Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Please tell me somebody else thought that Undertakers Dong distracted The Rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I just read up the Wrestlemania results on the Observer website and whoever wrote them made up a bunch of stuff about the main event, like the Undertaker teleporting in to attack the Rock and Cody Rhodes dedicating the win to his hero Triple H. Funny stuff, but what actually happened in the main event?

Edit: Spoilered for those who want to read the jokes on the website.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 8, 2024

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

StupidSexyMothman posted:

you're gonna have to be way more specific

It was within the last month and a half or so. It was something like "I have a tiny dick and even smaller balls. The balls are above the dick. The dick STINKS and I HATE it. The balls do NOT smell."

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

apophenium posted:

It was within the last month and a half or so. It was something like "I have a tiny dick and even smaller balls. The balls are above the dick. The dick STINKS and I HATE it. The balls do NOT smell."

not deadlock but a very good version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl2rM6nyu5s

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I just read up the Wrestlemania results on the Observer website and whoever wrote them made up a bunch of stuff about the main event, like the Undertaker teleporting in to attack the Rock and Cody Rhodes dedicating the win to his hero Triple H. Funny stuff, but what actually happened in the main event?

Edit: Spoilered for those who want to read the jokes on the website.

If I see anybody praising that main event but making GBS threads on a House of Torture match now I'm gonna look very long and hard at them and wonder why

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
"He saw Seth in the flak jacket and he had a flashback to 12 years ago that he couldn't help himself but attack Seth"

:lmao:

Alvarez recapping mania main event

Edit:
"It had the feel of a Stardom main event"
-Dave on Bayley vs Iyo
:lol:
I'm sorry but Dave, you need to either get glasses or I don't know what

Also Dave saying that Cody was booed as a baby face in AEW is skipping ALOT of time where Cody was the #1 baby face in AEW

Miching Mallecho fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Apr 8, 2024

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Don't listen to the episode of Deadlock or you'll haunt the impact zone forever, brother.

quote:

Because WWE was in Orlando for WrestleMania, TNA Wrestling decided it was time to run a live episode of TNA Impact! With this show being live, WWE had one rule to talent, DO NOT GO TO THE TNA SHOW! Robbie of The Highlanders decided to go to the show and support his friend, however WWE decided to show Derek Graham-Couch on this episode. It even said he worked for WWE on the screen, This ultimately led to him getting fired! Also on this episode Sting returns to TNA for the first time in a long time and gets put in a huge main event tag team match. Robert Roode and Booker T open the show by brawling all over the arena, which leads to Jim Cornette letting fans vote at tnawrestling.com for which match type they want to see them wrestling in later that night. They choose a First Blood Match! Plus, Kurt Angle spars with AJ Styles and Tomko before his upcoming cage match with Samoa Joe and much more as we head into TNA Lockdown!

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

STING 64 posted:

Bryan usually watches well after the west coast feed has aired so he can fast-forward.

you're right. so why is he always bitching at dave!?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Yaaaay James read my Patreon name and it got the exact reaction I expected ("...what.")

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Oh god that Roode /Booker T feud sucked rear end

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
oh gently caress yeah UFC 4 for SGH this month

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

JethroMcB posted:

Yaaaay James read my Patreon name and it got the exact reaction I expected ("...what.")

if its the husker du one very good joke

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh gently caress yeah UFC 4 for SGH this month

:letsgo:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

That's the Joe Son dick annihilation UFC right

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

yes indeed

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

God damnit I can't wait for that poo poo

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I totally agree with Bryan's "it's a random match on a random episode" rant on the Collision episode

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Suplex Liberace posted:

if its the husker du one very good joke

I liked it too, Hüsker Düde

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

SatoshiMiwa posted:

If I see anybody praising that main event but making GBS threads on a House of Torture match now I'm gonna look very long and hard at them and wonder why

It’s cause the HOT matches don’t have taker or Cena making their one appearances of the year. Also the babyfaces rarely triumph over all the HOT nonsense. There’s a ton of reasons this is an idiotic take, seek help.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Also cena is cool and HoT #3 isnt

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The House of Torture isn't covering anything up for Vince McMahon, that is the difference.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
EVIL may be evil but he isn't that evil.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

apophenium posted:

episode 233, like 11 minutes in depending on how many times you get chumba'd in the beginning

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

StupidSexyMothman posted:

episode 233, like 11 minutes in depending on how many times you get chumba'd in the beginning

Thank you Bubba

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Latest WOL, I hadn't considered that one of the reasons Vince is selling all his stock (beyond getting richer) and Endeavor/TKO just paid him like 300 million for some of what he had left, is because once he is below 5% in shares they aren't legally obligated to report his sales and can hope people forget he's still profiting enormously every day from WWE's success.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
IS THAT DEREK GRAHAM-COUCH?!? :eyepop:

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

dsriggs posted:

IS THAT DEREK GRAHAM-COUCH?!? :eyepop:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ONE OF THE HEARTTHROBS!?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao loving Dave making GBS threads on the opening Raw promo

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
guessing he was not a fan of by every metric

or maybe the rock being out there for an eternity

Incessant Excess fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Apr 9, 2024

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Is Andrew a well respected source for scoops,brother?🤔

https://x.com/drainbamager/status/1777721751163867536?s=46

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Miching Mallecho posted:

Is Andrew a well respected source for scoops,brother?🤔

https://x.com/drainbamager/status/1777721751163867536?s=46

he has a pretty good track record. i’m struggling to think of anything big he has gotten wrong except for the max deal which is still in play i suppose

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

did he say what the reason for it was?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Shard posted:

did he say what the reason for it was?

It was likely booked by the previous guy in charge of booking venues.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

do it in Canada because you don't need a visa to wrestle here

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Do it in Texas or Arena Mexico for maximum hype

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

An AEW show in arena Mexico would be sick

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
I don’t think they will do it in Mexico because Tony wants to be the one collecting gate receipts. As a person in Southeast Texas I would loving kill for Forbidden Door to be here, but I think there are plenty of good spots to do it in the Southwest.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

JUNGLE BOY posted:

he has a pretty good track record. i’m struggling to think of anything big he has gotten wrong except for the max deal which is still in play i suppose

He got the billion dollar WBD deal is done wrong.

Got the AEW's tape library will be on Max "imminently" wrong.

Got Raw going to TV-14 "next week" wrong.

Got "Forbidden Door will be at Arthur Ashe" wrong, apparently.

That's just off the top of my head and I don't listen to him much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

He got the billion dollar WBD deal is done wrong.

Got the AEW's tape library will be on Max "imminently" wrong.

Got Raw going to TV-14 "next week" wrong.

Got "Forbidden Door will be at Arthur Ashe" wrong, apparently.

That's just off the top of my head and I don't listen to him much.

He wasn't the source of the billion dollar WBD deal rumor.