Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ColonelMuttonchops
Feb 18, 2011

Young Orc
Iran might just give a bunch of american soldiers brain damage again, instead of doing anything to israel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

it would just be making the existing brain damage worse

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Al-Saqr's master plan finally revealed

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

not original, stolen from Japan (but sans mayonaise)

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

FormaldehydeSon posted:

Al-Saqr's master plan finally revealed

my master plan is to play 1000 point game orks vs imperial guard against abdul malek al houthi and of he wins he can have my original special edition box for warcraft 3 from 2003.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

my master plan is to play 1000 point game orks vs imperial guard against abdul malek al houthi and of he wins he can have my original special edition box for warcraft 3 from 2003.

whoa. with the cinematics dvd? high stakes indeed

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

stealing Brazil's pizza valor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Weka posted:

So Israel bombed a Canadian embassy!?

The Canadian FM said they weren't notified. But even if they were, they wouldn't have done anything different.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Hatebag posted:

whoa. with the cinematics dvd? high stakes indeed

lol yes. the full blast super edition with the embossed leather box and everything.

funniest part its not even mine its my siblings, they probably wont realize it when its put on a trophy shelf on the galaxy leader.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

god warcraft 3 ruled so much those cinematics are so unbelievable even today. theyre so loving hype and awesome too bad blizzard went out of business in 2006.

A Terrible Person
Jan 8, 2012

The Dance of Friendship

Fun Shoe
DTI
DTA
DTTZE

Hatebag posted:

and corn can go to hell!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Maize is good how dare you

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Fast Luck posted:

We've tried everything (except what they asked us) and we're all out of ideas!

we will bomb another eurocuck pipeline if you dont find us trustworthy enough

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

goddam dude I'm depressed enough

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

god warcraft 3 ruled so much those cinematics are so unbelievable even today. theyre so loving hype and awesome too bad blizzard went out of business in 2006.

yep, it ruled. there's against the storm, now, though. it kind of apes wc3 art direction and some mechanics but you just build towns and don't fight anyone. so it's kind of CraftCraft

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

SniperWoreConverse posted:

:sigh: when was the high tech concept "a granary" first developed? this could have been avoided if only there was some method to safely store excess rice ahead of time in some way. a "strategic resource held in reserve" or some such concept could be useful in general, now that i think about it

always makes me laugh to remember that the US has strategic oil reserves while china has strategic pork reserves.

https://theconversation.com/could-chinas-strategic-pork-reserve-be-a-model-for-the-us-139949

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

eat poo poo germany

:sickos:

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

I've been saying this since the Ukraine War started, but the lack of Media Literacy among the media literacy scolds is galling.

ff these are pictures

you can't read pictures

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

DTI

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

hadji murad posted:

not original, stolen

israel you say? i don't believe it

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

the dark grey-brown of that fishflesh causes a great deal of distress in me i'd assumed it was shredded beef or something on first glance

it's like it's 100% pure bloodline or something

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Al-Saqr posted:

My dad humored me forcing him to watch all of them

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
I was watching some clips from Conan's old show when this popped up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl0IhCr8Ya4

He didn't get to visit Gaza, only the West Bank.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Al-Saqr posted:

For real, those cutscenes were awesome. Also DTI, DTA, Death to the Alliance

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/05/world/middleeast/israel-oct-7-hostage-killed.html

New York Times finally figuring out that wow maybe small arms don’t do what whatever was done to the nova festival

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/05/world/middleeast/israel-oct-7-hostage-killed.html

New York Times finally figuring out that wow maybe small arms don’t do what whatever was done to the nova festival

Note - They didnt figure it out, they were allowed to say by the IDF

mahershalalhashbaz
Jul 22, 2021

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 8 days!)

mahershalalhashbaz has issued a correction as of 04:02 on Apr 12, 2024

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Jizzny Princess posted:

I was watching some clips from Conan's old show when this popped up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl0IhCr8Ya4

He didn't get to visit Gaza, only the West Bank.

they all want to meet trump lmao

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

first I learn that santa claus isn't real and now I find out that israel is and always has been a violent, oppressive occupying force. this has been a rough week

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

that’s an insane conspiracy theory (sees it’s by the guys who said Iraq had wmd) okay yeah, that’s true sure, but this is old news, we always knew that

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

hadji murad posted:

not original, stolen from Japan (but sans mayonaise)

Lost tribe confirmed

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

The Voice of Labor posted:

first I learn that santa claus isn't real and now I find out that israel is and always has been a violent, oppressive occupying force. this has been a rough week

Santa Claus was a real historical person stop saying he wasn't real.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

lol its so small

quote:

By Cassandra Vinograd
Reporting from Jerusalem

April 5, 2024
A grandmother taken captive during the Oct. 7 attack on Israel probably was killed when an Israeli helicopter, responding to the Hamas-led assault, fired on the vehicle in which she was being held, Israel’s military said on Friday.

The revelation about the abduction of the grandmother, Efrat Katz, 67, came on the same day that Israeli military officials detailed failures that led to deadly airstrikes this week on a convoy of aid workers in Gaza.

Ms. Katz’s kidnapping from Kibbutz Nir Oz on Oct. 7 was captured on video that showed her squashed in the back of a pickup truck along with her daughter and two grandchildren.

The military said Friday that an inquiry into air force actions on Oct. 7 as it responded to the attack found that “one of the combat helicopters that took part in the fighting fired at a vehicle that had terrorists in it” — and that, “in retrospect,” also carried hostages.

“As a result of the fire, most of the terrorists manning the vehicle were killed, and most likely, Efrat Katz was killed as well,” it said in a statement summarizing the inquiry’s findings.

The helicopter crew was not found to be at fault, the statement added, because hostages in the vehicle would have been indistinguishable from the terrorists.

“This is a tragic and unfortunate event that took place in the midst of fighting and conditions of uncertainty,” the air force’s commanding officer, Maj. Gen. Tomer Bar, said.

Hamas and other armed Palestinian groups took more than 200 people captive during the Oct. 7 attack. About 100 hostages, most of them women and children, were released during a cease-fire in November, and at least 30 others are believed to have died in captivity, according to Israeli officials.

In December, the Israeli military said its forces had mistakenly killed three hostages in Gaza. The incident caused deep anguish in Israel, prompting calls for another temporary truce and a deal to allow more hostages to be released. But diplomatic efforts to secure another pause in the fighting have been stalled for months, even as calls for a cease-fire have mounted.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
i wonder if the hostage families realized early on that no one in israel gives a poo poo about the safety of the hostages

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

yup. blizzard cinematics were so good. the starcraft marines landing on the infested science vessel .. badass

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I got your Zerg right here

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

ice cold fusion

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
honestly, I draw the line at tuna on flatbread in general, I think it's cruel and unusual but that's my culinary take, unless it's seared or just crudo-raw
however I do think adding corn to it is a form of distraction to the narrative and is hateful clickbait

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 05:59 on Apr 12, 2024

selec
Sep 6, 2003

i remember the first time i tried bbq chicken pizza, this had to be 96 or 97, i was struck dumb with awe, felt like a miracle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Dreylad posted:

i wonder if the hostage families realized early on that no one in israel gives a poo poo about the safety of the hostages

i'm under the impression that several of the hostage families don't give a poo poo about the hostages either, ie that guy who was all THANK GOD MY DAUGHTER'S DEAD