Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
Man, no celebrity is ever going to be able to get sick or die from illness without vaccine wingnuts claiming that the COVID shot killed them every again. It's a bummer and a half.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Froghammer posted:

Man, no celebrity is ever going to be able to get sick or die from illness without vaccine wingnuts claiming that the COVID shot killed them every again. It's a bummer and a half.

sounds like the kind of thing a vaxxed person would say :thunk:

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Agents are GO! posted:

The fact that Chucky Hams agrees with this confirms that it's just the stupidest loving idea.

i got Chucky Ham on my ignore list, and all you jerks keep quoting their dumb rear end and forcing me to see their dumb rear end takes.

CLICK THIS ALREADY

nobodygetshurt fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 11, 2024

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

The juice is loose (from the mortal coil)?

The juice is squeezed?

The juice is… drat, i got nothing.

The Juice is loooooOOOooose(in the style of a ghost(cause he's dead)).

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Ben continuing the long tradition of nazis fleeing to Argentina

capitalcomma
Sep 9, 2001

A grim bloody fable, with an unhappy bloody end.

Froghammer posted:

cancer didn't exist before the jab silly

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Buce posted:

anyone not voting for biden is literally voting for fascism and christian nationalism so they can all go gently caress themselves to death

:emptyquote:

ImpAtom posted:

At the end of the day the primaries still exist.

Look, this 'shoring up support' and 'networking' and 'laying the groundwork for a campaign' is stealing the primary.

ImpAtom posted:

You can blame the Democrats for the lovely campaign they ran, but unless you're arguing genuine voter fraud on a level that would make Trump proud, they didn't manufacture those votes out of thin air.

As somebody who voted for Sanders in the last two presidential primaries, he lost those primaries.

This focus on the backroom support Clinton had kinda reminds me of this STEMlord IT guy I used to know who was always pissed about getting passed over for advancement because he completely lacked soft skills, and thought that soft skills were completely useless. Good at the technical parts of the job, but an abrasive rear end in a top hat.

The backroom wheeling and dealing is an important political soft skill, and the Sanders campaigns got outmaneuvered in that department.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Queen-Of-Hearts posted:

The juice is loose (from the mortal coil)?

The juice is squeezed?

The juice is… drat, i got nothing.

You'll think of something, just concentrate

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Noted MAGA health nut

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

What's her SA account name

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Turns out the real killers were inside him all along.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Tai posted:

CharlestheHammer, presumably

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
OJ at least beat Hermain Cain by a couple years.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Noted MAGA health nut

this makes me wonder if fox pushes anti-vax poo poo or if the dominion suit spooked them enough

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

NPR's 1A had a episode today about people living in their 20s.

lol at so much of the convo was "be a serf to your work". also love how so many 20somethings ignore politics and voting and move from job to job, but then in their 30s are suddenly angry that theyre reaping what they sown.

maybe if they do nothing or not vote even harder maybe politicians will listen to them.

Because voting has helped out so much so far?

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Wow, I never thought about abortion = slavery before, that changes everything, I'm now pro-life :angel:

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Intellectual
AI Enthusiast

Shageletic posted:

Oh well I guess nothing can be done, better or otherwise, might as well concede the decision to the people who will destroy anything of value.

Americans are loving idiots.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Shageletic posted:

The implication there is that they've not been voting.

Outpost22 posted:

Wow, I never thought about abortion = slavery before, that changes everything, I'm now pro-life :angel:

Did you ever hear an absurd argument out of context and try to reverse engineer what they're talking about? Did some right wing nut job connect the two by saying slave owners would force miscarriages on their slaves?

e: nm I see it now. Oh god it's like 10 times stupider than the stupidest argument I could come up with off the top of my head.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Apr 11, 2024

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms

Blitter posted:

Well, I am. So with a sample size of one, I can say this statement is 100% accurate.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Tai posted:

GetFiscal

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Controversial take: I am opposed to Turbo Cancer

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

"Argument from ownership: 'This baby/slave is my property/body. You can't tell me what to do with it.'"

ok let's replace the words 'baby/slave' with the word 'gun'..

