Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Bob Myers is an especially annoying color guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Jeeze Jamal

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Lockback posted:

Bob Myers is an especially annoying color guy

He seems to relish the sound of his own voice

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

big boi posted:

He seems to relish the sound of his own voice

I guess someone needs to

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Refs seem to be respecting the HEY tonight

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Lockback posted:

Naz Reid the last few games really needs to turn his face around

Naz Reid

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Naz fukkin Reid

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Wolves players stayed back after missed calls and effectively argued their cases

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Dave Pasch and Bob Meyers is the worst possible combination for broadcasters possible. Bring the gently caress back Mark Jackson.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Rick posted:

Dave Pasch and Bob Meyers is the worst possible combination for broadcasters possible. Bring the gently caress back Mark Jackson.

I mean lets not go crazy

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Does Naz Reid usually just throw poo poo up and get calls? No one else in this game is getting calls lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This is a one possession game and they've done MVP chat for almost 15 minutes.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Slo Mo has had better stretches

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kyle wyd

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

The worst part is Dave Pasch's excruciating fake laugh at Bob's one liners

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Jokic completely cleared Rudy out there

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lockback posted:

Jokic completely cleared Rudy out there

Flagrant 2 if it's the other way around

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
HONEY

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

big boi posted:

The worst part is Dave Pasch's excruciating fake laugh at Bob's one liners

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

It's weird to say but Towns really is the only guy on the Wolves who can probably do a good job defending Jokic.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Reggie Jackson might have to start wearing another sleeve after that mauling

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Wolves are really showing the b2b fatigue at the line

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Wolves are really showing the b2b fatigue at the line

Both teams playing good FT defense

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lol @ the fan in full Joker makeup in the crowd

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Let's go Bones and the skeleton crew!

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Don’t let that white boy dunk all over you wolves come on

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Denver has kicked off a dunk contest over the corpse of the Timberwolves

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

looks like boston isn't giving a poo poo tonight

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Bogdonovic hit your open 3s challenge.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
just tuned into the knicks game. what happened

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Mechafunkzilla posted:

just tuned into the knicks game. what happened

the good guys are winning

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Really wish we traded for another ballhandler.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
LOL, do we need to bring Jalen back in?

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

this is pretty funny, I hope Thibs doesn't have an aneurysm

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

The Celtics are not seriois

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

this pels-kings game is unwatchable

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
zion directed jose to go back away from him to get another angle on the post up. trey came up to set a screen for jose and then flared out. defense was still focused and packed in on zion. jose passed to trey for an open trey 3. that was great

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Kings are rear end, last year was all smoke.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Ferdinand the Bull posted:

Kings are rear end, last year was all smoke.

The Pels are also just their kryptonite. They have the players that can stunt their only two playmakers and few others can do anything to make the Pels defense pay for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

It would have been funny if a guy named Trey Murphy III was like, a bruising center who couldn’t shoot 3s

Glad he can though