Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I wonder what that means for the future chances of resigning Derrick white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I wonder what that means for the future chances of resigning Derrick white
They are pretty far into that second apron so I hope Grousbeck will just shrug and cut another check for the under 30 awesome guard on the team.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Every team has its limits, but not clear what Boston's will be.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

It’s gonna depend on if they win it all or embarrass themselves somehow like losing in the first round to the Heat

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Absolutely embarrassing showing by the Magic. Not ready for the playoffs at all.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

wtf suns and clippers play again, on a back to back?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Doc Rivers never thought about throwing Giannis under the bus. All he needed was Giannis to miss the rest of the regular season.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/LawMurrayTheNU/status/1778240291960733937

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Went from never meeting in the playoffs to "please gently caress off already" in record time

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

The only thing worse than Austin are the fuckin weirdos in 2024 who still put it on some kinda pedestal.

Ok Doc Rivers

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/cr...n=snd-autopilot

ben sac arrested

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

The Maestro posted:

Ok Doc Rivers

lol

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

The Maestro posted:

Ok Doc Rivers

lmao

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

The Maestro posted:

Ok Doc Rivers
:aaaaa:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

The Maestro posted:

Ok Doc Rivers

gently caress

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
awful to hear ben mclemore possibly raped someone. we all know he had a brutal upbringing and we all hope getting 20m dollars or so lets someone access the help they need to avoid repeating negative patterns,
but sometimes they don’t.

if you gave me 20 million I would go so far away from crime that I’d start arresting police officers for speeding

my thoughts on the play in rules:
the 7 seed plays the 8 seed and the 9 seed plays the ten seed and the winner gets to go home or the loser has to play again we made these rules up for fun nba play in get vivified

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

So much for that Luka for MVP push that was all of 2 days old

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

R.D. Mangles posted:

I am going to be so loving pissed at that twerpy little Hair Demon when the hawks kmock the bulls out of the play-in

Check your monster manual, trey is a goblin not a demon

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
nuggets bicth :smuggo:

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

Dejan Bimble posted:

awful to hear ben mclemore possibly raped someone. we all know he had a brutal upbringing and we all hope getting 20m dollars or so lets someone access the help they need to avoid repeating negative patterns,
but sometimes they don’t.

A local Kings reporter talked about how McLemore was always scraping to buy extra game tickets for his giant entourage and get them down to will call before the game, instead doing things like warming up before the game. He heavily insinuated that he thought that Ben brought up too many people with him and had the wrong people in his ear and that absolutely negatively influenced his career.

Personally, I will never forgive him for the lamest dunk contest appearance of all time.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

nikosoft posted:

A local Kings reporter talked about how McLemore was always scraping to buy extra game tickets for his giant entourage and get them down to will call before the game, instead doing things like warming up before the game. He heavily insinuated that he thought that Ben brought up too many people with him and had the wrong people in his ear and that absolutely negatively influenced his career.

Personally, I will never forgive him for the lamest dunk contest appearance of all time.

if one of us makes it we all make it type of thing. money spends though. everyone will gladly take all the money you can give them

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I just found out that Reggie Jackson has the nickname "Big Government".

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

https://x.com/squeaksglitters/status/1778226436601512426?s=46&t=q2W8g2dCWFc1fo28gmoXbw

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Ammanas posted:

what has he officially been accused of? last i read was weird WSB-style stock tips and other teams/players betting advice (maybe?) has that been upgraded to something with himself/his team?
the stuff you mention is whatever bs randos were able to dig up in their own citizen investigations after it was revealed there were huge bets on Under prop bets on Jontay for a couple of games, each of which he pulled himself out of after a couple minutes, saying he didnt feel good. People clearly knew he was going to do that. There's no room for coincidence there, his only possible excuse is saying something like, "I told a buddy I wasn't feeling great, idk what he may have done with that information"--but actually entering the games and then pulling himself is still probably too much to overcome.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
This y’all’s mvp? Lmfao

https://x.com/okcthunder/status/1777830599996383440?s=46&t=onxyh9cLuduaEE8VkMrnMQ

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yeah

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
He's Oklahoma cool

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Athletes should be spending money on giant vanity garbage, this is the right and true way of the world.

Papercut posted:

He's Oklahoma cool

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Papercut posted:

He's Oklahoma cool

There was a time when a comment like this would lead me into a firestorm of hateful trolling, but with the help of large amounts of fast food and liquor consumption and Better Help dot com, I have become a better person

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Ammanas posted:

There was a time when a comment like this would lead me into a firestorm of hateful trolling, but with the help of large amounts of fast food and liquor consumption and Better Help dot com, I have become a better person

It does make sense, fast food and liquor is a big help in being the bigger man.

Well, potentially--this is SA, after all.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Shai yearns to be blade and hell who doesn't

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Metapod posted:

Blade would choose a vehicle than can go up hills, unlike ice skates and cyber trucks

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Metapod posted:

his demeanor is more of one who spent his pubescent years studying the blade rather than being blade

plus blade drives a sweet as gently caress classic blacked out dodge charger not the IncelMobile

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

DeimosRising posted:

Blade would choose a vehicle than can go up hills, unlike ice skates and cyber trucks

There aren't many hills in the plains

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

DNP - Cut fingers on Cybertruckk

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://x.com/DaneMooreNBA/status/1778295465034866930

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
I am suddenly reminded of the time shai fouled in a lost game to get the ball back to score to get 30. Also reminded that he's scored exactly 31 like 10 times. Getting real Jontay vibes, frankly.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

They’ll both be knocked out in about three weeks

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Imagine spending all that money on a car that wack and ugly lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Fast Luck posted:

the stuff you mention is whatever bs randos were able to dig up in their own citizen investigations after it was revealed there were huge bets on Under prop bets on Jontay for a couple of games, each of which he pulled himself out of after a couple minutes, saying he didnt feel good. People clearly knew he was going to do that. There's no room for coincidence there, his only possible excuse is saying something like, "I told a buddy I wasn't feeling great, idk what he may have done with that information"--but actually entering the games and then pulling himself is still probably too much to overcome.

That night on Draftkings, betting on Jontay's unders was the biggest payout for any prop bet made that night

People were trying to make $10k-$20k bets on Jontay unders.

I don't know what circumstances would absolve him of that betting volume and even if they did the taint alone would be grounds for a lifetime ban.