"DONT EVEN loving GO THERE, HANDS OFF MY PROPERTY, DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO, CIVIL WAR NOW!!!"

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Blitter posted:

Oh well I guess nothing can be done, better or otherwise, might as well concede the decision to the people who will destroy anything of value.

Let me guess. English.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
how old is Bab Bee's Seth?

is he another 40-50 year old man trying to look like a young bro? wonder how bald he is.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Shageletic posted:

Let me guess. English.
That's like the most American sentiment i've ever heard and one I share. As an American. Probably 95% of this thread agrees with him, the majority of which are Americans.

Are you even American? Jesus Christ.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

seriously, come see how nice life is from my view.

come join me here where the silly gooses are invisible

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

C-SPAM is leaking

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Let's try to pull up from doing the Left's favorite activity. Attacking other leftists.

(Oh god please Donald Trump save us from ourselves and commit another crime)

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Jelly posted:

That's like the most American sentiment i've ever heard and one I share. As an American. Probably 95% of this thread agrees with him, the majority of which are Americans.

Are you even American? Jesus Christ.

Yeah, pretty much the only Americans that don't think we're a bunch of idiots are the maga lot.

We dumb.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Vaccines don't kill people. Cardiac arrest kills people. :smug:

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Intellectual
AI Enthusiast

Shageletic posted:

Let me guess. English.

Grow up.

Participate locally within the party that could advance your preferred policies, work within to so so, volunteer for local and national orgs that you believe in, and loving vote strategically, as required.

Ot just do nothing and gripe like a loving child I guess??

I would have used a term other than idiots if I was from the UK.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Strong Sauce posted:

Let's try to pull up from doing the Left's favorite activity. Attacking other leftists.

(Oh god please Donald Trump save us from ourselves and commit another crime)
Heads up, in order to be a leftist you actually have to vote for them. Seems a lot of people don't understand this for some dogshit reason I'll never loving comprehend.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Agents are GO! posted:

:emptyquote:

Look, this 'shoring up support' and 'networking' and 'laying the groundwork for a campaign' is stealing the primary.

As somebody who voted for Sanders in the last two presidential primaries, he lost those primaries.

This focus on the backroom support Clinton had kinda reminds me of this STEMlord IT guy I used to know who was always pissed about getting passed over for advancement because he completely lacked soft skills, and thought that soft skills were completely useless. Good at the technical parts of the job, but an abrasive rear end in a top hat.

The backroom wheeling and dealing is an important political soft skill, and the Sanders campaigns got outmaneuvered in that department.

I simply blame Debbie Wasserman Schultz for everything, regardless of her level of involvement (from 0 to 100%) and call it a day.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

what happens if you signed up for the TurboVax though

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
would it be cheaper and better for everyone if we just made a little presidential simulator village where Trump can live under secret service watch, thinking he is still president?

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

OJ’s death is tearing this thread apart

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Blitter posted:

Grow up.

Participate locally within the party that could advance your preferred policies, work within to so so, volunteer for local and national orgs that you believe in, and loving vote strategically, as required.

Ot just do nothing and gripe like a loving child I guess??

I would have used a term other than idiots if I was from the UK.

I've voted Dem in 4 different presidential elections and volunteered for 2 different presidential candidates (Obama in 12 and Sanders in 20). I'm just saying for people here going after someone for not wanting to vote Dem that they shouldn't be surprised that someone is not voting for the Dems sine they have only veered more right wing in the last 20 years.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Light Gun Man posted:

would it be cheaper and better for everyone if we just made a little presidential simulator village where Trump can live under secret service watch, thinking he is still president?

The Trump Show would be a hit I'm sure. Who wouldn't tune in to watch him smear ketchup on the walls.

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.

Jelly posted:

Heads up, in order to be a leftist you actually have to vote for them. Seems a lot of people don't understand this for some dogshit reason I'll never loving comprehend.

I'd vote for a leftist if there were any on the loving ballot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Light Gun Man posted:

new plan for the yucca mountain waste repository