Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

bows1 posted:

anyone got a screenshot? tweet is gone

this is what it said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

a neat cape posted:

Yeah we should have hired *checks notes* Dan Quinn instead.

???

What are we doing here

Sorry bro, your coach is weird unlike all those other extremely normal head coaches

He's also very unproven if you squint so hard that your eyes are shut

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I didn’t care but this is going to make the chargers flaming out a lot more entertaining

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

The337th posted:

Sorry bro, your coach is weird unlike all those other extremely normal head coaches

He's also very unproven if you squint so hard that your eyes are shut

I am sure the coach that has been successful everywhere he's been will be bad now

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I think Harbs2 is funny and also weird. He can probably still coach nfl football though.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

mcmagic posted:

whats going on with that hair situation lol

He's an anime

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm not just saying this because he coaches for a division rival now, I for one am here for Harbaugh losing his mind living in a van without his family around to put boundaries on the crazy. Just go nuts man! Smearing feces all over the inside of his RV and drawing up plays on the walls with his finger

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
https://twitter.com/RealLoganRyan/status/1777683412406374629

Respect to the man who ended the Pats dynasty by scoring a pick six off Brady's final pass as a Patriot.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

mcmagic posted:

whats going on with that hair situation lol

???

Play
Apr 25, 2006

I hope Harbaugh does succeed only because I'd like to see the Chargers and Herbert actually do something worthwhile finally, make good on some of the talent they have there.

Although I also wouldn't mind if Harbaugh makes a fool of himself repeatedly during that process

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I would like Herbert to win a superbowl. And the Chargers to move back to San Diego.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

herbaughrt

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

a neat cape posted:

I am sure the coach that has been successful everywhere he's been will be bad now

Sounds like he's due!

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
I'll probably never root for the Chargers to actually win a Superbowl but I'm okay with them going to one if they go through Mahomes to get there.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Black Sunshine posted:

I'll probably never root for the Chargers to actually win a Superbowl but I'm okay with them going to one if they go through Mahomes to get there.

As soon as the owners sell I will root for the Chargers to be perennial decent postseason attendees.

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead
Like others said before, if the chargers were still in SD I’d root for them. LA? Pfft who gives a poo poo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Rotten posted:

Pfft who gives a poo poo

Not LA

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Rotten posted:

Like others said before, if the chargers were still in SD I’d root for them. LA? Pfft who gives a poo poo

I do

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Gatts posted:

I would like Herbert to win a superbowl. And the Chargers to move back to San Diego.

it's nice to want things

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Big money
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1778034291294789936

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Jason Licht is the most underrated GM in the NFL.

https://twitter.com/HOFSteveTasker/status/1777789905654980901?t=ssDBFLYg1sk86325zNM4bA&s=19

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Still in the league, yeah, but how many are still with the team?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Winfield Jr and Higgins the only two left and Winfield is expected to get his extension any day now. Pretty wild to have so many sign new contacts, seems like most times they don't.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1778034704127504562?t=ZyOX69lEDPrN3qlq42t6EA&s=19

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mr. Nice! posted:

that's not as important

you can't keep all your players

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1778054159087857895?s=46

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Well, if you're going to have an international game it's probably best to get it out of the way in Week 1 when it's not going to gently caress up your rest schedule.

Curious to see the response they'll get from the locals.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
The last time Green Bay opened at home was 2018 lol

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

understandably no one gives a poo poo but I have to say this is extremely funny to me due to some aspects of the biggest soccer rivalry in Brazil which involves 45 millions of people

Mystic Stylez fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Apr 10, 2024

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Grozz Nuy posted:

the Packers probably have the biggest amount of fans in Brazil besides the Patriots Brady Bandwagoners, plenty of people will be happy

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Mr. Nice! posted:

In the case of Buffalo/Beane; 21 of 45, so a touch under half.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Mystic Stylez posted:

the Packers probably have the biggest amount of fans in Brazil besides the Patriots Brady Bandwagoners, plenty of people will be happy

someone posted a poll the other day that went packers - niners - pats and all three were pretty close in what i'm sure was not exactly a careful scientific study

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

Grozz Nuy posted:

Well, if you're going to have an international game it's probably best to get it out of the way in Week 1 when it's not going to gently caress up your rest schedule.

It's also not a significant time zone shift, so players shouldn't have any real issue (other than a longer flight I guess).

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Falcons tied for second seems kind of insane tbh. Certainly seems like they have drafted mediocre at best and pretty bad in many instances.

The rest of the top 5, Bills Bucs Niners Cowboys are kind of exactly the ones I would expect

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

giants appearing on that list at all is eyebrow raising since they have neither depth nor many stars. that roster has absolutely brutal holes on it.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

giants appearing on that list at all is eyebrow raising since they have neither depth nor many stars. that roster has absolutely brutal holes on it.

They are in the league, just not on the Giants lol.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
POS continues to be POS.

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1778104911181324480

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That's some contemptible poo poo right there.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

im also in a pretty bad mood before ive had my coffee

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/CoronaFTW/status/1778162678772764899

https://twitter.com/_ChasinChecks/status/1778110491878965668

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004