Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
I also wasn't really meaning legal as in breaking the law so much as I thought the NFL was stricter than that regarding reporting injuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1777490903436857608

lol what a pathetic lickspittle

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

what an out of touch idiot

people have been appreciating trumps sense of humor for decades but especially since 2016 for his posting chops

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/1777491320346448027

The whole thing is worth watching. Just 2 complete dolts talking to each other about another complete dolt.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
It's actually not worth watching at all

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
yeah sorry pal that's a 0% click chance

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So much evil so close to me yuck

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Paracausal posted:

It's actually not worth watching at all

Phobeste posted:

yeah sorry pal that's a 0% click chance

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I can’t believe Zach Wilson is still on the team. It’s free goodwill for the team if they just bite the bullet and cut him. Who cares about getting a 7th round pick or whatever they are trying to get for him.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

syzpid posted:

I can’t believe Zach Wilson is still on the team. It’s free goodwill for the team if they just bite the bullet and cut him. Who cares about getting a 7th round pick or whatever they are trying to get for him.

You heard Woody, they aren't cutting him.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
I look forward to them taking his 5th year option. Can't let that draft investment go for free...

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I think probably 90% of all Jets mock drafts have them taking Brock Bowers. It makes me nervous.

I’m too traumatized to be at all comfortable with taking a TE.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

syzpid posted:

He has guaranteed money so if they cut him they have to pay someone else on that roster spot, even if it's a minimum. Pretty sure that's the holdup.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Broncos meanwhile….

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ladd McConkey has had multiple meetings with the Bills. I don't want him at 28.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

I think probably 90% of all Jets mock drafts have them taking Brock Bowers. It makes me nervous.

I want them to find a way to get Nabers.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

2.5 hours of Aaron Rodgers just talking. Gonna listen to this tomorrow instead of doing work.

https://overcast.fm/+BGLTKSuzpg

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

2.5 hours of Aaron Rodgers just talking. Gonna listen to this tomorrow instead of doing work.

he's so loving boring dude

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

he's so loving boring dude

I’m kidding there’s no way I’m listening to that.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

fsif posted:

he's faster than he looks and he's a good route runner, he's exactly the kind of guy you want paired with a vertical threat

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Diva Cupcake posted:

This is self harm in the next DSM.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Declan MacManus posted:

he's faster than he looks and he's a good route runner, he's exactly the kind of guy you want paired with a vertical threat

Right I want the vertical threat at 28.

The Bills already have Curtis Samuel, Khalil Shakir, and Dalton Kincaid as inline receivers. I don't want Josh freaking Allen in his prime only playing small ball.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

fsif posted:

Good because the Bills won’t get him at 28, Beane’s going to trade up to take him at 25

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
OK four picks out from the Dolphins 2nd round pick in the goon draft, I'm thinking Ja'Tavion Sanders or Christian Haynes, what do we got

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Diggs didn't care for Bills fans too much.

https://sports.yahoo.com/texans-wr-...6Fff1V31r-GkJuN

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
A lot of Bills fans were Twittering unnecessarily hateful poo poo at him when he got traded (and before to be honest) and someone called them out on it, which he clicked like on.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

This is like the least surprising thing, I mean the player forced a trade out, of course he was over Buffalo

Also side-lol at an entire article being written (probably by AI) about a guy clicking Like on twitter

Nov 6, 2002

I'm gonna write a Chrome extension that flags links written by AI before you click on them.

It will be powered by AI.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Diva Cupcake posted:

Can't believe we're going to draft a rich man's Dalton Kincaid.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you draft a TE in the top 10 and he isn't literally Travis Kelce or Antonio Gates you're going to feel like it's a bad pick lol.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Jets doing anything but drafting tackle seems like an incredibly bad idea, so here's hoping.

Nov 6, 2002

Are you implying ATL fans aren't happy with Kyle Pitts????

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Are you implying ATL fans aren't happy with Kyle Pitts????

You think they should be?

Nov 6, 2002

mcmagic posted:

You think they should be?

that was /s

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Kalli posted:

The Jets doing anything but drafting tackle seems like an incredibly bad idea, so here's hoping.

I actually pretty strongly disagree with this. They're one Mike Williams injury away from having the worst WR corps. 2-5 in the league.

The reality is there is mega downside to whatever they do at 10!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

I actually pretty strongly disagree with this. They're one Mike Williams injury away from having the worst WR corps. 2-5 in the league.

The reality is there is mega downside to whatever they do at 10!

The fun thing about the Jets is that they are "one injury away from having the worst position group in the league" at like 4 different positions lol

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I dunno, I think I'd be much more worried about Tyron Smith going down then Mike Williams. Also you can find workable WR's later in the draft where that's much harder then with tackles.

And also the Patriots are just the Jets if they had already sustained those injuries, heh.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
This draft you can draft a WR in the 2nd or the 3rd and still land a starter which is kinda nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Talking of WRs
https://twitter.com/JFowlerESPN/status/1778126118064668788
https://twitter.com/Mr1rrelevant/status/1776270550123339786