Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Amy Pole Her posted:

OJ can finally rest in peace knowing his wife’s murderer is dead

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Amy Pole Her posted:

:perfect:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

shyduck posted:

rip bozo

:hmmyes:

Marcia Clark going to the funeral of one of her biggest haters just to make sure he really dead

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Amy Pole Her posted:

nice

Docjowles posted:

:hmmyes:

Marcia Clark going to the funeral of one of her biggest haters just to make sure he really dead

is it weird that one of the things that kept jumping out to me about the documentary was marcia clark looked fantastic

also her reaction when she said "one of the members of the jury was in the black panthers." like "what the gently caress do you want me to do?"

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Amy Pole Her posted:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Amy Pole Her posted:

APH pulling out the same joke from every single group chat in the world

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/roddywhiteTV/status/1778459198554001597

lol

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Did not expect OJ eating poo poo to be the thing that reminded me Roddy White was a guy

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

mcmagic posted:

who cares, it's a good one

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Ngl I’d think it a little cool if someone read 5 paragraphs of factual statements about my life and thought I was being slandered

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

mcmagic posted:

Would you prefer a Hertz rent a car joke? The OJ Pool is pretty shallow.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Cancer is going to spend its time finding the real killer.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Forrest on Fire posted:

Would you prefer a Hertz rent a car joke? The OJ Pool is pretty shallow.

I'd accept a good Hertz joke.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

mcmagic posted:

I'd accept a good Hertz joke.

The cancer Hertz'd OJ as he faded away.

He must've been on rented time.

Hope he didn't forget to clean the interior before leaving the mortal coil.

Oh I'm sorry, you said "good"

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kalli posted:

Cancer will not rest until it finds the real killer.

...now let's grab a bite to eat

updated to include more Naked Gun

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Oj simpso stabe him wife

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

sweet thursday posted:

Oj simpso stabe him wife

This one's a winner

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/PanasonicDX4500/status/1778418056475115612?t=abAfVuGhSlNSi6RP6aIsOw&s=19

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sorry. the grieving family has my sympathies tonight and for as long as it takes to heal.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Apr 11, 2024

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

gently caress you Roddy White you cheating prick

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
What does the Devil's football roster look like now?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

All I know is heaven's football is so much better to watch. No refs and every single play is a jacked up highlight reel hit

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Kalli posted:

All I know is heaven's football is so much better to watch. No refs and every single play is a jacked up highlight reel hit

What? Heaven is filled with cheaters. They even have a dude playing that cheated death.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
There is a white Bronco chase that's heading straight to hell. Tune in live on Twitch.TV

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Figured out the problem, the Patriots keep drafting WRs that think planets are real

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kalli posted:

Heaven is hosed in the long run because they're gonna wind up with Tebow at QB eventually while hell gets Brady. And we all remember how that matchup went last time

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Life’s not that serious, i promise ya. Might be time to stop watching those right wing clips “ironically”

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

Life’s not that serious, i promise ya. Might be time to stop watching those right wing clips “ironically”

i wasn't being serious lol

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Bellmaker posted:

Figured out the problem, the Patriots keep drafting WRs that think planets are real

Anyone know if MHJ has an opinion on space?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Didn't Sammy Watkins believe he was a lizard king from space? I don't feel like this indicator is as foolproof as we'd like

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Docjowles posted:

Heaven is hosed in the long run because they're gonna wind up with Tebow at QB eventually while hell gets Brady. And we all remember how that matchup went last time

The road to hell is paved with good intentions touchdowns.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
I may rip on the tff discord but the jpg I got there of oj going super saiyan will last me a lifetime

RIP homie

Despera fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Apr 11, 2024

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Docjowles posted:

Didn't Sammy Watkins believe he was a lizard king from space? I don't feel like this indicator is as foolproof as we'd like

Different Bill's receiver?

Stevie Johnson?

Johnson was smoted by God and dropped a pass.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Terrell Suggs killed a guard and escaped from prison

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Despera posted:

I may rip on the tff discord but the jpg I got there of oj going super saiyan will last me a lifetime

RIP homie

I'd like to use it more but I don't know anything about anime or video games so it's hard to participate outside sporting events

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

sharknado slashfic posted:

still gotta kill 2 more people to get ahead of Ray Lewis on the Ravens all time list

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

wait, what? lol

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Speaking of Bills receive: Roscoe Parrish! Donald Jones! David Nelson! Robert Foster!

Peerless Price, what a name for a dude who turned into a pumpkin once he wasn’t across from Eric Moulds.

Stevie Johnson was pretty cool, shame his ligaments were bubblegum.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

mcmagic posted:

wait, what? lol

its not the first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Will it be the last though?