Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lobster shirt posted:

shant be reading this thread but i encourage all who do to report posts that are just tweet dumps, so i may punish them. thank you. or dont.

you will read this thread, just like you read the whole last thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

5 liberal news pages checked and biden isn't on any of them, it's all stories about trump

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

hell, if biden actually brings it back then I'll happily give him credit for it

safe bet to make tho since if he was serious then he never would have let it expire in the first place

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

hello succ zone my old friend

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lobster shirt please let us know how many posts mellow seas reports, tha ks

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Uncle Wemus posted:

5 liberal news pages checked and biden isn't on any of them, it's all stories about trump

2016 never happened lmao

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

i'll give him the same amount of credit for this as for campaigning on the public option

remember that? what happened with that??? (rhetorical)

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

libs, man...

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

shant be reading this thread but i encourage all who do to report posts that are just tweet dumps, so i may punish them. thank you. or dont.

nah, that's a honeypot to get dnd people to report cbo bc they don't like what glenn has to say (the truth).

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Chaser:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

👏the👏 cruelty👏 is👏 the👏 point👏

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

I'm shocked that the architect of the crime bill and genocide in Gaza would be a bigot.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

HallelujahLee posted:

letting the ctc expire for no real reason other than cruelty for 2 years and then reviving a much much shittier version that fails

please celebrate my efforts

I'm sorry, but the parliamentarian, that iron-fisted ruler of United States of America, said they couldn't.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

rip to the 3 interns the gingriches consumed

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/adamcurtisbroll/status/1777708042563510465

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

atelier morgan posted:

forever one of the most insane moments of sa posting

What was that?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Srice posted:

hell, if biden actually brings it back then I'll happily give him credit for it

safe bet to make tho since if he was serious then he never would have let it expire in the first place

Conveniently when his party controlled congress he let it expire, and now that Republicans can block it in the house he's really determined to bring it back you guys!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
they finally got the succ thread

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

ex post facho posted:

biden is never gonna send that $600 $720 he owes us

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1459858936300032003

Do you hear that? That's the sound of 6, maybe even 7 upper middle class centrists in the suburbs voting for Joe!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah it sounds just like this!

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

sullat posted:

I'm sorry, but the parliamentarian, that iron-fisted ruler of United States of America, said they couldn't.

The Parliamentarian was a very good cover for those Dems that wanted it gone.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

nah, that's a honeypot to get dnd people to report cbo bc they don't like what glenn has to say (the truth).

cbo should make one post per tweet, which would be both in accordance with The Rules, and much more annoying to the unbelievers

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

VitalSigns posted:

Conveniently when his party controlled congress he let it expire, and now that Republicans can block it in the house he's really determined to bring it back you guys!

funny how that works out eh

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

VitalSigns posted:

yeah it's exactly like the minimum wage lol they had the chance to pass it with 50 votes and then took it out of the reconciliation bill and wow shocker they didn't have enough votes to put it back in and then just blamed republicans (despite both delaware senators voting no lol)

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

VitalSigns posted:

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gtOQqcmCWQ

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

🍷

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

VitalSigns posted:

tell me you don't know about manchin, sinema, the parliamentarian, political capital, polling results, political reality, legislative pipeline clogs from the IRA/IIJA, (etc etc all the other excuses) without telling me

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

quote:

Assuming this isn't a SYQ, lol at the idea of a ban of "black history", which would require some sort of legal definition, ditto "racial disharmony" - in the US of all places. Banning immorality requires the court to take a position on morality, which is also pretty funny and unenforceable, especially in contemporary America.

Lmao no they don’t. They can absolutely just do some nebulous “community standards” thing specifically designed to be vague and open to abuse. That’s how censorship laws have always worked in this country.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

gently caress it im voting for trump

Brimruk
Jun 5, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

Do you hear that? That's the sound of 6, maybe even 7 upper middle class centrists in the suburbs voting for Joe!

I loving hate this lich so much

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

thank you for your service

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Vote! for genocide joe

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000