Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if you had only cheered a single time cody woud have turned heel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lamuella posted:

Seeing people responding to Fuc posts in good faith. Shameful.

People are developing EMFD and need to tell him he's wrong Even about the objectively true stuff like Cody being loving great

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Shithead should win the belt next. Put 'em over.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

He should turn on Cody and be the Big Dog's Little Dog.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Pretty sure his username is Eat My Fuc

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

People are developing EMFD and need to tell him he's wrong Even about the objectively true stuff like Cody being loving great

Even if he weren't a piece of human garbage he'd still be a JAG.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

It must be pretty weird to WWE, where 2 people are allowed to be over, and AEW, where almost everyone is

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Eat My Fuc posted:

Absurd of you to think I have people in my life.

brother, you should only have undeniable people in your life and as we both know there's only one undeniable person in the world.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

I deny him

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

1glitch0 posted:

brother, you should only have undeniable people in your life and as we both know there's only one undeniable person in the world.

You're right, Vince McMahon never took no for an answer.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Remember when Cody was going to get booed within weeks of returning to WWE? Or when he was getting “buried” by Brock? Now he’s the first over babyface since John Cena. But he should have turned heel right? Meanwhile AEW hasn’t had a top babyface truly over, in the way similar to Cody in WWE since Punk and before that Hangman.

AEW fans blew it. I was there when Cody won his final title in AEW and everyone around me was making fun of me, my Cody sign, it was all in good fun and I was laughing it off, just banter until Cody won that is, they threw trash on the ground and started getting actually mad at me telling me “shut up bitch” a stranger, all because they hated Cody for nothing. Who did he beat that night? Sammy Guevara, a washed up fucboi character now toiling in obscurity. Cody is God.

He's better as a heel

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
You shall deny me thrice

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody has many similarities to Jesus Christ

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

He did take 40 lashes...

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Cody cursed a fig tree after it tried to gently caress on him

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Bethlehem Dream, son of a Carpenter

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Who are the money lenders in the temple in this scenario?

dodgeblan
Jul 20, 2019
cody is jesus and the stinger splash zone are the pharisees

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you cant deny cody

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
im denying

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Deny him what?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Eat My Fuc posted:

Cody has many similarities to Jesus Christ

Will you channel his power and perform two recognized miracles?

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Bring me the head of QT the Trainer.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

8 Again, Tony khan took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will turn heel”

10 Then Cody said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘Now you bow to me
You took my dreams but not my name
You'll follow me into the end
I am my kingdom”

11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and put him over.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Hey WWE, if we give you MJF will you mow through upper management with an Industrial Wheat Thresher then place Cody as head of creative?
Sincerely ~ AEW fans.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

8 Again, Tony khan took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will turn heel”

10 Then Cody said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘Now you bow to me
I am my kingdom”

:lol:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

It is easier for a dog to enter through a shower of pyro than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom by Downstait

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

It is easier for a dog to enter through a shower of pyro than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom by Downstait

hot drat lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

:eyepop:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
it’s gonna rule when Cody returns to AEW

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Gumball Gumption posted:

I can't even judge Cody in WWE because the lovely gimmick posters make it impossible to take anything in good faith, and I sure as gently caress won't give WWE the benefit of the doubt. I guess it's notable and even great that WWE dared to pull the trigger on a babyface that's not John Cena or Roman Reigns... but it is beyond me how remembering the last year of Cody's nonsense doesn't immediately sour that.

WWE really managed to teach people doublethink. The WWE Universe is willing to unlearn any part of a career when it suits WWE's narrative. The Moment is all that counts. Cody has always been the chosen one!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody only lost one major match since returning, he won the blow off match of every other feud including beating Brock clean. They told a two year story that included him losing at Wrestlemania and then winning a much higher profile match. He may headline Mania 3 years in a row. He was never buried.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Only bad faith hand-wringing weirdos think he was buried

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

chodey loads

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Eat My Fuc posted:

I am my kingdom”

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

This is the kind of WWE thread posting I can get behind.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Pope Corky the IX posted:

You're so loving exhausting, I feel for the people in your life.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Cody is going to harrow AEW Hell and free Ricky Starks

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

emf posts like he’s missing teeth but I’d rather have a poster whos unceasing missives impredictably vacillate between woeful cringe and undeniable chuckle than one who has never been seen to express an original thought about professional wrestling. cody rhodes is the american nightmare. and we should know how to accept that

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

emf needs off seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

posting has no off season, this ain’t ballet.

Who else wants MJF to leave AEW, he seemed to be getting some good away heat before his injury break, would he do better there or will his height stop him. It feels like Hunter is fine with pushing short guys like Dragonuv or Cole. Hard to say