Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy

Holy poo poo this is a loving incredible round of Guess The Thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Ograbme posted:

Doenitz waking up one day to find out he's been appointed the new Calm Hitler

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

poo poo Fuckasaurus posted:

Holy poo poo this is a loving incredible round of Guess The Thread.

It gets even better if you keep reading. Koos admits that he chose one of the IKs because he was told that poster was particularly politically divisive and thought it would be entertaining if people made threads in SAD about it. Jesus christ.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

D-Pad posted:

It gets even better if you keep reading. Koos admits that he chose one of the IKs because he was told that poster was particularly politically divisive and thought it would be entertaining if people made threads in SAD about it. Jesus christ.

I know it's hilarious

He made d&d great again

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

D-Pad posted:

it's worth remembering that koos used to be one those permabanned guys that just paid 10 dollars for every post and that his moderation of d&d is best understood as an elaborate joke

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Koos is basically Frank Reynolds and I respect the hell out of that

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

amazing, we are living in incredible times

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

cock hero flux posted:

it's worth remembering that koos used to be one those permabanned guys that just paid 10 dollars for every post and that his moderation of d&d is best understood as an elaborate joke

:koos: The Koos Group is a Taiwan-based pan-Asian business group involved in a vast range of industries, which include petrochemicals, electronics, cement, manufacturing, financial services and banking. :koos:

ShumWay posted:

What does having terrible haunting memories that I can rid myself of have to do with nerd superiority? Or the first paragraph you quoted, for that matter.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

cock hero flux posted:

And yet it's the calmest (hitler) that d&d has been in forever. It's a joke on anyone who is annoying enough to politics post instead of almost literally anything else they could be doing, but its a service to humanity at large.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Whose Koos?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Owner of the largest twink dungeon in the continental united states

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

For twelve years, you have been asking:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Everyone is always asking "Whose Koos?" Nobody ever takes the time to ask "Why Koos?"

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Rappaport posted:

I thought it was a proud goon tradition that people just woke up one day with buttons (and then accidentally merge the entire forums into a single thread, or whatever that mess was); you're part of a long history.

Koos Group posted:

Yep. A long time ago full mods were chosen that way, and weren't even given a private message explaining it. They were expected to eventually notice their buttons and start using them.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

At least of my cspam buttoning experience it was still done that way.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Misread & got excited for a toy comeback :(

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Wait, you guys mean the Koosalagoopagoop?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Wait those things were real? I thought I hallucinated them during a fever.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Inceltown posted:

At least of my cspam buttoning experience it was still done that way.

Christ that's horrifying.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I never used the buttons nor talked about them because I’m not a fuckin narc

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

freeedr posted:

I never used the buttons nor talked about them because I’m not a fuckin narc

Midway tried to reboot it on the PlayStation 2 and it's rated 51/100 on metacritic

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

EorayMel posted:

Midway tried to reboot it on the PlayStation 2 and it's rated 51/100 on metacritic

starring Michael Madsen and Bill Bellamy

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

BOOTY-ADE posted:

I recently trashed my childhood koosh ball because it turns out that after three decades the material just kinda rots and falls apart in your hand. I get that 30 years is a pretty good run for a cheap mass-manufactured kids toy but it still made me feel a little sad.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Literally A Person posted:

koosy isn’t real :mad:

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

aardwolf posted:

I recently trashed my childhood koosh ball because it turns out that after three decades the material just kinda rots and falls apart in your hand. I get that 30 years is a pretty good run for a cheap mass-manufactured kids toy but it still made me feel a little sad.

I got a Koosh Gun from Rosie O' Donnell when her talk show (remember that? haha the 90's were fuckin' wild) went to Islands Of Adventure and filmed a bunch of shows before it opened. Just a bunch of mini Kooshes with rubber bands sticking out and a weird gun you could shoot 'em from.

Anyway it lasted like 18 months of being infrequently used to entertain our cats before the Kooshes turned into dust. 30 years is a good run.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the epic firefall guy who worked on wow in a manager position but thinks he created wow and all of blizzard's best games and wasted all the development money for firefall on a bus that couldn't even be driven

mycot posted:

What if we kissed in the Firefall bus

Captain Invictus posted:

where is the firefall bus now tho

Endorph posted:

Once let gamers play a demo
once let gamers play a demo

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Literally A Person posted:

I have no idea what's happening but it's very sweet

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

So, like, what does the climbing hole in the ceiling lead to?

ajkalan posted:

My guess is the Shrine of the Silver Monkey.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

i dug through the comment history once at old job and there was a few days where one programmer was just posting pronunciation guides for words her boss couldn't pronounce right as the commit message

she eventually became CTO

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

BONGHITZ posted:

diabetic barret with gun feet

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Venturi 'Splode

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

oldpainless posted:

OJ died as he lived

By causing death

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

If the glove fits...

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

The OJ struggling to put the glove on bit never made sense to me. What, was he going to just slip it on and be like "oh hey, perfect!"?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Marcade posted:

The OJ struggling to put the glove on bit never made sense to me. What, was he going to just slip it on and be like "oh hey, perfect!"?

the prosecutors were extremely dumb and seemed to think that yes, he was just going to put the glove on easily and go "aw man, you got me".

when he inevitably acted like it didn't fit, they then asked the judge to tell him to try for real, which gave him a second opportunity to pretend to struggle with the glove and make them look even dumber

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

To be honest I don’t think he should have murdered two people at all

e: well if he had killed a couple of dictators or klansmen or something, sure

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

allegedly murdered two people

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Subjunctive posted:

allegedly murdered two people

He can't sue you anymore. You can say what you want about him.

He didn't replace the toilet paper when he finished a roll!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Actually murdered two people