Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Meanwhile in Congress

This is why you don't give Jack Donaghy a federal position

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Between this and the HOOHA bill, GOP has priorities

a thing that doesnt exist*.

*sort of, iirc NYC and maybe some big cities try to give non citz a say for municpal stuff, but guess which party is against it.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Kinda surprised so many haven't heard of the Turbe Cancer brainworm.

It's like every dumb loving clown on Facebook loves trying to convince everyone it exists any time someone dies of cancer, because they NEED to blame EVERY death on the vaccine.

The same way they blame every suicide on the vaccine, because the vaccine makes people suicidal.

The same way they blame every car accident on the vaccine, because the vaccine causes 'medical episodes'.

The same way the blame every domestic violence murder on the vaccine, because the vaccine is sending people insane.

You get the theme, right?

Remember how that boat crashed into a bridge and it was because "people still haven't fully processed COVID lockdowns"

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

QuarkJets posted:

Tableau is better if you're a project management type who never has to use or deal with that buggy bullshit because you're too busy being impressed by style over substance

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

PhazonLink posted:

a thing that doesnt exist*..

"But if it doesn't exist, then why are we saying that it does? We're just asking questions." - Fox News

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

I can't look at those things without associating them with Sean Spicer, and part of me always wants to buy some just to spite him in some small way.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Meanwhile in Congress

No wonder so many Republicans are throwing their arms up in the air and walking. If you have even an inkling of sanity left in that broken rear end head of yours, having to sit through that poo poo from your own party every other day? Seriously? I'm surprised we haven't seen suicides yet to be honest. Democrats at least get some joy dunking on these morons all day every day.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao imagine being that mad about appliances

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Meanwhile in Congress

The Russian influence runs deep.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Duck_King posted:

I can't look at those things without associating them with Sean Spicer, and part of me always wants to buy some just to spite him in some small way.

Why? Did I miss some connection between Spicer and Dippin dots? All I remember is he wanted to meet the Pope but had to wait in the car or whatever, lmao

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

mid page snypa (:<

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

it should be illegal for an undocumented immigrant to vote 10 times for president while having a post-birth abortion and getting to take all white people's paychecks if they want. let's sit around and discuss this huge problem.

Analog
Feb 2, 2001

Super old white guys running for President of the United States of America is awesome! Like & Subscribe if you agree! Hit that button!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

MrQwerty posted:

I won't rest until every fridge in America is free and you and your commie pinko friends won't stop me!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

MrQwerty posted:

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Buce posted:

it should be illegal for an undocumented immigrant to vote 10 times for president while having a post-birth abortion and getting to take all white people's paychecks if they want. let's sit around and discuss this huge problem.

Too busy having anchor babies (to eclipse the white man demographically) to bother with abortions!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Between this and the HOOHA bill, GOP has priorities

Has anyone told them that non-citizens already don't vote?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

A food that’s somehow aged better than bird’s cooking

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Toxic Mental posted:

*smugly pulls out dossier of 3 non-citizen votes over the course of the past 20 years*

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I’ve just been told (by Lara Trump in a Fox News interview) that no one in the entire history of humanity has been treated worse than Donald John Trump.

I’ve leaned pretty hard left for many years, and many itt can vouch for that.

However, due to new poo poo that has come to light,

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

MrMojok posted:

I’ve just been told (by Lara Trump in a Fox News interview) that no one in the entire history of humanity has been treated worse than Donald John Trump.

I’ve leaned pretty hard left for many years, and many itt can vouch for that.

However, due to new poo poo that has come to light,

What? Are you serious?? How come he never said anything???

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

This is ignoring the fact that in the richest country in the world 1.75 million people don't have loving refrigerators in their house.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

What? Are you serious?? How come he never said anything???
He hates to draw attention to himself.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Toxic Mental posted:

I heard Obamna voted in 2020.

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

Philthy posted:

I heard Obamna voted in 2020.

Looking into this

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

cr0y posted:

Remember how that boat crashed into a bridge and it was because "people still haven't fully processed COVID lockdowns"

I thought the boat crashed into a bridge because of DEI. Now you’re telling me it was COVID? Could it be both; were the lockdowns black or latino or something at least?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Speedboat Jones posted:

Is it the fascist that recently won the presidency or whatever in Argentina?

Ways back but I saw someone call him a 1970s Doctor Who and I can never unsee it

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Meanwhile in Congress

Democrats took away my guns so I can’t shoot myself, then they took my appliances so I can’t stick my head in an oven, I guess I’m just gonna have to work at Pizza Hut for $9.75 an hour and reproduce :(

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Why? Did I miss some connection between Spicer and Dippin dots? All I remember is he wanted to meet the Pope but had to wait in the car or whatever, lmao

He has this bizarre fixation/hatred of Dippin Dots that he aired several times on Twitter before Trump was elected. Someone speculated he shorting the stock, and that makes the most sense to me.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
His father fell into a vat of Dippin Dots and died.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

His father fell into a vat of Dippin Dots and died.

Mmmmm

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Sean Spicer is right

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Grippin' Thots

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

if you take on a new trans-name, you have to re-apply for citizenship, which ends with you shooting a case of bud-light.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I’m one of the 18.2% of poor people that have a fridge but not a microwave and I don’t know what do with these hungry-mans

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Dippin' DJTs

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Alan Smithee posted:

Dippin' DJTs

are NOT the stock of the future

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005