Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (7): b-minus1, CubicalSucrose, Hal Incandenza, PlasticAutomaton, Sandwolf, Shellception, Tired Moritz

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 13th, 2024 at 11 p.m. EEST -- that's in about 3 days, 4 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
It is plausible that I was responsible for a no-NK-night.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

binus or Moritz again, no?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I tried to mason Cube last night and failed so?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I was indeed not masonized.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Feeling better about Hal given the Zoya fish thief flip.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I only won some coffee, my Zander was 20g shy of winning

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Sandwolf posted:

I tried to mason Cube last night and failed so?

lol. Mason. That’s an interesting way to say Murder

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CubicalSucrose posted:

Feeling better about Hal given the Zoya fish thief flip.

I also feel better about Hal

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I will not be voting anyone other than sandwolf today

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

b-minus1 posted:

It's not that I'm strictly opposed to voting Sand today, but I would like to try and make a point here.

Suppose you had been scum this game. Who would you have killed last night?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CubicalSucrose posted:

It's not that I'm strictly opposed to voting Sand today, but I would like to try and make a point here.

Suppose you had been scum this game. Who would you have killed last night?

I would have killed the person who is the most confirmed townie remaining. Which is you.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Hal didn’t go anywhere last night

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Yaaay, good job everyone.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

if y’all actually follow through with this lazy poo poo just kill binus tomorrow

I helped loving direct heat onto TMor/Hal/Zoya yesterday. Why would I keep the heat there when Zoya was scum. Binus spent the whole day casing Hal, who is extremely likely town now.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote binus

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Sandwolf posted:

if y’all actually follow through with this lazy poo poo just kill binus tomorrow

I helped loving direct heat onto TMor/Hal/Zoya yesterday. Why would I keep the heat there when Zoya was scum. Binus spent the whole day casing Hal, who is extremely likely town now.

I’m glad we agree on something.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

…? Which is…?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Tracked hal last night. He went nowhere
Plastic roleblocked sandwolf last night. He hasn’t posted in the masonry yet today but given that there was no kill, I think it’s safe to say that his roleblock was successful.

I can’t imagine scum withholding a kill at this point in the game.

Sandwolf resisted the beet vote. He voted tm over zoya yesterday and is still pushin tm today. he’s currently voting me (a townie).

##vote sandwolf

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

b-minus1 posted:

Hal didn’t go anywhere last night

Binus visited Hal, for what that is worth.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
We've caught two scum on night actions or lack of. We assume they can't kill and do orher things, since Beet had nothing but kill and Zoya apparently thought it was worth lying ans say she had nothing either. Withholding does make sense as a strategy.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Shellception posted:

Binus visited Hal, for what that is worth.

And no one else did, either. So b- didn't try to stab Hal.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

I would have killed the person who is the most confirmed townie remaining. Which is you.

How is Cube the most confirmed townie remaning?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Also what on poo poo did the Zander do, because this is the third night someone wins a Zander and we still don't see an effect.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Shellception posted:

How is Cube the most confirmed townie remaning?

Their tracking result caught beet

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Shellception posted:

Also what on poo poo did the Zander do, because this is the third night someone wins a Zander and we still don't see an effect.

I caught a bigger Zander than what won yesterday but I guess I was the only one who caught whitefish or w/e cuz I got masonizer w/ a very very small fish

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

b-minus1 posted:

Tracked hal last night. He went nowhere
Plastic roleblocked sandwolf last night. He hasn’t posted in the masonry yet today but given that there was no kill, I think it’s safe to say that his roleblock was successful.

I can’t imagine scum withholding a kill at this point in the game.

Sandwolf resisted the beet vote. He voted tm over zoya yesterday and is still pushin tm today. he’s currently voting me (a townie).

##vote sandwolf

I resisted the beet vote? Also obvi I’m biased but this feels uncritical in the way scum are when pushing a case. There is no doubt in binus mind that TMor is townie, now? How’s that work?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CubicalSucrose posted:

I got Watcher, Watched Iggy, Hambeet was the only visitor.

