Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Nonsense edits at television shows for young children, Looney Tunes articles, and topics related to Happy Tree Friends; also known for hoaxing at List of Crayola crayon colors. Obsessed with inflatable, bursting, popping, and bouncing objects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Targets articles related to Weekly Shōnen Jump and Justin Knapp. Seems to have a fixation on linking these to terrorist groups or finding ways to link them to non-existent controversies.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
General disruption on articles relating to dogs and rappers.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Vandalism on articles related to the television show Friends. Persistently introduces factual errors regarding the relationship statuses of the characters.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Two users from the United States, (one from Indiana typically on Frontier, one from California typically on Comcast) persistently adding indiscriminate lists focused on "Background Muppets" or "Background characters" or "Muppet cameos" or "Not Featured Muppets" across a wide variety of articles related to The Muppets. Active circa mid-2015 to present (2017).

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Wrong songwriting credits.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

You know I am actually able to read the page myself

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sagebrush posted:

Belligerent and POV claims about vision.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Sagebrush posted:

I'm sorry, I just had to memorialize the fact that the Muppet Cameo bad editors are apparently a multi-state tag team

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Belligerent and POV claims about vision.

Smugness and backseat moderation[clarification needed — is this forums moderation or in general?]

Moby_Dick
Apr 18, 2003

You'd think I've been riding the L all my life.
Participants included comedian David Baddiel and English actor Jeremy Edwards whose genitals were exposed to more than 3,000 people in the live audience.[104][99] Walliams also 'dry humped' Edwards and lay on top of him.[99] Walliams said on stage, "That was not meant to happen. You were not supposed to see gonad. Arse crack, yes. Gonad, no.'[105] An image of the incident, that includes Edwards' penis, is available to purchase on Getty Images[106]

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Captain Hygiene posted:

The sandwich took 43 minutes to construct and partially toppled twice during construction. The final weight of the sandwich was 5 pounds 4 ounces (2.4 kilograms).

Contents of the sandwich include:
  • 1 lb. bread (whole grain)
  • 1 lb. 4 oz. chicken salad (10 oz. chicken, 6 oz. grapes, 4 oz. mayonaisse)
  • 9 oz. sliced turkey
  • 8 oz. roast beef
  • 8 oz. pastrami
  • 9 oz, cheese (4 oz. cheddar, 5 oz. Muenster)
  • 7 oz. tomato
  • 4 oz. mustard
  • 5 leaves of butter lettuce
  • 1 olive
The sandwich took just under two hours to consume.

grapes???

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

With Peri Gilpin, Leeves also set up the production company Bristol Cities (cockney rhyming slang for 'titties').

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Source
Own work; partially based on illustration "The Original Double-Deck Hamburger" in: Christian Hansen. The Big Boy Story: King of them all. p 42.

Stack Machine
Mar 6, 2016

I can see through time!
Fun Shoe

Surprisingly common. I've also encountered apples and recipes with no fruit that have a decent amount of sugar added. A lot of chicken salad varieties are practially desserts.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Stack Machine posted:

Surprisingly common. I've also encountered apples and recipes with no fruit that have a decent amount of sugar added. A lot of chicken salad varieties are practially desserts.

UUUUGH suppressed core memory unlocked, chicken salads with raisins and finely chopped apples and walnuts.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

Captain Hygiene posted:

Source
Own work; partially based on illustration "The Original Double-Deck Hamburger" in: Christian Hansen. The Big Boy Story: King of them all. p 42.

I can't even conceive of putting the cheese BELOW the patty, wtf

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

One of Japan's first widely distributed, well-received films with a homosexual theme, Beautiful Mystery: Legend of the Big Penis (1983)

:allears:

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

One of Japan's first widely distributed, well-received films with a homosexual theme, Beautiful Mystery: Legend of the Big Penis (1983)

:allears:

guy who’s only seen Beautiful Mystery: Legend of the Big Penis (1983) seeing another movie with homossexual themes: hm looks a lot like legend of the big penis to me

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Long loooong maaaaan

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Sagebrush posted:

Long loooong maaaaan

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Sagebrush posted:

Long loooong maaaaan

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

[Moleman on the phone] No, that's too long

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
huh, I thought long pork meant something totally different

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

haveblue posted:

huh, I thought long pork meant something totally different

Well, not totally different

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

quote:

Stokes lost his right hand to a shotgun blast in the late 1920s, in the midst of the Skillet Lickers' popularity.1

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
According to later interviews, he did not work the land with his wife and instead drank alcohol and wandered around.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Pakled posted:

drank alcohol and wandered around.
relatable

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Prohibiting a phrase such as "hard on" will result in filtering innocuous statements such as "That was a hard one!" and "Sorry I was hard on you," into "That was a e!" and "Sorry I was you."

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

quote:

The sanctuary owner's son-in-law, Mark Carruthers, retrieved a 45-caliber revolver and shot Buddy in the head.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

He learned to simultaneously sing and play by listening to records at 78 rpm.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Midjack posted:

He learned to simultaneously sing and play by listening to records at 78 rpm.

some records are meant to be played at 78 rpm, so there's nothing crazy about that :spergin:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

In March 1994, a teenager named Peter Eastman Jr. from Carpinteria, California legally changed his name to "Trout Fishing in America"

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
The swastika is controversial in some parts of the world due to usage by the Third Reich.[2]

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

goblin week posted:

The swastika is controversial in some parts of the world due to usage by the Third Reich.[2]

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:ms:

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

The title is an allusion to lunacy rather than astronomy

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

ScienceSeagull posted:

Emperor X, a former science teacher, says he was told to make the song "so catchy and annoying that it might be handed down from generation to generation over a span of 10,000 years".

and his name? abba

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

akadajet posted:

and his name? hudson mohawk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

goblin week posted:

It's too bad, cause it's a pretty simple and elegant geometric symbol and you just can't use it (at least in Western culture) anymore. This shape is simply not allowed. How weird

But that's how it is. I just had this discussion with a student who designed a project that included two identical "lightning bolts" in its form. That's another one you just can't do