Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

ManBoyChef posted:

You could fit two on that forehead if the second faces are both Charlie Kirk.

Prove it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Disco Pope posted:

Absolutely, there's a strain of I guess... nihilism? Accelerationism? Which supposes that things won't get better until they reach rock-bottom. I can't see how it can be born from anything but absolute misanthropy and depression, though.

We all know they don’t even see it as rock bottom, they see it as actually good and the correct state of affairs. The sooner they get to living in the Far Cry 5 bad guy’s sisterwife enclave, the better.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

We all know they don’t even see it as rock bottom, they see it as actually good and the correct state of affairs. The sooner they get to living in the Far Cry 5 bad guy’s sisterwife enclave, the better.

sure he was a crazy religious nut but he was also charismatic and pretty hot.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

lmao @ the concept of "Wow republicans did some horrible poo poo while they were in power and continue to block any effort to make things better. This is why I'm voting for Trump".

The person was already going to vote for Trump and is being dishonest because they are Republican.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

spunkshui posted:

The person was already going to vote for Trump and is being dishonest because they are Republican.

Either that or an accelerationist weirdo.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Accipiter posted:

The bond was never worth the paper on which it was printed. The hearing on the 22nd HAS to come out rejecting it, and James can start wrangling assets.

I was thinking when the $175 million bond snowball got rolling that this one wasn't a big deal. Some poorly filed paperwork happens all the time, it's the mundane daily legal gruntwork with nothing worth getting excited over. Silly me not thinking that Trump's fractal crimes would apply here.

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Disco Pope posted:

Absolutely, there's a strain of I guess... nihilism? Accelerationism? Which supposes that things won't get better until they reach rock-bottom. I can't see how it can be born from anything but absolute misanthropy and depression, though.

Far-right accelerationism supported Trump heavily from his first run for pres and through his 4 years, basically peaked on Jan 6 and has thankfully fractured significantly since...By significantly, I mean just enough. Hopefully.

Lazyfire posted:

It was fun to watch each of the normal talking points get incinerated by basic facts in a fire that burned so hot and bright the conspiracy people had to pivot to Eclipse conspiracies.

The Conspiracy Of The Week™ is only useful until the next Conspiracy Of The Week™, where it will be discarded from focus.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I'm confused about the bond. I thought they needed to pay the amount up front. Not show stuff that might be worth $175. If that's all they need to do, why isn't Trump doing that with his own properties since he thinks it'll be tossed.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

The Conspiracy Of The Week™ is only useful until the next Conspiracy Of The Week™, where it will be discarded from focus.

Anyone remember a woman named Taylor Swift? Didn't think so

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

$32 broken in record time.

Only 31 more lol's until Trumpsgiving

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Philthy posted:

I'm confused about the bond. I thought they needed to pay the amount up front. Not show stuff that might be worth $175. If that's all they need to do, why isn't Trump doing that with his own properties since he thinks it'll be tossed.

They don't want to hold him accountable because then they might have to hold rich people accountable.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Scags McDouglas posted:

Absolutely the best performance, bigly exceeding expectations

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Far-right accelerationism supported Trump heavily from his first run for pres and through his 4 years, basically peaked on Jan 6 and has thankfully fractured significantly since...By significantly, I mean just enough. Hopefully.

You dont think like, that whole genocide thingy that america has been doing for the past 6 monts might be more a significant factor? I mean i dunno what goes on in the minds of americans, but if I was a citizen of a country with a government like that, I dunno, I would probably be a liittle bit suspicious when those guys claim to be standing against actual fascism

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

zone posted:

I want to make a bet that it’s below $29 by close today, then again I thought it’d close higher on Monday and it didn’t.

We’ll see where $DJT takes us! Maybe to the moon, or maybe a visit to OJ Simpson in his new digs!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I still want to know who is buying it, the amount it's fluctuating you'd have to buy thousands of shares just a to make a few bucks with a quick sell so I'm convinced it's maga retirement funds, social security checks and a few college funds for a the rare chud that still wants their kid to get some sort of education.

