Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Honky Mao posted:

Israel bombed their embassy that's an outrageous act of war. Let Iran drop one nuke on Tel Aviv and call it even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off

euphronius posted:

we have no idea if that picture is real

It's real dude. I'm looking at it right now!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mags posted:

someone buy the ayatollah an account

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al-Saqr posted:

To be fair I'm Arzying about Iran doing anything not about the central conflict itself.

Also how slow are iranian missiles if it's been two and a half hours since the 'military maneuvers' started and there's no missiles seen anywhere yet.

Lol when this turns out to be a fakeout.

I hope you know any barbs directed your way are at your positions and sent with love. I was born a catty bitch and that's how I'll die.

Hatebag posted:

iran had two successful revolutions to rid itself of western puppet governments. then the combined forces of all the west tried to get iraq to defeat it, but they survived and threw the iraqis back. then the west committed genocide on the iraqis twice and iran has been the only middle eastern country effectively and continuously resisting the nazi west for decades. shut the gently caress up.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Weka posted:

Lol when this turns out to be a fakeout.

I hope you know any barbs directed your way are at your positions and sent with love. I was born a catty bitch and that's how I'll die.

syria and the us had an on again/off again diplomatic/cooperative relationship until like 2011. i think they've got a few more years until that'll count as "decades".
but they have supported hamas and palestinian jihad, so that's not nothing

Hatebag has issued a correction as of 03:20 on Apr 11, 2024

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I can respect Iran doing the geopolitics and trying to stave off an all out conflict with the Americans.

But I also respect Ansarallah saying "Come on Iran LFG!"

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Danny LaFever posted:

I can respect Iran doing the geopolitics and trying to stave off an all out conflict with the Americans.

But I also respect Ansarallah saying "Come on Iran LFG!"

its understandable but if they dont actually answer this with something it makes them look very weak, soleimans assassination is one thing but bombing an embassy to ruins is on another level

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

p' sure iran is arming the righteous in this war. that's doing something

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Where are the bombs did iran do it yet

Has Biden announced peace in our time

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Hatebag posted:

syria and the us had an on again/off again diplomatic/cooperative relationship until like 2011. i think they've got a few more years until that'll count as "decades".
but they have supported hamas and palestinian jihad, so that's not nothing

So has Iran, albeit more limited. The west supplied it with munitions during the tail end of Iran v Iraq, both Iran and Syria supported the gulf war, there was the Iran nuke deal. Iran has mostly shown itself willing to work with America at least somewhat and been rebuffed constantly.
Syria working with the west in some spheres doesn't mean it has stopped fighting it in others.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/BenzionSanders/status/1778118142637625638

This stupid society has gotta end.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Make sure burger town is well within the shot.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

:patriot:

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

If it wasn't for the signs I would just say this looks like the US Midwest

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

AnEdgelord posted:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can I get a quarter pounder and a large eradication of the Lebanese population for a settler project

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

hey mom its 420 posted:

now I can only picture him like this

Been lookin for a new AV

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Has anybody said "Ramirez, get to the Burger Town" ye-

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

gently caress

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

They can't even resettle the northern border towns lol

Religious zionists always have the most hosed up priorities

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
settling an actual foreign country would be quite a thing to do, although i'm not sure anyone would stop israel from doing it besides hezbollah

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

AnEdgelord posted:

I seriously assumed this was in the US.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Dreylad posted:

settling an actual foreign country would be quite a thing to do, although i'm not sure anyone would stop israel from doing it besides hezbollah

we usually call that annexation, but i suppose israel is built different

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

serious question, where is israel stealing all its water from?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The Voice of Labor posted:

Most of the supply is from desalination powered by gas.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

they should bottle the Dead Sea to supply IOF

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Iran is probably laughing at the already overworked and strung out Israeli and US soldiers that have been on high alert for the last 2 weeks with nothing to show for it

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/SinaToossi/status/1778192137680560132

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Iran is probably laughing at the already overworked and strung out Israeli and US soldiers that have been on high alert for the last 2 weeks with nothing to show for it

The US Navy has been on high alert since November.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

You know, I don’t think that’s gonna happen

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
get started on that greater Israel project as soon as they defeat Hamas.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Wrong thread.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

they take much of their irrigation water from the Jordan River, which has been disastrous for Jordan, the country

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
it's a dumb start up place. they need to know what'i it's like to actually lose something, not just in theory.

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/TheSocProgram/status/1778212881823064259

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zd-QqOooU0

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

why do you think they stole the golan heights? lol

HazCat
May 4, 2009

They were stealing some from Gaza until Hamas excavated the pipes they were using to do it and used them to build missiles to fire back at Israel.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to call on Israel to de-escalate? They have been the aggressor in pretty much all of this at every turn.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

I’m not sure what people are expecting from Iran. They are a poor diplomatically isolated country with many domestic problems. Iran could easily defend itself against a US invasion, but projecting power is a tougher and slower business. I’d love to see them raining missiles on Israeli airbases, but I don’t know if they can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keeper Garrett
May 4, 2006

Running messages and picking pockets since 1998.

HazCat posted:

They were stealing some from Gaza until Hamas excavated the pipes they were using to do it and used them to build missiles to fire back at Israel.

Zionists turned this into the lie about Hamas pulling up their own water pipes that were build with UNITED NATIONS MONEY and turning them into rocket launchers.