Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

"protect some children" lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.
Oh poo poo Marge's head is going to collapse in on itself.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

* Trump takes a poo poo on his own desk on live OANN news feed *

"Well sorry judge we need to delay my trial because someone took a poo poo on my desk."

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

"Safe, legal and rare"

Y'all gotta stop this.

It needs to be "Safe, taxpayer funded and constant".

It's like the GOP accepted a loan from the mob at 200 points interest and they're gobsmacked that there's no way out of this.

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Savita_Halappanavar

Savita had a fetus that was in the process of being miscarried. It was never going to survive to term. She started to have contractions and was in the process of being expelled. Her labor stopped, and the doctors could have removed the fetus (which was already not going to survive), but they didn't because of the ban on abortion. Savita developed an infection and died. So that was two people dead instead of one

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Accipiter posted:

Oh poo poo Marge's head is going to collapse in on itself.

:lol:

Johnson ran to Trump for protection the way a little kid runs and hides up against their parents. Full face against the leg, clutching and crying for safety.

Tears in his eyes!

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Powershift posted:

You can actually see that they're full of paper.

I wouldn't put it past Donny to throw in the ashtray, paperweight, or other office supply as a gratuity while stealing documents, and giving the boxes a bit of miscellaneous content :lol:

:lol: Someone should remind her we're all gonna slander the gently caress out of her own "get away with murder" after she kicks the bucket and nobody's gonna defend her, either.

Hollismason posted:

Basically they said that the priests and church's right to not be sued outweighs the plaintiffs right to sue.

That's it pretty much.

Really doing their best to convince people to go from "figuratively burn it all down" to "literally burn it all down"

SilentChaz posted:

If anyone's wondering why $DJT saw a (small) surge today, it's because Trump begged his cult to support it.

Isn't this some SEC fuckery poo poo?

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

The endgame for the pro-life crowd is that women have sex, in wedlock, 2 or 3 times in their entire lives and that's it. Health complications, you die with your commitments.

R politicians don't even understand their own constituents. They've had their first taste of progress in 40 years and there will be no quarter to the enemy until the mission is complete.

Good luck trying to ride the fence now, lol

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I know it’s pages ago now, but I wanted to point out that big stupid chair makes her appear to be wearing a sandwich costume and I lol’d a bit

Accipiter
Jan 24, 2004

SINATRA.

Sedgr posted:

:lol:

Johnson ran to Trump for protection the way a little kid runs and hides up against their parents. Full face against the leg, clutching and crying for safety.

Tears in his eyes!

"SHE (HHUUUHH) WON'T (HHUUUHH) STOP (HHUUUHH) BEING MEAN (HHUUUHH) TO (HHUUUHH) ME"

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Mistle posted:

You’re right lol if only there was some sort of sense that nobody was above the law and illegal poo poo had consequences

lol

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Mistle posted:

"Please buy my stock because you'll strike a blow against the LIBS" is likely a tough case to prosecute because it's not exactly misstating some material fact about the financial condition of the company.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Shithouse Dave posted:

I know it’s pages ago now, but I wanted to point out that big stupid chair makes her appear to be wearing a sandwich costume and I lol’d a bit

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Hollismason posted:

Basically they said that the priests and church's right to not be sued outweighs the plaintiffs right to sue.

That's it pretty much.
the argument is that it's harder for the church to defend itself because it was so long ago.

of course it's also more difficult to PROVE if it was so long ago and, in the real world, if you are going after someone from so long ago it's because you have some form of proof yourself (say a stain on a dress)
and, of course, suing the church is already an uphill battle with the trillions of dollars they have to fight you.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Shithouse Dave posted:

lol it does

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
PS: i HATE this clip so much. i have no problem with name calling or swearing or whatever. but you demand i insult myself? gently caress you, i'm throwing hands.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

InsertPotPun posted:

PS: i HATE this clip so much. i have no problem with name calling or swearing or whatever. but you demand i insult myself? gently caress you, i'm throwing hands.

Then don't undercook the wellington.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

InsertPotPun posted:

It was a gag for the James Corden show and the only funny thing that ever happened on that show

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Scags McDouglas posted:

The endgame for the pro-life crowd is that women have sex, in wedlock, 2 or 3 times in their entire lives and that's it. Health complications, you die with your commitments.

R politicians don't even understand their own constituents. They've had their first taste of progress in 40 years and there will be no quarter to the enemy until the mission is complete.

Good luck trying to ride the fence now, lol

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWWAC5ZMKeM:nws: Really it is just naughty audio.

Monty Python's Meaning of Life is more relevant than ever.

"Can't you just have your balls cut off?"

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
when i was young i thought "oh cool the internet will put a library into everyone's pocket, we're really gonna level up, wow!"

oh or we could just do baphomet conspiracy theorists yelling at flat earthers and anti-vaxxers teaming up with nazis i guess

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Fishmasher posted:

when i was young i thought "oh cool the internet will put a library into everyone's pocket, we're really gonna level up, wow!"

oh or we could just do baphomet conspiracy theorists yelling at flat earthers and anti-vaxxers teaming up with nazis i guess

The real Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Fishmasher posted:

Everyone has access to all the information.

ALL the "information".

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Scags McDouglas posted:

The endgame for the pro-life crowd is that women have sex, in wedlock, 2 or 3 times in their entire lives and that's it.

Sounds pretty good to me tbh

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Trump making that Truth post probably had little to do with the stock rally

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

lol she's TrIgGeReD

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Looks like one of those cheapass petting zoos at the county fair.

I want to feed him a peanut.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
The Hush Money case is going to be a total poo poo show from day one and Trump will absolutely go on the stand trying to defend himself.

What I'm saying is its going to be loving great!

Love that the judge isn't putting up with any of this poo poo.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lmao

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Hollismason posted:

The Hush Money case is going to be a total poo poo show from day one and Trump will absolutely go on the stand trying to defend himself.

What I'm saying is its going to be loving great!

Love that the judge isn't putting up with any of this poo poo.

when does that one start

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Bottom Liner posted:

when does that one start

Jury selection is Monday.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Bottom Liner posted:

when does that one start

Monday!

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

kazil posted:

Trump making that Truth post probably had little to do with the stock rally

I love that the latest unprecedented rally was the first time a singe day's losses were actually recovered.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Alan Smithee posted:

they used to have expeditions there funny enough

they named a river after it in CA

they named a brewery after the river

the Russians probably want it

I grew up with that river literally in my backyard lol. My dad and I rafted down it of a summer. It was real weird growing up knowing that Russians had been there and built a fort out on the coast that we visited from time to time and had picnics

Check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_River,_Alaska

it's full of exiled Russians who make the cross sign the OLD SCHOOL WAY

And you better fuckin believe they want that poo poo back

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

she really is just a dumb piece of poo poo. like she just consumes the same bullshit all the chuds do. there is no actual brain trust anymore.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Holy poo poo, lol.

Volguus
Mar 3, 2009
I just saw/read somewhere that all Trump needs to do to delay the trial is to fire his lawyers. That sounds a bit extreme, but hey, it's trump.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

do it

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

The only thing I miss from having a twitter account was screen capturing the faces of right-wing nut jobs, zooming in on their faces, and replying with just that picture to whatever dumb poo poo they were posting.

The amount of rage and threats I would get as a response was just insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
MTG being a safe seat is a actually quite shocking the state of the district she represents tbh.

All I see is pastors driving around in 80k mercs preaching to the masses who donate everything. AM radio with wall to wall conspiracy theory and god is great.