Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Hatebag posted:

well, as mentioned above it's probably actually more like $30k out of pocket, but you can deduct up to 30% of that so it comes out to $21k plus the interest between when you pay and when you file your taxes.
I'd assume it has something to do with america being run by a cabal of fossil fuel companies. and because all the solar panel installation companies are based on a rent-seeking model, they want to get the installation cost as high as possible to coerce people into being sun serfs.
and yeah, some tax deductions you can only claim for solar panels made in the usa, which is effectively a tariff

$21K is only 50 years of my electrical bills, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/Aldanmarki/status/1776749712973979767

soon ansarallah will unlock the solar power tech and will start forcefully asking the us navy why the us has no free healthcare

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Palladium posted:

$21K is only 50 years of my electrical bills, lol

lol. yeah that's about 1/5 of an average american electric bill. the usa is run by a bunch of psychotic perverts with fortunes in fossil fuels that have killed the planet.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Danann posted:

soon ansarallah will unlock the solar power tech and will start forcefully asking the us navy why the us has no free healthcare

Ansarallah, my people yearn for drm-free tractors.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

I like that made in yemen is written on there in english to rub in the face of western imperialism

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

No, I don't think so. Why on earth would I want to live in a republic?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Look at all those powerful erect shooters

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

:same:

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/EyesLeftPod/status/1778115625044549839

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
FF doing the American Psycho scene about business cards but with artillery pieces.

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

Orange Devil posted:

FF doing the American Psycho scene about business cards but with artillery pieces.

look at the subtle multistage camo. the tasteful caliber of it. oh my god, it even has ammunition

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

corona familiar posted:

oh my god, it even has ammunition

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
LRPF is a bit too "new wave" for my tastes

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Well don't just look at it, load it!

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

oh I saw this one its called TOP GUN

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

but like the opposite

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

ACCEPTABLE GUN

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe
I wonder how the pilot corps feel about being blamed every time some spec ops crew eats a cruise missile or collapsing tunnel.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Top Gun 2: Boomers Training Zoomers

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

If the King over the water could stop collecting art and kissing his boyfriend for a second, we could do something about it.

Wait does that mean Canadian officers have to swear an oath to the king upon taking office lmafo

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Orange Devil posted:

corona familiar posted:

look at the subtle multistage camo. the tasteful caliber of it. oh my god, it even has ammunition

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Wait does that mean Canadian officers have to swear an oath to the king upon taking office lmafo

I, [name], do swear [or, for a solemn affirmation, solemnly affirm] that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty King Charles the Third, King of Canada, his heirs and successors according to law. So help me God.

e: but by "King over the water" I meant Duke Franz of Bavaria, the Jacobite successor.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I, [name], do swear [or, for a solemn affirmation, solemnly affirm] that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty King Charles the Third, King of Canada, his heirs and successors according to law. So help me God.

e: but by "King over the water" I meant Duke Franz of Bavaria, the Jacobite successor.

lmao

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I'd laugh but I swore a similar oath to a piece of parchment written by insane slave owners in mercury soaked wigs.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

I’ve never sworn an oath in my life.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Orange Devil posted:

Batavica fides

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Orange Devil posted:

a reasonable reaction considering what happened to the sons of feanor

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

China has provoked us into encircling them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbQTJOhSS4U

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

"Victus Haze is about continuing to break those paradigms and to show how we would rapidly put up a space domain awareness capability and operate it in real time against a threat," Guetlein said.

The Victus Haze mission is more complicated than Victus Nox, involving two prime contractors, two spacecraft, and two rocket launches from different spaceports, all timed to occur with short timelines "to keep the demonstration as realistic as possible," a Space Force spokesperson told Ars.

"This demonstration will ultimately prepare the United States Space Force to provide future forces to combatant commands to conduct rapid operations in response to adversary on-orbit aggression," Space Systems Command said in a statement.

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

China has provoked us into encircling them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbQTJOhSS4U

"Comments are turned off. Learn more"

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuEKb9Ktqhc&t=65s

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

OhFunny posted:

The Navy is losing the sub race to Subway.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Danann posted:

"if one can build tractors, one can build tanks"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Danann posted:

The Houthis are about to find out why Americans have farm subsidies

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
don't you mean john deere drm?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

john drm

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

Tankbuster posted:

don't you mean john deere drm?

dead gay comedy forums posted:

The USA will lose ww3 because they can't even make a tractor without DRM, so logically it follows they can't make tanks without paying John DRM.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

dead gay comedy forums posted:

and if one can build tanks, one can build aircraft (because of the powerplants)

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
And if one can shoot rabbits then one can shoot fascists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Orange Devil posted:

:china:

Or North Korea if you prefer.

They even have functional artillery and shell production. You gotta admit you can't argue with these facts.

a communist hereditary monarchy seems like the ultimate synthesis of frosted flake thought