Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Tara Reade texted STOP but Biden wouldn't quit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

atelier morgan posted:

willa pointed out that lyin' leon was overly obsessed with her so leon edited every single one of his posts that ever mentioned her by name before posting 'anybody can click post history and see i never do that'

Also he claimed she was obsessed with him because see a simple search shows she's mentioned his username many times and he's never addressed her at all

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

They want so badly to tie Trump to a national ban

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Wasn't she literally arguing the opposite a couple years ago?

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

atelier morgan posted:

willa pointed out that lyin' leon was overly obsessed with her so leon edited every single one of his posts that ever mentioned her by name before posting 'anybody can click post history and see i never do that'

lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

docbeard posted:

quote:

“I’m supporting Henry Cuellar, he’s a valued member of our caucus. The FBI has said he’s not under investigation,” Pelosi said first, before quipping, “I thought that you were going to take it to choice or something.”

“He is not pro-choice but we didn’t need him; we passed the bill with what we had,” Pelosi said. Cuellar was the lone Democrat to vote against the Women’s Health Protection Act when it passed the House last year. It failed this past week in the Senate in a vote of 49 to 51.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

VitalSigns posted:

Also he claimed she was obsessed with him because see a simple search shows she's mentioned his username many times and he's never addressed her at all

this was all in a goldmined thread, here's where he tried it
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4021673&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post529063985

then on the next page willa figures out that leon edited her name out of his posts and the thread rockets into the stratosphere

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
That was the past, and now next fall's election literally hangs on the Dems using abortion as an issue to strongarm voters into turning out.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Automata 10 Pack posted:

the democratic party all of a sudden got really good at strong arming party members after oct 7th

There must've been a loose nail on the entrance to congress everyone got scratched by.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

atelier morgan posted:

lol

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

atelier morgan posted:

lmfao i already forgot about that

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

chair lunch dinner
Apr 30, 2009

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
lol that psycho freak was arguing israel wasent an apartheid state alongside genocide denial

legit one of the worst turds on the entire forum

HallelujahLee has issued a correction as of 21:10 on Apr 9, 2024

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Willa I was told everybody loves the aca and there are no problems do you have any proof otherwise?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

SixteenShells posted:

don't you have to have authority to be an authoritarian? It's like, in the name.

We each have one Vote worth of authority.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

World War Mammories posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4021673&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=8#post529063985

then on the next page willa figures out that leon edited her name out of his posts and the thread rockets into the stratosphere

i remembered this but lmao all over again

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

i remembered this but lmao all over again

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

I did not actually see this and wondered where the lying Leon origin story came from (apart from being a dnd mod) and lol, lmao

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

i missed this and it is loving incredible.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

mags posted:

gently caress it im voting for trump

these people dont deserve peace

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Uncle Wemus posted:

I was told everybody loves the aca and there are no problems do you have any proof otherwise?

follow up question, i heard that censorship is sometimes good if it's done for the correct reasons, care to comment?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

its called covid

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
God drat the Republicans are going to lose so bad. The only question is whether Biden will win by 5, 8, or 10.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jon
Nov 30, 2004
where are we at in terms of the hamilton musical?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jon posted:

We restarted.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jon posted:

In Training posted:

We restarted.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://x.com/NBCNews/status/1777803723676283003

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

We need to raise taxes on people who donate to Biden.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

SixteenShells posted:

What if, many years ago, the very first time it became clear that Manchin wasn't on board with the Democratic Party agenda, the Party withheld resources and forced him to run as an Independent instead of a sanctioned Dem? That way, when the time comes when they need ideological unity to accomplish their agenda, they have it? Well that sounds like some very basic things I'd expect a political party to do, and if they're not doing that, I'd have some questions about how seriously they were approaching this whole "governing the country" thing.

Unfortunately, as it was explained in great detail in the various iterations of the bad thread, doing anything at all ever that might have hurt Manchin's feelings is actually a double authoritarianism and possibly illegal.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1777668493447406025?t=bf7SD5_ziPd3cEuPP0hJeg&s=19

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

Jimong5
Oct 3, 2005

If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed... I must simply laugh!!
Grimey Drawer

docbeard posted:

Besides, I feel like a significant percentage of people who are pro choice are pro life but believe people should have the freedom to make their own decisions, or at least that the government can't regulate better than doctors.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lol

lmao, even

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1777797340960616530

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

atelier morgan posted:

It was even funnier than that bc it started with leon claiming that I was overly obsessed with him, using post counts of mine with his name vs. his posts with my name (after he'd edited out my name from his posts).

Then he claimed he removed my name while responding directly to me because, on reflection, the posts were "too mean" & he meant to be kinder (by removing my name and nothing else).

The thread is in the goldmine now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

lol Jon really dancing on the razors edge here.