Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The Rifftrax of it is the only way to safely experience that nightmare, and god help you even then. It's generally agreed to be one of the most bizarre and horrifying things they've ever covered.

Whizzo's Christmas Special is a close second though (and up free on the Rifftrax Youtube Channel), and highly recommended if you want to experience an hour of your brain beating against your own skull, desperately shrieking in fear as it tries to escape the dreamlike manic horror you're subjecting it to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

kazil posted:

Just amazing meme sir.

Well, Republicans have actually successfully banned TikTok in Montana and anonymous access to 18+ sites in four or five states now, sooooooooooooooo....

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Potato Salad posted:

Well, Republicans have actually successfully banned TikTok in Montana and anonymous access to 18+ sites in four or five states now, sooooooooooooooo....

That's fucks, not facts.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

gotta use a vpn to see my videos of chicks with big floppers giving me camping tips

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

Pikavangelist posted:

Not even the people behind Rifftrax can answer that question.

https://www.rifftrax.com/balloonland

Ahem! I think you mean rifftratwitter.com. :smug:

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Dammit, it looks like somebody already owns spacetwitter.com

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Did it eat the advertising posts? You could grab twitwitter.com and email the Twix legal team that all their Twitter ads are now pointing to hello.jpg

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The legal team ?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Mars Inc has deep pockets and might want a piece of the action after seeing how stellar of a job musky's lawyer did in that disposition

E: i just realized that the Mars name confuses things even more, I'm talking about Twix the candy bar and Mars Inc the candy company that owns the brand

VVV: holy poo poo, at this point I'm afraid to go to sleep because I'll miss the main tesla plant collapsing or something

Sentient Data fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Apr 9, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

lol just doing some twitter crimes

JossiRossi
Jul 28, 2008

A little EQ, a touch of reverb, slap on some compression and there. That'll get your dickbutt jiggling.
But... I thought Musk loved discovery???

Kale
May 14, 2010

kazil posted:

lol he's really having a meltdown now

Is he just mad that Bolsonaro is gone and wandering around Florida Winn Dixie's of late?

Kale
May 14, 2010

Strong Sauce posted:

elon literally has 1 joke. jfc

Its not his joke it's the far rights one joke

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Kale posted:

Its not his joke it's the far rights one joke

Ein volk
Ein joke

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

kazil posted:

So, this means the court will take the worst possible view of things, right?

Like, if you're ordered to provide files that you're not stealing money, but you go ahead and delete those files, the court will now assume those files showed you were stealing.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Kale posted:

Is he just mad that Bolsonaro is gone and wandering around Florida Winn Dixie's of late?

Don't forget his TOP SEKRAT NO GIRLZ ALLOWED OR BLECKS DO NOT STEAL deposition just leaked got released and yet again he looks like a stupid druggie moron, mostly because he is a stupid druggie moron.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Kale posted:

He is mad that Brazil is endangering it's citizens' first amendment rights

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Musk is taking a stand to protect a bunch of far right people, that is 100% true

Not the way he would frame it I suppose

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

gschmidl posted:

Should post this here as well.

*orders soldering iron and bulk crate of AAs* Let's supercharge this baby

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!

Crain posted:

They're blindly appending "x.com" to urls regardless of initial context. Creating redirects and opening the door to malicious attacks that use urls that will appear as x.com (or in the example netflix.com) in tweets. It's just looking for any string with "-twitter").

Yeah, except they didn't do it "blindly" but efficiently. [FIND AND REPLACE] one term with the other, BAMM name change, quick and easy

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

Yeah, except they didn't do it "blindly" but efficiently. [FIND AND REPLACE] one term with the other, BAMM name change, quick and easy

Yeah

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That's just upsales opportunities. Any genius business guy knows that.

Squibbles
Aug 24, 2000

Mwaha ha HA ha!
Can't wait to find out what critical issue they had that could only be solved by half filling the battery. Was it overheating? Assembly issues?

Is it like binning CPU's but the automated assembly bot is so bad it just forgets to put batteries into half the slots?

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Squibbles posted:

Can't wait to find out what critical issue they had that could only be solved by half filling the battery. Was it overheating? Assembly issues?

Is it like binning CPU's but the automated assembly bot is so bad it just forgets to put batteries into half the slots?

You fill up some cybertrucks with more batteries and say this version has extended range

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
No it would snap the axles and likely the frame. The suspension likely would loving crack from the weight alone because it barely handles the drat thing already with a the cyber truck framed musk inside.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

if they didnt remove some of the batteries the cybertruck would have been too epic and ftw for the human mind to even comprehend

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

kazil posted:

Tampering with evidence and then telling people about the evidence I tampered with

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Pirate Radar posted:

Tampering with evidence and then telling people about the evidence I tampered with

that makes it ok

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Dunning-Krugerrand

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
If you say it's a crime that means you know it's a crime and they can't charge you with it 'cos you know.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Elon Musk is going to pull an irl Steamed Hams

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
If *twitter.com is being redirected to *x.com, why does x.com redirect to twitter.com?

Shroud
May 11, 2009

kazil posted:

Getting SBF-level genius vibes here.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

The X-man cometh posted:

If *twitter.com is being redirected to *x.com, why does x.com redirect to twitter.com?

The infinite loop generates infinite power.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Monica Bellucci posted:

If you say it's a crime that means you know it's a crime and they can't charge you with it 'cos you know.

If you say it’s a crime then you get first crack on any punishment

It’s the dibs principle

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

kazil posted:

Just amazing meme sir.

for real???

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
say what you want about lawyers but they seem really good at bullying elon and taking his money

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

roffles posted:

say what you want about lawyers but they seem really good at bullying elon and taking his money

*insert that gif of the guy rubbing his hands in anticipation

Me, a lawyer when Musk comes calling.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

kazil posted:

Imagine the Twitter server that he yanked with his crimes on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lol still chuckling at ~20 years to full Mars self sufficiency!

See? Elon's a funny guy. We're just laughing at him is all.