Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
RIP OJ Simpson, you had a good go at it... Thanks for your input... 😔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Hey twitter world, it’s me yours truly

😔

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=726Ujz_KOHE

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The OJ Simpson trial coverage was the first in a long series of death throes for cable TV. Network execs standing in their mirrored fart huffing rooms convincing each other that it really was the trial of the century.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Apr 11, 2024

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thinking bout becoming a disc golf guy
thinking bout becoming an airsoft guy
thinking bout becoming a lego guy
thinking bout becoming a prego guy (the film junior starring arnold schwarzenegger)

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Cavauro posted:

thinking bout becoming a prego guy

Lego is cool

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This is patently not true

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

thinking bout becoming a prego guy (the film junior starring arnold schwarzenegger)

Air sifts are cool but I would t use them enough to justify. Disc golf guy is too intense a life for me

NienNunb posted:

This is patently not true

ya... porky pig died in '91

That DICK! fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Apr 11, 2024

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

this is patently true

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mel blankiper

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Peter Poop was NienNunb this whole time?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Cavauro posted:

mel blankiper

dont mention mel, he'll reappear

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dangerous Person posted:

Peter Poop was NienNunb this whole time?

Please, Dangerous Person. Listen to reason. I am not that man.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

was always a fan of paulie peepee even though the Wokerati claim that the very thick italian accent was somehow racist

thank you for your hard work niennunb

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I think I'm gonna give in and buy Balatro... need something to tide me over until StS2

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

balatro starts feeling weirdly hard like you're missing something and then you get the hang of it and then you actually get the hang of it by having gotten the hang of being able to get the hang of it. then there's actually 1 final form of getting the hang of it that basically makes you feel like you don't really need to play it anymore in some ways. careful w that one.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I usually take 50 or so photos when I’m doing headshots. Today I took over 400 of one woman. I still don’t think she’s happy. My brain is mush.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

It's Poop! dir. by Adam Bernstein (1994)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

listening to my music from last night while working at the track. IDC if no one else really digs this stuff but I think its absolutely fire. If you like weirdo headbob music, this might be your thing?

I've been doing this music thing as an anxiety balm and its really helped. Especially the last few weeks with work and my baby mommas all teaming up to stress me out. Less drywall damage and more knob spinning.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend and such. Be sure to tune into NHRA.tv or Fox when the cars are TV. They might explode. Or a cybertruck might do something funny.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Do you use effects pedals cococono i’m just starting into that world making ambient music with the hologram electronics microcosm and a lovely 90s yamaha keyboard

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

coconono posted:

listening to my music from last night while working at the track. IDC if no one else really digs this stuff but I think its absolutely fire. If you like weirdo headbob music, this might be your thing?

I've been doing this music thing as an anxiety balm and its really helped. Especially the last few weeks with work and my baby mommas all teaming up to stress me out. Less drywall damage and more knob spinning.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend and such. Be sure to tune into NHRA.tv or Fox when the cars are TV. They might explode. Or a cybertruck might do something funny.

Pm me a copy I wanna listen

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Hello Braves fans, did you see the afternoon game?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

TV Zombie posted:

Hello Braves fans, did you see the afternoon game?

wasn't great! just a game in april though, the mets will fall apart again by lets say june

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Congrats on beating Alan Winans.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

NienNunb posted:

Please, Dangerous Person. Listen to reason. I am not that man.

I don't know who to believe

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

neoaxd posted:

I think I'm gonna give in and buy Balatro... need something to tide me over until StS2

just passed 100hours on the switch version

mama mia

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Watching Outrage again. These Yakuza are a lot meaner than the Like a Dragon series would lead me to believe.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

This Thursday April 11th at 9pm EST, SAW Underground is live once again @ https://www.twitch.tv/mrkungfugrip

:siren:SAW UNDERGROUND IS GIVING YOU WANT YOU EXPECT FROM IT, NO SURPRISES AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT ACTION!!:siren:

Last Man Standing:
Shard vs. Majinfoose

No Escape Tag Cage Match:
Knuckle Sandwich (VVG & empty sandwich) vs. super sweet best pal & minidracula

Falls Count Anywhere Match:
Tenkaris vs. HelloIAmYourHeart

Triple Threat Match (One Fall):
sb hermit vs. buschmaki vs. barnold

Elimination Table 3 Way Tag Team Match:
Malice and Gromit (your friend sk & FutonForensic) vs. evobatman & The Chad Jihad vs. Idiot Kings (Mr Hootington & titty_baby_)

8 Woman Gauntlet:
Maerlyn vs. Second Hand Meat Mouth vs. Ohtori Akio vs. Papa Was A Video Toaster vs. Zoya vs. Megamissen vs. namtab vs. Furnaceface

30 Man Royal Rumble For SAW Underground Men's Title:
Unfortunately we couldn't get a sponsor for the Men's title but it'll be named after the second best thing a promotor can offer!!

soon

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

i bought the dang game. rip.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Game doesn’t look like my kind of thing. You don’t get to play as Mario in it, or his best pal Luigi

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

You do as those fuckers are clowns

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

boxcarhobo posted:

wasn't great! just a game in april though, the mets will fall apart again by lets say june

I need this since I saw the Mets recent record against the Braves. NL East baseball can be exciting when it’s competitive

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want to play a game that's at least slightly rpg-like but the main content of the game is playing a trading card game where you win and collect better cards to use, like final fantasy 8's triple triad or the pokemon tcg for gameboy. or gwent but inside of witcher 3 instead of on its own. i don't like yu-gi-oh and i would prefer the game to have more than solely the card game itself. is there anything like that on computer

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The new 24/7 stream on Criterion Channel is dope. Wound up watching Cure last night

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i might try Shadowverse: Champions Battle. but it's only on nintendo. i don't want to pay nitnendo tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NienNunb posted:

Game doesn’t look like my kind of thing. You don’t get to play as Mario in it, or his best pal Luigi

Mayhaps I should protect you from the villains of Something Awful Wrestling, Mr. Good Taste