Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

this forum loves flippy poo poo and it loves women wrestling but the minute a high flyer starts trying to build up the women’s division they get permabamned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

panko posted:

this forum loves flippy poo poo and it loves women wrestling but the minute a high flyer starts trying to build up the women’s division they get permabamned

lmao

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Real mask off moment for this forum.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Rarity posted:

Goodnight HULKAMANIACS and jabronie marks without a life that don’t know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a hoot

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/CosmicAngelss/status/1778472438084325846

faantastic
Dec 31, 2006

that dude.

I thought all outfits were made inhouse, did not know they were contracted out etc and that is really hosed up. Hope they get paid somehow, if only off attention from the post.

edit: Next post on twitter talks about other vendors having similar issue with her. Jeeeeeeeez.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Oof, not a good look for her.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

faantastic posted:

I thought all outfits were made inhouse, did not know they were contracted out etc and that is really hosed up. Hope they get paid somehow, if only off attention from the post.

edit: Next post on twitter talks about other vendors having similar issue with her. Jeeeeeeeez.

from what i understand of it, wrasslers typically have gear people outside of the company that make their poo poo

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Codependent Poster posted:

Oof, not a good look for her.

I think she looks great, actually.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

zelina was very big on worker rights and being fair to the lil guy so this probably is a misunderstanding.......... up my rear end...........

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
You People promoes are the foundation of wwe and should be allowed

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

You People promoes are the foundation of wwe and should be allowed

Only if they insult the local sports team. :mad:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

zelina was very big on worker rights and being fair to the lil guy so this probably is a misunderstanding.......... up my rear end...........

well get her out of there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's the misunderstanding up there. not a person

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Only if they insult the local sports team. :mad:

STRONG LIKE A BEAR! QUICK LIKE A BUCK! THE BIGGEST THING TO HIT CANADA 'CAUSE THE MAPLE LEAFS SUCK!!

Unironically a great moment

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://x.com/Peps_Wrestling/status/1778498204310372756

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the lore of the scheme

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Imagining him composing those messages using voice to text in the spooky void where he does his promos

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Malakai Blecch

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Karen Black

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/sangrebomb/status/1778481485747822946

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
The reddit-tastic mods have driven out the one guy who could tell us what cool new slurs they've been saying on Raw. I hope you guys are happy.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/BRWrestling/status/1327393184050077697

remember when she only tweeted this because she knew she was getting released, and she deleted it when they brought her back lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

hmmmm dont like none of this at all!

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

seriously though pay your loving gear designers you lovely loser idiots lol what the gently caress

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I game in solidarity with mrs malakai. I’m going to pick her as the color commentator in sf6, buy every costume 3, and then chargeback that poo poo like I was guile

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

https://twitter.com/BRWrestling/status/1327393184050077697

remember when she only tweeted this because she knew she was getting released, and she deleted it when they brought her back lol

Not sure how Punk can stand to work with these frauds who only talk a big game about worker rights.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

watching the company implicated in a sex trafficking lawsuit to troll people who watch good wrestling is a weird bit

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

the appeal of wrestling is like posting is like kingdom hearts 1. “Like is any of this for real, or not?”

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Ringo Roadagain posted:

watching the company implicated in a sex trafficking lawsuit to troll people who watch good wrestling is a weird bit

Says the guy who watches hate crime videos

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

rodbeard posted:

Says the guy who watches hate crime videos

sup guy who has never posted in the wrestling forum until today

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

where are they coming from

is there a rape enthusiast discord?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

where are they coming from

is there a rape enthusiast discord?

cspam thread that thinks hoot is doing some epic trolling

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
CSPAM leaking into PSP would explain literally everything about the past couple of weeks.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Maybe ignore it guys. :) Also ignore all the scammers on Twitter too because that gets annoying as well.

Edit: this doesn't include anyone actually in the business, they absolutely should be held to account.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Ringo Roadagain posted:

cspam thread that thinks hoot is doing some epic trolling

I don't think that is a true representation of CSPAM's feelings towards Hoot. Although I will say a CSPAM wrestling thread would be grand.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

MJeff posted:

CSPAM leaking into PSP would explain literally everything about the past couple of weeks.

yeah no fuckin' wonder

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
CSPAM loves Republican Hoot, and hell he’s looking real jacked baby

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Where's the good wrestling at? I've been assured that AEW is rear end. Is NJPW still a thing? Is there a NJPW thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Whoever assured you of that is a moron, AEW is the best wrestling going