Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Megamissen posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/InspiringEntertainingKumquatMcaT-1jm_NGnq1_BJK3dV

also the game bugged and the 30th entrant did not come out lol

I've been robbed of glory but I shall return

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol dumb bitch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if it was me i would have won

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

'twas ai what ruined me

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol dumb bitch

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mr Hootington posted:

So WWE could actually be getting good because HHH is competent and in full control. This is amusing to me.

they liked it better when it was the rape factory so they're mad at it now

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
at least I can count on the spaghetti factory to fill the void in me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

External Organs posted:

at least I can count on the spaghetti factory to fill the void in me

the new one?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Son of Sorrow posted:

Good morning, friends.

my_custom_username posted:

Anybody notice the minions are getting noticeably less mirthful and more deranged lately? Feel like I'm being psychically assaulted into a transient ischemic attack

Hmmm... Yeah, I sent my mother in law last Friday's minion picture instead.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Thanks man, it's been tough w/o her. I still see her lying down at her favorite spot or coming into the kitchen to beg me for food and she's just not there, it sucks. She was a good dog

😭

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
took my dog to the vet whilst on probation yesterday to get her shots and she was a good girl so i stopped and bought fried chicken, giving her a small sample as a treat

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
she does not like riding in the car she'd be a car thread poster if she could post

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

After nearly half a year of trying to find a new job I finally landed one. Might not be everything I wanted but hell, it's gonna be a pretty substantial raise compared to what I was making so that'll make up for it.

Extremely glad I don't have to do interviews anymore, very draining process!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

she does not like riding in the car she'd be a car thread poster if she could post

she would be right to do so

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Srice posted:

After nearly half a year of trying to find a new job I finally landed one. Might not be everything I wanted but hell, it's gonna be a pretty substantial raise compared to what I was making so that'll make up for it.

Congrats!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

took my dog to the vet whilst on probation yesterday to get her shots and she was a good girl so i stopped and bought fried chicken, giving her a small sample as a treat

why was your dog on probation

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

perversely i like doing job interviews because i like talking about myself lol. congrats on the new job brother.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

congrats on jobs and to dogs who got fried chicken

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

my poor kitty literally poo poo herself the first time she had to get in the car. the rest of the visit was fine but she did not like that car stuff

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Al! posted:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

16bbh's dog trolling the pet island wrestling thread

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lobster shirt posted:

perversely i like doing job interviews because i like talking about myself lol. congrats on the new job brother.

Talking about yourself is great. My favorite part

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

posting bow wow in the meowing thread. user loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Al! posted:

my poor kitty literally poo poo herself the first time she had to get in the car. the rest of the visit was fine but she did not like that car stuff

easy to get a stool sample at least. my parents' cats just refuse to provide when the time comes. it's like they know.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

I always feel like I turn into a barely-coherent rambling idiot when asked to talk about myself. I'm told by others that this isn't the case though.

Unlike my posting, where the rambling idiocy is there for all to see

Current contract got extended another six months, so the pressure on the current job I'm interviewing for isn't quite as high but I would still like it

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

thanks all! :cheerdoge:

lobster shirt posted:

I do like when I get to the stage of job interviews where I'm meeting in person and am more free to do that, but unfortunately I had so many HR interviews where they're just screening candidates because they want specific answers and that part really gets to be a drag even when I was doing well!

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Probably Magic posted:

Speaking of Powerman 3000 sound-alikes, what's the name of that song in FF13-2 when you fight that mushroom boss for five million years.

3000? gtfo scrub

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Al! posted:

she likes to bark (say slurs)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Al! posted:

last time i took her to the vet she puked all over the back seat before we even got to the first stop sign

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Dixon Chisholm posted:

3000? gtfo scrub

didn't answer my question tho, so who's the real scrub

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

B(ark)SPAM

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Srice posted:

congrats guy good work

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

does your dog like nick or stav better??

ram dass in hell has issued a correction as of 15:57 on Apr 12, 2024

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
loving... I just sprayed my pants with hand sanitizer. Happy fake jizz Friday to all who celebrate

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Dreylad posted:

easy to get a stool sample at least. my parents' cats just refuse to provide when the time comes. it's like they know.

that's what the plastic stick with the hoop on the end is for

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ArmedZombie posted:

what about the cspam qcs crew

this is it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

last time i took her to the vet she puked all over the back seat before we even got to the first stop sign

pro move

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

one of my cats does that every time he goes to the vet. just shrieking and making GBS threads and pissing the whole way. only had to have that happen a couple times with his brother in the carrier before we decided to get a second carrier

and the vet gave us some chill pills for him but that just makes him woozy and covered in piss and poo poo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Thanks man, it's been tough w/o her. I still see her lying down at her favorite spot or coming into the kitchen to beg me for food and she's just not there, it sucks. She was a good dog

:sympathy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hatebag posted:

one of my cats does that every time he goes to the vet. just shrieking and making GBS threads and pissing the whole way. only had to have that happen a couple times with his brother in the carrier before we decided to get a second carrier

and the vet gave us some chill pills for him but that just makes him woozy and covered in piss and poo poo

based cat