##vote Hambeet

Sandwolf posted:

Nah I think this is fake

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Oh that’s true I did feel suspicious as hell about that

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

b-minus1 posted:

Their tracking result caught beet

Fair. And still you tracked Hal, who had his fish stolen D1 and outed the presence of a scum thief before we knew about them existing.

Not that I have any interest on going Cube or Hal today, mind you. Of anyone else, they're the ones I have the less suspicions on.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Shellception posted:

We've caught two scum on night actions or lack of. We assume they can't kill and do orher things, since Beet had nothing but kill and Zoya apparently thought it was worth lying ans say she had nothing either. Withholding does make sense as a strategy.

I also think that withholding is a very reasonable thing to do at this point in the game.

It's plausible that scum have some way to power up as they lose members, depending on what scenarios Illu thought about before the game.

Zoya not using their power the night before was kinda interesting. I wonder if they thought that it would actually clear them, or if they were covering somehow, or if (last?) scum had something that needed to be done to get clear? I landed on assuming Zoya did the kill, but that didn't really get me very far.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

##vote hambeet

Ah right, like I thought though, once Shell figured it out I was on board.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tracking Hal does feel like a weird choice considering he confirmed scum thief so was obviously not scum

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

Small numbers check:

Best case - If scum withholds or are stopped all nights, D4 6/1 goes to D5 5/1 goes to D6 4/1 goes to D7 3/1 MVLO.

Worst case - if we get kills all nights, D4 6/1 goes to D5 4/1 goes to D6 2/1 YOLO.

Either way, barring extra kills appearing from nowhere, we should be able to misvote at least two people before getting cornered.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Plas did you tell Binus ahead of time that you were doing whatever it was to me?

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

CubicalSucrose posted:

I also think that withholding is a very reasonable thing to do at this point in the game.

It's plausible that scum have some way to power up as they lose members, depending on what scenarios Illu thought about before the game.

Zoya not using their power the night before was kinda interesting. I wonder if they thought that it would actually clear them, or if they were covering somehow, or if (last?) scum had something that needed to be done to get clear? I landed on assuming Zoya did the kill, but that didn't really get me very far.

Yep, we're thinking on similar terms. Zoya probably doing the kill and hiding she had the Zander means that, unless the Zander really gave her something horrible, there are way less suspicions on the folks that didn't have night actions, that is Moritz and Hal.

Because, why send the person with a verifiable action to kill when you had someone with no action at all?

But I'm gonna admit this is speculation on my part and more so before Moritz has even popped up and said what he did or not did. Because, if I'm reading all claims correctly, he should have the Zander, so what the poo poo did the Zander do.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Yeah I did and we talked out the Hal track in masonry. In my mind the murder on N2 was either Hal, Zoya, or Tmor, and there was still a chance Zoya didn't take the roulette. Plus you're still responsible for getting Zoya off the hook on D1 and didn't vote her D3, instead going for Tmor. Plus D2, sure you finally voted Beet, but that was after stalling it and you only hopped on once he was cooked. I still think you're scum.

Cube, who did you doc?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Yeah I did and we talked out the Hal track in masonry. In my mind the murder on N2 was either Hal, Zoya, or Tmor, and there was still a chance Zoya didn't take the roulette. Plus you're still responsible for getting Zoya off the hook on D1 and didn't vote her D3, instead going for Tmor. Plus D2, sure you finally voted Beet, but that was after stalling it and you only hopped on once he was cooked. I still think you're scum.

Cube, who did you doc?

Yeah I see the case on me and I don’t really know what to say back so before I’m deaded can we just try and figure out who will die the next night? I also would like to magdump literally all of my fishing history in case it’s beneficial to Shell and Cube before I die

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Cube, who did you doc?

Shell. Considered self-doc'ing as well, but wasn't able to do a full reread due to travel and Shell has been more engaged this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I'm basically at "Scum can not afford to withhold their kill" They've already gotten absolutely dunked, there's multiple confirmed townies out there and town keeps grabbing doc and roleblock powers. If it was a withhold, Binus is playing me badly, and whatever, fair game.