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

digital penitence posted:

You mean those kids who were all under 18 and actually didn't commit the crime did not deserve to be sentenced to death? Crazy.

This Donald TwmmmmyD sure sounds like an rear end in a top hat. Concerning.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

funeral home DJ posted:

I want to make a bet that it’s below $29 by close today, then again I thought it’d close higher on Monday and it didn’t.

We’ll see where $DJT takes us! Maybe to the moon, or maybe a visit to OJ Simpson in his new digs!

It seems like it drops a perfect dollar a day at this point and levels out. But it's extra funny that today's drop hit right at opening, I think some of the chud bag-holders finally decided to dump the second they could today. That said we're getting reallll close to another dollar barrier breach and, lol friends

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Scags McDouglas posted:

STOP THE COUNT!

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

zone posted:

All the financial scholars are saying so

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Yep, I'm wrong.

Only 30 more lol's until Chinese Trump Year

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Scags McDouglas posted:

lol it dropped below 31

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Who could have seen another -5% day coming

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Just lmao if it drops below 30 by end of day

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Transcript of Walt Nauta's interview with the FBI
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/24543180-fbi-interview-with-walt-nauta.js

zone
Dec 6, 2016

big nipples big life posted:

I still want to know who is buying it, the amount it's fluctuating you'd have to buy thousands of shares just a to make a few bucks with a quick sell so I'm convinced it's maga retirement funds, social security checks and a few college funds for a the rare chud that still wants their kid to get some sort of education.

Probably a mix of both opportunists trying to make a couple bucks thinking it'll go to the moon as well as MAGA freaks thinking they're going to save Donny Boy and make money on the side

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Only Elon Musk can go to the moon.

Ulf
Jul 15, 2001

FOUR COLORS
ONE LOVE
Nap Ghost

https://youtu.be/pWa0dZMHYeE?si=o4invCzPw_VVPdHE

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Just lmao if it drops below 30 by end of day

Could be in the next 5m lmao

Just saw 30.16 and it's moving A LAAHHT, come on you beautiful bastard

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Accipiter posted:

Fuckin' Republicans man.

Guns don't kill people. GOD kills people. Uh... because of abortion. Or something.

Note: Maine House.

https://www.pressherald.com/2024/04/11/republican-lawmaker-says-lewiston-shooting-was-gods-response-to-abortion-expansion/

I thought that abortion was not expanding, in fact I think there has been a lot of big news lately about it doing just the opposite :confused:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

tetSUOOO posted:

he's going to win re-election and it will be even more funnier then his first term. blessed days ahead of us

You love the taste of the poo poo you eat, huh...

Well, it's YOUR palate, I suppose.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
President Trp

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
I won't be fully satisfied until it drops down to the SPAC preacquisition price ( "the LMAO threshold") thereby proving with Graphs and Economics that the Trump brand is worthless.

Only $15/share to go

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Failed Imagineer posted:

I won't be fully satisfied until it drops down to the SPAC preacquisition price ( "the LMAO threshold") thereby proving with Graphs and Economics that the Trump brand is worthless

What is that price?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Philthy posted:

President Trp

I have to admit I loled at that.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

wilderthanmild posted:

What is that price?

About $15

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Philthy posted:

President Trp

Ahahahaha

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
Anointing a spree shooter as an ambassador of God delivering his will :discourse:

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
re: Caymans, Is there a situation for bonds where they could just say "we're not going to trust a foreign entity in the Caymans" and then (???)? IE: move forward with asset seizure or give him a final 7 days or whatever is likely?

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Serious_Cyclone posted:

Anointing a spree shooter as an ambassador of God delivering his will :discourse:

I feel like God is dangerous with all this wanton killing of innocents to cryptically send "messages" and should probably be stopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

tetSUOOO posted:

he's going to win re-election and it will be even more funnier then his first term. blessed days ahead of us

Whose alt are you though