Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

cody calling out prichard asking him to come out during the biggest moment in his career and it being met with boos and uncomfortable golf claps will be an all timer of a moment that aged poorly immediately as it happened

what he should have said was not that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cody should have pointed up to the sky and thanked the big man himself... dusty (fat)

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

it was bruce and vince that flew to cody’s house and brought him back in. vince became cody’s new daddy that he tried to win the affection of. he ran away from home and when vince wanted him back that meant the world to him. no doubt he would have brought vince out last night if he could have

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

gently caress I miss Bray

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

gently caress I miss Bray

same :smith:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cody should have pointed up to the sky and thanked the big man himself... dusty (fat)

https://twitter.com/jennmint/status/1777234992575205865?s=46&t=qMC4CWrJTLL6muchfMx13w

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lmfao

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

JUNGLE BOY posted:

it was bruce and vince that flew to cody’s house and brought him back in. vince became cody’s new daddy that he tried to win the affection of. he ran away from home and when vince wanted him back that meant the world to him. no doubt he would have brought vince out last night if he could have

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

tuuuuuuesdays gooone with the wind

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
It's still really funny to me that Damien Priest won the Money in the Bank and there wasn't even a chance that he was going after Roman or Cody at any point. That's a man who knows his place.

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
She also clains that Rhea was punished for going over time in her match with Charlotte.

To send a message to all the women, they only allowed her the chance to defend the belt twice i a five month period and relegated her to a role of a cheerleader for Judgment day...

The full Bray Wyatt quote

quote:

Just so you know, these people aren't your friends.

No matter how nice they are, no matter what they say or how they act, we're always just going to be a pieces of meat to them. Get ib, make your money and get out

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
dusty telling abraham lincoln he respects his work but he's not putting him over tonight

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

TheCool69 posted:

She also clains that Rhea was punished for going over time in her match with Charlotte.

To send a message to all the women, they only allowed her the chance to defend the belt twice i a five month period and relegated her to a role of a cheerleader for Judgment day...

The full Bray Wyatt quote

this is roughly what Brock said Curt Hennig told him, unfortunately he didn't hear the second part which was "and seriously get out and don't end up a reprehensible freak"

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I feel like I've read a few things over the years saying Bray was actually very popular backstage amongst the wrestlers. If the quote is accurate, maybe his honesty went a long way in securing that. I've not really heard anything bad about him so now I'm just sad that he never "got out" and enjoyed himself.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

a.lo posted:

You high five them

Sandman from ECW posted:

Id probably high five them

If you ever see anyone wearing a Cody shirt the only correct response is do the Okada Too Sweet

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
brock was always a freak both genetically and psychologically

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

MJeff posted:

Seth and Becky are the only people in WWE to actually say "That was bad." about the stuff Vince did, for the record. And Seth was the only person to say "Everyone involved should get what's coming to them."

Just sayin'.

Don’t forget that Eric Young straight up quit when Vince came back. Literally the only person in the entire company with a shred of spine or integrity.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

Don’t forget that Eric Young straight up quit when Vince came back. Literally the only person in the entire company with a shred of spine or integrity.

quote:

According to Fightful Select, Young requested and was granted his release in April, specifically and directly because of his objection to working with Vince McMahon for "moral, creative, and personal reasons."

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

imo the best part of this cinematic masterpiece is the part where cody rhodes was facing a guy who had his family on his side and so cody rhodes had to bring in the most obvious reinforcements, for him, cody rhodes, to represent his own family: john cena and the undertaker

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Anyways congrats to WWE on one of the most successful limited hangouts I’ve ever seen.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5P0n2t9RNA

Triple H already working on signing the bucks even before mania

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

They had a whole lockerroom full of guys who could have helped out Cody but instead they bitched out Seth and brought out BikerTaker lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

super macho dude posted:

They had a whole lockerroom full of guys who could have helped out Cody but instead they bitched out Seth and brought out BikerTaker lol

MCU booking

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Whoolighams posted:

this is roughly what Brock said Curt Hennig told him, unfortunately he didn't hear the second part which was "and seriously get out and don't end up a reprehensible freak"

He also said "whatever you do, don't piss on people, Brock. Do not ever piss on people."

Dimebags Brain posted:

And Eric Young had written himself out of TNA by loving being murdered. And them he just went back with I assume no explanation, all of which I find absolutely delightful. Eric Young rocks.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MJeff posted:

And Eric Young had written himself out of TNA by loving being murdered. And them he just went back with I assume no explanation, all of which I find absolutely delightful. Eric Young rocks.

his whole double belt era was legit the only time I ever cared about tna/impact wrestling

the skits where he went to an agent or an acting class or whatever it was fully dressed in his gear with both belts ruled

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

MJeff posted:

I miss his fishing show he did for, what was it, one season?

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

They really should have brought in Hardcore Holly.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

I went to Starbucks with a friend before work today. I am wearing my Sting vs JP shirt. A barista liked my shirt, and mentioned that they showed Kenny and the Bucks in a video package, and that he hoped the Bucks would go to WWE and that this WrestleMania was the best one he's ever seen. I thanked him for the complement, before backing away to talk to my friend. He doesn't know that I got a red text avatar for how much I hate WWE.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Majinfoose posted:

I went to Starbucks with a friend before work today. I am wearing my Sting vs JP shirt. A barista liked my shirt, and mentioned that they showed Kenny and the Bucks in a video package, and that he hoped the Bucks would go to WWE and that this WrestleMania was the best one he's ever seen. I thanked him for the complement, before backing away to talk to my friend. He doesn't know that I got a red text avatar for how much I hate WWE.

your avatar is still Danielson for me. But I am sad to see you don’t keep kayfabe in public.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Eat My Fuc posted:

your avatar is still Danielson for me. But I am sad to see you don’t keep kayfabe in public.

AEW fans are weak in their convictions. I know you would kill for Cody.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Le Saboteur posted:

I’d probably take a bullet for him as his life matters much more than mine

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Eat My Fuc posted:

I changed back this morning. I don't sleep very much.

Le Saboteur posted:

I just don't associate with gutter trash. Expect this forum.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Eat My Fuc posted:

I’d probably take a bullet for him as his life matters much more than mine

Nah, you make funny photoshops, I ,at least, value you more than Cody

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

TheCool69 posted:

Rhea/Charlotte at last year's Mania was fuckin' great and these people are morons. Also I assume Charlotte wasn't punished of course.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Majinfoose posted:

I went to Starbucks with a friend before work today. I am wearing my Sting vs JP shirt.

Majinfoose posted:

I just don't associate with gutter trash.

And now I'm wondering which AEW guy should be on a t-shirt fighting Dudley. Kingston? Ospreay?

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Gavok posted:

And now I'm wondering which AEW guy should be on a t-shirt fighting Dudley. Kingston? Ospreay?

You know it should be the king of the bums, Eddie Kingston.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gavok posted:

Anthony Ogogo

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

MJeff posted:

They had a whole video package explaining it. The explanation is just "Eric Young is harder to kill than we thought at the time".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YtIi4n0n_A&t=69s

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
The last half of the Impact Wrestling Era of TNA was my platonic ideal of what wrestling should be: good ring work with utterly insane storylines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Gavok posted:

I'd absolutely buy an Eddie vs Dudley shirt