then sure those can also be extracted. They definitely won't work in tea though.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I once was quitting drinking (which I later did successfully), and was having a panic attack. My friend invited me over to have some kind of homemade tincture which we mixed with ginger ale. Well there was some kind of miscommunication and in addition to taking 7 doses of decarbed thc, which I intended to take, I also had about 8 shots of hard liquor, which I did not. I only realized why it was working so drat fast when I asked if there was alcohol in it and he said “oh yeah, a huge amount”. I guess the moral is be clear to your friends that you’re reaching for that sobriety rainbow, they will be profoundly indifferent about it but they probably won’t accidentally dose you with booze if they know about it.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
movin like this rn

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I once was quitting drinking (which I later did successfully),

proud of you, keep it up

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I’m probably gonna give up booze for weed altogether. Being drunk is fun but a weed high feels better for general daily de-anxiety purposes.

mystes
May 31, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

they have these wyld brand gummies at the stores here, and they actually hit pretty good and have real nice flavors. I need to get more of the elderberry 1:1:1's, those are my favorite, they don't even get me that high, I just go bed when I lay down and sleep real good.
I got the elderberry 1:1:1 gummies when I was temporarily in California before and they were pretty decent.

I don't know if I can get them around here so I've just been using a tincture because that's cheaper per unit than edibles in Massachusetts, sometimes also with some cbn powder.

I only take like 2.5mg of THC at a time though.

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
update: smoked weed with an orange peel on top, it tasted like peanut butter. It seems like it was the limonine inside the peel.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Phat Phingers posted:

update: smoked weed with an orange peel on top, it tasted like peanut butter. It seems like it was the limonine inside the peel.

if you are using a vape cart, its extremely likely the terpenes giving it flavor are from orange peels

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Phat Phingers posted:

You smoked pith? That’s gotta be bitter.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Maybe it just dries out and doesn’t burn and you’re just vaping a bit of orange oil.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Right but if you’ve vaporized whatever compound gives you the citrus taste, I’d imagine there,s a fair chance you’d also get the one(s) that’s bitter. Maybe not.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

We need a weed scientist STAT

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Well, stat for a weed scientist.

040724_3
Apr 8, 2024

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7nDnnKeqpY

Weed tune for you all

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
i havent smoked in 56 days and cool weed music isn't helping :mad:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

My second apothecary box arrived, and it's lovely.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
you're like a weedmancer now harry

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
i just realized i haven't opened the kief compartment on my grinder since last summer and lol there's a little puck in there

:nice:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
hotknife the puck

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ77b1SYO-g

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Edible Line

TadBradley
Jan 14, 2008
I don't know what goes here.
Has anyone smoked a joint made of avb? Did you just feel slightly less high than usual, or was it a totally different feeling i.e. Da Sludge Zone? Do you feel like it was any more or less stinky than smoking a regular joint?

I have a lot of avb to get rid of, and I like the idea of smoking a joint as an occasional treat, but you know, like a diet joint. A joint, with a little less joint in it.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Put it in capsules or something, it's not a good smoke.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

ReelBigLizard posted:

Put it in capsules or something, it's not a good smoke.

I find this gives me weed farts, like farts that smell like weed.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

pixaal posted:

I find this gives me weed farts, like farts that smell like weed.

Could you get high off weed farts?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

redshirt posted:

Could you get high off weed farts?

I don't think so, I think you just crop dust the tacobell line and make everyone question how the gently caress someone just stealth smoked.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

pixaal posted:

I don't think so, I think you just crop dust the tacobell line and make everyone question how the gently caress someone just stealth smoked.

Just another day for some people.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

TadBradley posted:

Has anyone smoked a joint made of avb? Did you just feel slightly less high than usual, or was it a totally different feeling i.e. Da Sludge Zone? Do you feel like it was any more or less stinky than smoking a regular joint?

I have a lot of avb to get rid of, and I like the idea of smoking a joint as an occasional treat, but you know, like a diet joint. A joint, with a little less joint in it.

i usually just make butter with it

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

TadBradley posted:

as someone who smoked a bunch of avb in college - don't unless you have no other options for getting a buzz. it tastes absolutely godawful and the high while technically present is poo poo. if you want to use the whole metaphorical buffalo cooking with it is a better path.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Fill a bathtub with it. Then bathe.